Insurance Recommendation ?

Can not go wrong with BAIB, give Geoff a call on 03 5778 7289 or on his mobile 0407 170 789. He will fix you up with a great deal, been in the game a long time and knows his stuff, also takes care of his clients so I would highly recommend him any day. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Can not go wrong with BAIB, give Geoff a call on 03 5778 7289 or on his mobile 0407 170 789. He will fix you up with a great deal, been in the game a long time and knows his stuff, also takes care of his clients so I would highly recommend him any day. 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Thanks, Louis will follow up tomorrow, good to have personal recommendations, can't wait to take delivery of the Savannah, it's in immaculate condition. Hope to send you the photo by email, as this IPad won't allow it, I have had some time in auster some time ago which was also used a glider tug. Thanks Graham and Val.

Just slightly off topic ,, I have just rang two insurance companies for a quote, One company explained to me that it's general practice that the first 5 hours of a homebuilt are usually never covered even after paying insurance . Is this the general norm ??

• 2 weeks later...

Here are some photos of our Savannah, some files seem to be to big to send. Have Hangarage at Caboolture now and look forward to the arrival of the plane from Lismore soooon. Graham and Val

photo.JPG.afadab7b55e7f05219ff9b2e3016cc2b.JPG

606132228_photo(2).JPG.04c41c58c956fc12fecc915cb1b04989.JPG

1777627541_photo(4).JPG.fb9e0000636a3ae3c39fc556eb3a384b.JPG

2022130529_photo(3).JPG.52ee6603394051365fd600a7da7d325b.JPG

photo.JPG.c09e09b91d9d31a43d3836e66bb6fc92.JPG

1728885991_photo(2).JPG.97ba7e0261119f82aff4275a33fba8ac.JPG

1690475848_photo(3).JPG.e909a03e2f550dceeda8e80d89cb0f82.JPG

961656689_photo(4).JPG.d18421b5975575ca94957667cb535654.JPG

Purchasing a preloved Savannah and would like any recommendations for insurance cover. Thanks Graham

just a tip dont trust vero or or qbe unless you have over 100 thosand to play with to take them to court yes it is more than a new aircraft so as the shit that i am in with does not happen to you

cant say to mutch but the cost to me now in cash is 54000 dollars paid up front

you do the sums on the 10 sept 2012 there is 8 days at the court in shepparton booked barraster five wittneses solictor on top neil

just a tip dont trust vero or or qbe unless you have over 100 thosand to play with to take them to court yes it is more than a new aircraft so as the **** that i am in with does not happen to youcant say to mutch but the cost to me now in cash is 54000 dollars paid up front

you do the sums on the 10 sept 2012 there is 8 days at the court in shepparton booked barraster five wittneses solictor on top neil

Good luck Neil.

Any chance you can recover any of that when you win?

Regards Bill

• Like 1

Good luck Neil.Any chance you can recover any of that when you win?

Regards Bill

skeptic ( tried to pee on the moon latley )bankruped is were they will go expect that it will go to high court as i had a sighned contract with a flying school for aircaft loss off income is in the facts off evidence neil

met you at emerald neil when you were deleivering a storch to NT ?

go get 'em neil ............. and no doubt - let us know what happens when the suits finishing arguing

RGIB seems to offer very reasonably priced insurance ............................... I'm assuming that RGIB behave themselves .............. if a claim is made ?

Neil, the only ones who win in court are the people who work there and the Lawyers. Good luck to you though. I had a win once, so it is possible, but the odds are against you there. Jusice is priced out of the reach of the average person in australia. You don't get justice , you only get law..Nev

Niel

You are right on the money

, many years ago i took on the National Parks and wildlife

, got to court with my solicitor ,won the case on one level but i ended up paying the costs my solicitor said ,i quote If you are looking for justice there isnt there is only the LAW they had 2 colicitors ,1 barrister and woudnt let my witness read from his day book(he was a seargent in the POLICE) said what he had written was hearsay ,there is 1 law for the rich and all others can struggle

cheers Gareth

jo

met you at emerald neil when you were deleivering a storch to NT ?go get 'em neil ............. and no doubt - let us know what happens when the suits finishing arguing

RGIB seems to offer very reasonably priced insurance ............................... I'm assuming that RGIB behave themselves .............. if a claim is made ?

made it to nt not bad for an old bloke even if the dingo story is true dam let the cat out of the bag neil

Thanks for the insurance contact. Geoff really looked after me when the others wouldn't even return my calls.

Willborne.

Thanks for the insurance contact. Geoff really looked after me when the others wouldn't even return my calls.Willborne.

No problem Willborne, I have used Geoff since my first aircraft and have never been disappointed with his service at all. Glad he was able to help you out also.

.... I'm assuming that RGIB behave themselves .............. if a claim is made ?

RGIB is a broker so why not ask them what service they provide in the event of a claim.

Graham can you ring me on 0408724272 tonight any time or sms me and I will ring you back...I have been hunting on the insurance front I would be interested to compare notes I just got a couple of quotes for my new one in hangar 91

Mark