Near catastrophe in the last flight of a German military aircraft

Admin

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha missed that! good one, now to sit back and watch ;)Watch what? He's probably still scratching his head thinking of a reply that he can put on here without incurring wrath.060_popcorn.gif.cda9a479d23ee038be1a27e83eb99342.gif

I'll have a go at replying..........in a factual and sensible manner.A good example of the truth in his statement can be seen any time a so called "legend" or "star" shows up in town, and there hundreds of young ladies who would gladly be of service because of "who" he is.

Occasionally in the media you will see a woman who believes she has been wronged because she slept with someone and parted with money/posessions then found out he wasn't the "legend" she thought he was, and that she wouldn't have done any of these things if she had known he wasn't rich/famous.

Let the "flaming" begin..........

No "flaming" but remain curious about a "legend" who has "harmfull armfull" of cats not having the bejesus scratched out of him. I think it might be more like a "carving".

Cats are no cute pushover and can defend themselves. If they trust you, you can wrestle all day with them

You think that is weird? There was a theory going on the forum if you tie a piece of buttered toast to a cats back, you have a perpetual motion machine. The butter toast always wants to land on the buttered side and a cat always lands on its feet. Neither wins.

Guest Maj Millard

Ah, I could write an interesting book on the stray felines I have encountered over the years..(especially the skydiver ones !)..they all like a nice bowl of milk to get them purring !...............

Planet47....Was that you I had a beer with Sat night in the bar at Monto ?...................................Maj....033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif 065_evil_grin.gif.2006e9f40863555e5894f7036698fb5d.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Hey getting back to the landing again, on reviewing that video it really is a pretty short strip, so I can see why she made that lowish approach I suppose...............................................................Maj...111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Planet, you seem to have some disdain for 'legends'.........many are not self-made but attain legendary status by forces outside of their control. You may well be a 'legend' youself, as I note you fly/own five different aircraft ?...not really the norm for too many females in this country in my experience (unless your last name is Pay or Zucolli).!!..........I was in Taree a couple of years ago in the Lightwing, and I skydived from there many years ago onto a paddock on nearby Oxley Island. Nice little airport, do you know Arthur (Pylon 500...he's a legend !?) ........Maj...060_popcorn.gif.cda9a479d23ee038be1a27e83eb99342.gif

Guest Maj Millard

I still wouldn't mind meeting Jasmin for that matter !.....and you also of course, as I'm sure your worth meeting !!....plus you have a GT400 .......................008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 060_popcorn.gif.cda9a479d23ee038be1a27e83eb99342.gif

Hey getting back to the landing again, on reviewing that video it really is a pretty short strip, so I can see why she made that lowish approach I suppose...............................................................Maj...111_oops.gif.41a64bb245dc25cbc7efb50b743e8a29.gif

True, but I still reckon the total absence of any up elevator at all (see all three pics on post #13) on an aircraft capable of high alpha landings even with full flap is a pretty poor show... not meaning to upset anyone who's in love with Jasmin of course.

Here is a video of the incident:

80 knots, you may like to read the very first post of the thread as it has a complete and better version of the video in it

So sorry, was it the plane's last flight or the pilot's?Just asking.

Don't stress FD, a couple of girl pilots were delivering the retired German Air Force plane to a 'museum' and were obviously a bit concerned about the short runway - see the video in the first post... no-one got hurt, just.