A Trailer load of WHAT ? ? ?

Phil Perry

I know that pub, you can go there and get laid out the back and a couple of pots of beer all for free!! Well I haven't actually been there but my wife went twice a week.

Bex. . . Bex,. . . . I KNOW what you mean. . . .

Whilst times were 'ard for us in OZ, and we were really desperate. . . the missus volunteered to go out on the street and make us a bit of shopping money.

So she got all dolled up in a red leather mini skirt, see thru top,. . stockings and suspenders ( well,. . .it WAS a long time ago. . .) and when she finally came home at four in the morining. . . I said. . " How much did you make ?. . ) she said . . . "Twenty seven dollars fifty cents. . ". . . . I said. . ." I don't believe it. . . what prawn gave you fifty cents ! ! ! ! ? "

She said. . . .

>

>

>

>

>

>

" All of 'em. . . . "

• Haha 1

Good moderating guys.

Turbo. . . .

I've always tried to be moderate,. . . .

No offence intended, just a bit of fun. SORRY. ( I thought that this was a "Jokey" section of the forum. . . . . . . ? )

Phil P.

I have no idea what was moderated, but this has sure been a very funny thread to read. Phil you are a bloody funny bugga, i have got to meet you one day ... but I wont be bringing my wifey with me.

In fact if you me and Riley got together it would be an absolute blast. Riley is that mad bastard (term of endearment) from wubbleyou A, he is an old ex Cannuck.

This thread seemed to spring into life following what was meant as a simple JOKE.

Since it has apparently begun to annoy people,. . . it might be a good idea to shut the lid on it and maybe change the subject guys. . .?

Phil

Innocents is blisssssssss...... 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

Tomo. . . . . . that should read. . . . ."INNOCENCE". . . . . But I'll let you off just this one time. . . . . . ( Sorry, . . my Mum was an English teacher at a Grammar school, and used to hit me over the head with a rolled up wet tea towel if I got a spelling wrong. . . . . ( ! ) and it din't 'alf 'urt !

Phil

Scott.

SCOTT ? . . . . . .SCOTT ?. . . . . .

Bex. . . . What sort of answer is that ? . . . . .Sai Jai, Mai misaia tang ? Moo szisigos arostos ? Anone, arimaska doh itashimashte ? Merhaba arkademis guyinayidin ? Je ne comprendez pas ? Euurna quarfuurna qhweurta ? ( Oh bollix, this thing won't do Arabic. . . ). . . . . . . . . . . it must mean summat in SOME language or other. . . . ( I've got a few more if you're interested, and NO I didn't find them on GOOGLE Translate,. . . . if I try that malarkey, I lose the forum, as my laptop runs on windows 3.1, and takes 3 hours to change windows,. . . )

Phil.

• Haha 1