NGK B8ES Spark Plugs, where to buy?

ozzietriker

Hi Folks,

As Bert Floods are no longer selling NGK B8ES Spark Plugs, can someone please tell me where to buy them from? NOTE they need to have un-screwable tips, the ones at car shops only sell solid posts which are too big to connect to high tension lead cap.

Thanks.

Automotive Superstore in Castle Hill, NSW, has them. Just check and make sure that they are supplying B8ES (5422) with the 4mm threaded terminal.

The standard automotive NGK spark plug with the solid terminal is B8ES (2411).

https://automotivesuperstore.com.au/ngk-b8es?gclid=CjwKCAjwkqPrBRA3EiwAKdtwk7zyrakIpelR6d3-bIuTGEnUsTC1LgUcp84Iu0Y4vJZfjGV1aUnMlhoCHiwQAvD_BwE

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1
  • Informative 2

Anyone who sells NGK spark can order off the catalogue. I just got a set of iridium plugs for an FZ-1 from Motor Spares for about half the quoted price of the motorcycle Stealership. 

You might need to wait three or five days for them to turn up, is all. Also the B8ES and BR8ES are a very common motorcycle plug

Hi Folks,

As Bert Floods are no longer selling NGK B8ES Spark Plugs, can someone please tell me where to buy them from? NOTE they need to have un-screwable tips, the ones at car shops only sell solid posts which are too big to connect to high tension lead cap.

Thanks.

I ordered 8 through Bursons a couple weeks ago - they had to overnight them from Melbourne, but that's another option.

I get stuff like that through REPCO and they order it in probably from Adelaide. Details like the screw on terminal part # is helpful. I buy in a reasonable quantity to make it worth their trouble and cover the delivery costs. Few know about heat range these days when you are going from one brand to another there's sometimes not an exact equivalent. Whether your plug(s) are too hot or too cold is very important and the tension they are  tightened to, counts as well for heat transfer. Nev

R  Plugs  and carbon leads  can cause magneto failure.  A higher resistance in the secondary circuit makes internal breakdown/shorting out of the windings much more likely and that's an instant failure. Similar  effect to running with the lead not connected to a plug. Electricity will always take the path of least resistance. Once a coil shorts out internally that path is established and the coil is finished. Nev

• Like 1