Is this under GA or RA....serious question!

Guest David C
I dunno, but i doubt it would get certification under either...Reckon it falls in the "stuff that" catagory..:rotary:

He'd get certified alright .... I think it's called a Section 24 under the Mental Health Act .;)

Dave C

Guest Baphomet

A hundred years ago, the naysayers were probably making similar comments about the efforts of a pair of crazy brothers in Indiana. I for one, applaud this guy, and people like him, for without them there would be no flight, or spece travel etc. Its only by pushing boundries that progress is made.

Guest Fred Bear
He'd get certified alright .... I think it's called a Section 24 under the Mental Health Act .;)Dave C

Ha ha ha 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif 'Twas funny Dave. I love the powered parachute guy in the background. Look at him standing there thinking 'What the'? 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

Guest Redair

Do you think that as a child, he had one of those hats with a propeller on the top?006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I think it's neat. Oh dear, now I'll have the men in white coats after me.

Redair.

:laugh:I think there needs to be a dagree of lunacy, but having said that, i like to watch the cars on highways underneath me when im flying..They race along towards each other and from the air ya would swear they're gunna hit..Now that IS LUNACY..:thumb_up:

Guest Fred Bear
:laugh:I think there needs to be a dagree of lunacy, but having said that, i like to watch the cars on highways underneath me when im flying..They race along towards each other and from the air ya would swear they're gunna hit..Now that IS LUNACY..:thumb_up:

Yes, people think flying ultralights is dangerous yet driving on the highway, mirror length apart in opposite directions and combined speeds is safe? Hmmmm....

I've gotta have one. I pay out 18 bucks for a haircut every couple of weeks, so it could prove to be an investment.

A few moths ago I went to a fancy dress ball wearing a scratch-built helli-hat complete with spinning rotors, flashing led's (controlled by a modified torch in my pocket) and a pair of vintage RAF Mk 9 flying goggles, but had to jump to get off the ground.

Try not to visualise this, or you may get wet pants.

Maybe this machine was designed by another "nutter" like me!!!:rotary:

nutter nail cutter

I've gotta have one. I pay out 18 bucks for a haircut every couple of weeks, so it could prove to be an investment.

just adding to your money saving devices the gadget in the photo will save you from buying nail cutters every few years. the only thing you gotta be carefull is not to advance your feet too far backwards because some people have found out that it is not just a nail cutter but toe cutter and foot blender as well.....

1640521518_footblender.jpg.0274abac042c3ec84295fe08dc3f8628.jpg

a certificare of insanity if you hang around at The Oaks too much

Hey, I resemble that remark 031_loopy.gif.e6c12871a67563904dadc7a0d20945bf.gif

But seriously, there are a few of these things about, and eventually someone will beat me to combining the contra-prop power-plant, the weight shift / active control system, and a form of winged lift to create something I started to design about 5 years ago that I was going to call the 'POGO-LITE'

Think about it.......;)

Arthur.