Who wants my ERSA??

Putting this in the student section, hopefully someone will find it useful - as the last one just expired at the end of March, who would like to have it - free of charge?

Of course you can't use it for real flight planning, but it would be good to have if you are just starting out the navs training and want something to study for your tests without having to fork out $30 for something that will expire before you get to use it?

Just throwing it out there, PM me if interested.

• Winner 1

Guest Maj Millard

One field I dropped in at had a stack of them in the toilet, for u know what !!. I think I used Canberra and Cape Laveque !!!.......................Maj...008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif gangnam.gif.007997afc91fff9e44056d93617435e4.gif

It just occured to me: My wife had an Uncle who lived in one of the Southern States of America. Old Uncle Mac used to drill a hole in the corner of last year's Sears catalogue and hang it on a nail in the outhouse. He reckoned it was great value. Entertaining, high quality, strong paper, and the ink didn't come off like the newspaper stuff did.

Perhaps there is a great use for expired ERSAs after all !!! 096_tongue_in_cheek.gif.d94cd15a1277d7bcd941bb5f4b93139c.gif

This is a great thread and thanks ayavner...bout time for a clean out of all those things we don't want any more for others in the Recreational Flying community

Guest Maj Millard

Well the ERSA paper is not real soft, but ok for that emergency when you run out of the real stuff...........Maj...008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

Putting this in the student section, hopefully someone will find it useful - as the last one just expired at the end of March, who would like to have it - free of charge?Of course you can't use it for real flight planning, but it would be good to have if you are just starting out the navs training and want something to study for your tests without having to fork out $30 for something that will expire before you get to use it?

Just throwing it out there, PM me if interested.

Good of you to think of other students, Ian Ellis gave me his expired Aug 2010 at Natfly 2011, I was pleased to have it and use it often enough that it is still here beside my desk, although not used so much since I have been trialing Ozrunways for the last two months(good of them to extend the trial when they released the update). Good on you!

Guest airsick
Good of you to think of other students, Ian Ellis gave me his expired Aug 2010 at Natfly 2011, I was pleased to have it and use it often enough that it is still here beside my desk, although not used so much since I have been trialing Ozrunways for the last two months(good of them to extend the trial when they released the update). Good on you!

Bet you can't wipe your butt with OzRunways though. 004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper.

"This is the 21st century, Dad , ' he said. " We don't waste money on newspapers.

Here, you can borrow my i-Pad."

-------I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I was visiting my son and daughter-in-law last night when I asked if I could borrow a newspaper."This is the 21st century, Dad , ' he said. " We don't waste money on newspapers.

Here, you can borrow my i-Pad."

-------I can tell you, that bloody fly never knew what hit it...

Or to stay on topic..

I was visiting my local aero club yesterday when I asked to borrow an old ERSA.

"This is the 21st century" the instructor said, "We use Ozrunways...here borrow my IPad"....

• Haha 1