Guess This Aircraft ?

Derekliston, I owe you an apology, kinda. No, the aircraft is not a BN-3 Nymph, but it is derived from the Nymph. The designer, Desmond Norman worked for Britten-Norman, and when the company failed, he took the design to a company he started, NDN Aircraft. NDN planned to build and sell the Nymph with a lengthened cabin as the NAC-1 Freelance. The Nymph was reworked as the prototype Freelance and first flew in that configuration on 29 September 1984. In 1985 NDN Aircraft was renamed the Norman Aircraft Company (NAC) and components and fuselage sections for six aircraft were built. Following the failure of the company to win a military order with the NDN Firecracker military trainer the company was closed down.

So, we move on. Here's an unusual looking one,  which I am sure will be guessed quickly.

GTP95.JPG.b56a239ad6239598c6783a38a9e1ff38.JPG

Might be a red WACO F series.  It’s hard to pin them all down because some have fabric on the main leg/drag link triangle and others don’t and some have lumpy cowls others smooth - or no cowls just to really piss off spotters.

but the most popular and my guess is a WACO UPF7

Hard to tell but it probably has a rudder on the rear of the fuselage below the v tail.  Wing tips are obvious change as the tip wheels are no there.  And from the angle you can’t tell if it’s had an engine change from the original.