Nice evening for aerobatics

Matt

Thanks, appreciate the feedback. Was a perfect evening, low 20's, no wind to speak of...had a few of those lately. Video not as "flashy" as some of the others I've done, wanted to keep it simple...probably should've had some "out the front" footage instead of looking at my boofhead the whole time....oh well, next time.

I haven't figured out how you convinced Kaz to strap to the cowl and hold the camera. She's a good woman.

006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif she is very supportive like that

And the looks between manoeuvres are to airspeed, altimeter and G meter...and to the sequence list...there is a little bit of planning in the sequence, working on a few different ones at the moment.

Sweet! :thumb_up:

Next time you're up this way (Dalby - Cecil Plains) you'll have to make sure that other seat isn't empty!! :big_grin:

Hey Matt, I recognise the hat - ARDU. I was at 492SQN from1991 to 1997 on the P3's.

G'day Chrisso,

Yep, ARDU hat...goes with the ARDU tail flash on our CT4. Our CT4 spent its whole service life at ARDU, only CT4 not to serve with 1FTS or CFS. I'm also ex-RAAF, no time at ARDU though, was a CISCON and spent most of my life (95-00) at Laverton.

Thanks all for comments, am working on a few other videos at moment, will post when done.