Newbie from Emerald

Guest Jlm82

Guest Jlm82

Hi all, my name is John and I Found this this site site crusing the web looking for all things flying as new trainie pilots do. Just completed my first solo:yikes:on my way to getting my Rec licence. I have completed about 20 hours and pretty stoked about finally following my dream. Looking foward to meeting some like minded people.

Guest Maj Millard

Hi Jim, Welcome to our site. Is that the Yak 52 normally based at mackay ?....he has been into Shute Harbour a couple of times..nice machine....................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Guest Jlm82

Hi Guys. My name is John (Jlm82 are my intials, I probably should of mentioned that in my first post) Yes Sue I am learning with John. I use to live next door to him years ago when I was a kid and flew with him when he was getting his PPL. Small world. That is a Yak 52 from http://www.cqadventureflights.com.au . One of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had. Well worth the money and the pilot Peter is very friendly as well. I have been flying mainly a sirrius and a foxbat for my training as well as a storm and texan. I love the sirrius and the foxbat is pretty cool as well (STOL). Can't wait for my next solo:oh yeah:Hopefully next weekend.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi all, my name is John and I Found this this site site crusing the web looking for all things flying as new trainie pilots do. Just completed my first solo:yikes:on my way to getting my Rec licence. I have completed about 20 hours and pretty stoked about finally following my dream. Looking foward to meeting some like minded people.

john:welcome: that blooke john that teaches at emerald leads me astray:evil grin:

:clap2:flying from shepparton to darwin in a storch 500:thumb_up: he corrupted me to emerald the misses who was tracking me on comp wanted to know why i was heading out of my way in the direction of emerald :evil grin:told her dodging bad wheather and i needed a new map:ah_oh:say hi to him and dont beleive him and the story about dingo 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif059_whistling.gif.2dabfb95cf260b127f1075aee60bf487.gif059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif:oops:neil

• 4 weeks later...

"Hi Guys. My name is John (Jlm82 are my intials, I probably should of mentioned that in my first post) Yes Sue I am learning with John. I use to live next door to him years ago when I was a kid and flew with him when he was getting his PPL. Small world. That is a Yak 52 from

[/url]http://www.cqadventureflights.com.au

. One of the most exhilarating experiences I have ever had. Well worth the money and the pilot Peter is very friendly as well. I have been flying mainly a sirrius and a foxbat for my training as well as a storm and texan. I love the sirrius and the foxbat is pretty cool as well (STOL). Can't wait for my next solo:oh yeah:Hopefully next weekend. "

G'day John and hope all goes well with the flying. That Yak 52 is a nice aircraft it used to live in Toowoomba, and was based here for some time. It was imported from NZ and took some shots of the aircraft on its first flight on oz soil. Good times and great memories

Cheers

Scott

Hi John.

Congrats on your Solo mate. I did all my training in jabirus so you are lucky to be able to fly 4 different aircraft while learning to fly.

John G is a great teacher and a very funny bloke. I did my BFR with him a while ago. Say gidday to him for me.

Wags