Tomo

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest Cloudsuck
I got the same query when the other half saw the line item in the bank statement.

LOL.. Mine was the same, "Honey, I know we just spent a fortune on that plane, but I need some money to buy some Hookers!"

and you gotta have a better acro sequence on the panel when you take a picture. I used to put the other competitors off by leaving an "unflyable" free sequence in the aeroplane - lots of rumours the night before the contest!

• Like 1

Guest Maj Millard

Hey Spriteah, could you give my an honest, non-biased opionion on the digital artifical horizon. Any delay in operation ?...Thanks...............024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Maj,

The instrument in the pic is actually only turn and bank. However I have fitted and flown with a few of the combo that include A/H. I do like them however there is a small delay in the operation. They are using air pressure to determine what angle to show.

If you want some more info about them PM and I will get some for you.

Jim.

Maj,The instrument in the pic is actually only turn and bank. However I have fitted and flown with a few of the combo that include A/H. I do like them however there is a small delay in the operation.

Jim.

I have the same TruTrack AH with the inbuilt GPS track function. I love the display and find that it reads heaps fast enough. The pitch indicator is not actually pitch as it is in a traditional mechanical gyro AH. The TruTrack indicates instantaneous vertical speed.

Consequently in a nose high stalled situation it could be showing a completely different picture to that of a mechanical Ah in the same situation.

Remos G-3 600

1_cockpit2.jpg

1_cockpit1.JPG

Top - Zaon XRX

Left - MP3/FM, CSU, Flydat, ASI, AH, AI, SI, ELT, VSI

Middle - GPS, VHF, Mode S Txp, Intercom, Compass, Trim and Prop Indicators Switchgear, Throttle, Choke, Carb Heat, Heater, Fresh Air.

Right - Manifold/Outside Temp, Clock, Manifold Pressure, Volts, Fuel, Fuel Pressure

This is mine, I like the theory of K.I.S.S

Hey Donkey... I can tell where that photo was taken;)

Jab's big Gyro/helicopter looking thingy in the back ground.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...