Bumper sticker orders

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Got mine the other day, ..........now all I have to do is find a way to stick "Real Pilots Slip it In" on "She Who Must Be Obeyed's" car without her noticing for a couple of days:hittinghead::hittinghead::hittinghead:

I will have 4. Do we have a cost as yet? Do I pm my postal address or how does that side of the order work?

Unfortunately Mac, you not only missed the boat, but the pier has been dismantled.

This was a one-off thing. We can't do small runs with this kind of product, and considering the hours I put into, I may not be volunteering to do it again even if we had the demand.

We did print a few extras with 3 different slogans and no username. You're welcome to some of these. Either be at Natfly, or contact Ian and ask him.

Yep, the faithful posty gave me a letter today from Ian Baker...Exceptionally impressed with them, thanks guys... :thumb_up::thumb_up:

Nothing here yet so I'm watching out for them and an altimeter from the shop as well. Looking forward to those stickers.

Pud

To Ian, Slartibartfast, & Darky;

Thanks for the stickers guys, they are HUGE.

Although my signature may not be necessarily appropriate or meaningful to aviation at present, it is significant to me personally, so thanks again guys.

Regards, Decca.024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

To Decca and all the others who have posted thanks (or will, or thought it) - you're welcome. Please don't believe my drivel about never doing it again. I enjoyed it and will do it again if required. Now we have the process sorted out, I will ask the printers what the minimum number would be for another run.

They were awesome to deal with by the way. If you're in Melbourne and need printing, signs, graphics, etc., then check them out.

Hale Signs and Graphics in Braeside - ph 03 95802765.

Mine is proudly displayed on my Territory.

Let's hope nobody throws a paver through the window this time.

Mine just rocked up... FAN-bl00dy-TASTIC job. Thanks to all, my ute will wear them with pride! 011_clap.gif.c796ec930025ef6b94efb6b089d30b16.gif

Same here, i put two on the back of my ute, i drive around alot for work, hopefully the advertising will be good for this site.Cheers:big_grin:

forget it. I replied with a problem on 23 Feb, I said I would have 4. Looks like the order was made prior to that. No longer interested.

I enjoy the site but not sure of the ordering issues, and I know we are all volunteers and we are doing it out of the goodness of our hearts etc etc. but I believe I responded in a timely manneir. Should you wish to dispute that, I am all ears and I don't take offence to being told I'am wrong.

You know, I wonder how the other that have just joined this site feel. No togetherness there, sorry it was a one off!!!!

Cheers

forget it. I replied with a problem on 23 Feb, I said I would have 4. Looks like the order was made prior to that. No longer interested.I enjoy the site but not sure of the ordering issues, and I know we are all volunteers and we are doing it out of the goodness of our hearts etc etc. but I believe I responded in a timely manneir. Should you wish to dispute that, I am all ears and I don't take offence to being told I'am wrong.

You know, I wonder how the other that have just joined this site feel. No togetherness there, sorry it was a one off!!!!

Cheers

What are you on about?

We have been organising this for months. If you'd read the thread, you'd have seen that the file went to the printers on the 15th. How the hell is your "problem" on the 23rd timely?

Even the official thread to start taking gauging interest was begun on January 9th. The idea started way earlier.

This was not a commercial venture, just a bit of fun to spread the word.

I'm sorry you joined late.

If enough people want them, we can do it again some time - or I can send you a personal one and you can get it printed yourself. That's probably doable and not too expensive.

No togetherness???? Sheesh.

Guest Maj Millard

Ian, Made an attemt to pay last week but not successfull. Will try again soon, or will call you for help. Please don't sell mine as collectors items just yet !!....I can't wait to get them................................................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif