Newest aero sport... Aerocross. better than red bull air racing.

Ultralights

Aeronautical golf........all fine until the wind takes you into the bush.......

Seriously, look at the powerlines nearby, and I doubt that tower is self supporting (guy wires?).

Then consider some of the landings and turn-arounds to take off - was it a landing with a tailwind or a take off with a tailwind?

Guest Maj Millard

Lovvveeee it !!!!!!.............................some real pilot skills and aircraft abilities on show here folks!.................Maj...107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Guest Maj Millard

Yes looks like a rans...love his use of flaps, and appears maybe he has double brake calipers on also ?.......................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

First time I flew a Cherokee I thought it was an old fashioned dunger with the flap lever, after a few hours in them and a 185 I reckon it's the best thing for flap control, you can pull on more or dump them so quickly, no waiting for electric motors to do their thing! Did a flying comp with a spot landing ,young instructor was a bit surprised to see me dump the flaps for a nice positive touch down , not for everyone but it certainly works well!

Met

• Like 2

Highlander I think

Nah ,just a Rans S-7, but I'm not sure what engine he has in it, almost sounds like a two stroke?

OK, just found another video, and it shows a Rotax 912S... with three blade Warp Drive.

you would be shot for doing that here in the land of the bubblewrapped masses.. I for one believe that if you want to fly (or ride, or drive, or whatever your chosen hobby is) like you mean it, and its not going to hurt anyone but you, go for it

• Like 4

Guest Maj Millard

Nice aeroplane, may be registered 'experimental' due to not comforming with FAR103, as being above 254 lbs ?. even some 2-place Drifters over there need to be N registered for the same reason. Can be flown with a recreational pilot license..........................................................Maj...024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif