NatFly 2009

Admin

Hi All

We would just like to advise that Recreational Flying will be at Natfly (with bells on) in the same place as last year:

[ATTACH]7112.vB[/ATTACH]

Please note that there will be a tent for all site members to come and meet each other, use as a central point of meeting and have free tea/coffee/hot cross buns etc

Recreational Flying (.com.au) more then just a website :big_grin:

natfly.jpg.019a152456c9a86e38ca7c8c22d6e027.jpg

Hi AllWe would just like to advise that Recreational Flying will be at Natfly (with bells on) in the same place as last year:

[ATTACH]7165[/ATTACH]

Please note that there will be a tent for all site members to come and meet each other, use as a central point of meeting and have free tea/coffee/hot cross buns etc

Recreational Flying (.com.au) more then just a website :big_grin:

It's a place where all the free-loaders and interlectually challenged members who contribute to the NES can meet to bludge a free coffee and hot-cross bun courtesy of Admin.

(I'll be wearing my dark glasses 024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif and false mo, so no one will suspect it's Planey, unless they read my name tag.):hittinghead:

I'll be disguised as a rather tall BigPete ..... with numerous emoticons and a "trained killer" cold stare under wrap-arounds ..... but inhaling Ian's hot-cross buns like I did last year.

Thanks for the facilities that you provide Ian, and I look forward to catching up with you all there again.

Late Breaking News

Recreational Flying has gone Jabiru - yes you heard it here first - the closest that Recreational Flying has ever come to being associated with Jabiru 051_crying.gif.fe5d15edcc60afab3cc76b2638e7acf3.gif is that our site has now changed - across from where we normally are to where Jabiru usually are at Natfly.

Unfortunately Jabiru will not be at Natfly this year as they do not feel they will get the exposure as everyone will be at the Recreational Flying tent - just kidding 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif.

Seriously, Jabiru and Recreational Flying are trading places for this year as Jabiru require extra space due to the many aircraft they will have on display so Recreational Flying have agreed to swap stands to help them out.

So does that also put you closer to where Ross will be, too?

Capt, that puts Ross closer to us :big_grin: - we will be in site 32 and although not yet confirmed, in site 33 for the wives - I may be able to get Corrine to come along and do her beauty things for the wife while the guys go out looking at planes. Corrine is a qualified beauty technician and does manicures, pedicures, nails, makeup, waxing (ouch) so if you are having trouble getting the ok to go to Natfly then tell the wife they can come as well and get a beauty treatment - gotta find out if this will be allowed by the RAAus first 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

It has to be fun and social as well as being a great flyin

Guest Brett Campany
Well you might have your wings by then??;) it would make a good x-country trip...:big_grin:

If I win Lotto on Saturday mate, I'll be there!