iPad

My iPad keeps going stupid on this site. My avatar changes and the screen shows images all over it. Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong.

You may need to do a firmware update and then re-jailbreak it to the latest firmware 5.1.1. Also as yours is jailbroken you can use a browser called Puffin... Allows you to view flash as well and you will be able to use the smiles if you wish on this site...

Mardy

I occasionally have same problem.You need to reset the iPad

Reset iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. This does not effect any data or apps you Might have installed.

It's worth downloading the iPad user guide from the apple site and putting into iBooks

I occasionally have same problem.You need to reset the iPadReset iPad. Press and hold the Sleep/Wake button and the Home button at the same time for at least ten seconds, until the Apple logo appears. This does not effect any data or apps you Might have installed.

It's worth downloading the iPad user guide from the apple site and putting into iBooks

This action will put it in DFO mode.. best to just hold down the Sleep /Wake button and restart the system... Compulsion has got a Jailbroken system so doing updates or placing it in DFO mode will remove his Jailbreak and software..... Not a good idea for that to happen... if you wish to update the firmware you will need to re-jailbreak your unit and I would not advise that if you don't know how to re-jailbreak it... Happy to help you next time we meet up at the airfield.. For those that don't know what Jailbreaking is can do a Google... It really allows you do things that Apple did not allow you too or locked you out of.., Things like getting Flash on web pages and using non Apple Certified assesories like Bluetooth GPS that don't cost $100... Oh yes and lots of free and low cost software... All sorts of cool things like using a normal non Apple mouse on your ipad and and External Keyboard and the list goes on and on... Makes and Apple more like a bowl of fruit...

Mardy

• Like 1

Now if I can manage to press my Sleep/Wake button, restart my system, clean my Blue teeth, put on some Firm Software, grab an Apple for my lunch and break out of Jail, I just might jump into my Flash new car and come to the airfield. 095_cops.gif.448479f256bea28624eb539f739279b9.gif

Alan.

iPad? Is this thread about female sanitary products?

dodo

PS I did hear of the new Apple product. Their market research was used to target the female population, who are only a small proportion of their customers.

The new iTit will be an implantable mp3 player: Apple heard women complaining that men always just look at their breasts, and never listen to them.

• 3 weeks later...

OZRUNWAYS

I find great for planning

4 of us use it locally (more actually but 4 that see one other regularly) and each time we sit down and talk about the programme we find out more

Would like to attend one of the presentations but obviously too far north.