Angel Flight - Lottery to win Cirrus G6 SR22

SGM

Feeling lucky?  and/or want to support a great aviation charity?

A $15 ticket could win you a 2023 Cirrus G6 SR22 - value is listed at $3.47m as it includes Management fees, Hangarage, Fuel (up to $150K), Chartering capabilities, and full pilot training* for the first 12 months

The lottery aims to achieve funds for the purchase of the first small jet (Cirrus Vision Jet), dedicated to the transportation of health professionals and students for placements in rural clinics. The benefit will help to alleviate the problems rural and remote patients are having in attending hospitals, medical services or travel for care across the country. The need having been greatly increased as a result of the COVID pandemic and recent flood events. Angel Flight has helped transport Doctors to communities where there have been no medical services of any kind for months. With your contribution, we hope to make these missions easier, more accessible, and more expansive.

Tickets are available nationwide and can be purchased now through 
yourjetlife.com.  

Video on Sunrise at the launch https://fb.watch/ipK5eHVHm7/

• 4 months later...

Same here ! .

So, no giving spare seats to our forum members.

Up next is a helicopter.  Do we try again ! ,

It , is , for charity. 

spacesailor

Edited by spacesailor
A little more !

Happy to try again for a good cause but I can’t fly a helicopter so I’ll have to trade it in on something that has wings. Maybe an RV-14.

. An F-18 is far more impressive and you can sit in some of them for free. In MY special world, selling it is  not an option. Converting it isn't allowed.  I'm revisiting HARS in about 5 weeks. . I'd like to  fly the "Southern Cross" Replica , but I can't see that happening.  Nev