"My dog's got no nose""How does he smell?"

"Terrible"

Old music hall joke..087_sorry.gif.8f9ce404ad3aa941b2729edb25b7c714.gif

"I say I say, my dog cant eat meat"

"Why not?"

"I dont give him any"

Almost as old

• Haha 2

Got to worry about people wanting to know what the inside of an egyptian tomb smells like let alone wondering what a ghost smells like. From a psychiatric point of view I think their private passtimes would be suspect.

jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif

Got to worry about people wanting to know what the inside of an egyptian tomb smells like let alone wondering what a ghost smells like. From a psychiatric point of view I think their private passtimes would be suspect.jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif

bex's grandfather may be excluded:question: but there's no guarantee!

• Haha 1

Got to worry about people wanting to know what the inside of an egyptian tomb smells like let alone wondering what a ghost smells like. From a psychiatric point of view I think their private passtimes would be suspect.jive.gif.035c4a81724c712198cdb1757d6fb926.gif

I dunno...........I love the smell of old aeroplane.

I dunno...........I love the smell of old aeroplane.

I'd have to agree M61A1.

Just like getting into a real old car with it's leather and woodwork.

They have a smell of their own, which is nothing like the plastics smell you get these days.

An airfield I visit has an old Auster and I just love sticking my head inside for a sniff.

I wonder what the psychcologists make out of my fetish:question: (and yours) maybe it's just an age thing, or they're looking for a Government grant for the opportunity to investigate us! 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif

Avgas soaks into the wood and fabric over time and the smell is intoxicating. I cant get enough of it. Its the same with Castrol R at a race track, lovely.

Memories, of the speedway back in the (cough cough!) 60's, lets just say a few years ago.

P.S. I also have to stick my nose over the top of a saucepan cooking beetroot.

It takes me back to the days when I used to cook them up in an old gas copper, before going out on a trades bike delivering green groceries and chucking over-ripe tomatoes at the snobby college kids waiting at the bus stop, who looked down on me for trying to a shilling.

Fortunately i'm reformed.

But only just!004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Memories, of the speedway back in the (cough cough!) 60's, lets just say a few years ago.P.S. I also have to stick my nose over the top of a saucepan cooking beetroot.

It takes me back to the days when I used to cook them up in an old gas copper, before going out on a trades bike delivering green groceries and chucking over-ripe tomatoes at the snobby college kids waiting at the bus stop, who looked down on me for trying to a shilling.

Fortunately i'm reformed.

But only just!004_oh_yeah.gif.82b3078adb230b2d9519fd79c5873d7f.gif

Now you throw the tomatoes from your car.

• Haha 1

Can understand liking the smell of old aeroplane, leather, woodwork, avgas and maybe even beetroot but smelling the inside of an egyptian tomb sort of seems to bear a relationship to necrophilia

053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif