Just because you're a pilot. . . . . .

Please spare a thought for the man who told his wife he was going to China on business in the ill-fated Malaysian

flight No MH. 370 and now he is stuck in his girlfriend's flat.!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

...The 5 American/Israeli agents took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards...The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Diego Gar CIA the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers was air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, making to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, then blame the defiant captain and copilot.

...Cheers Scotty

Hollywood might make a movie out of that story, Scottie. If only the yanks could organise things that well. America seems to be short of highly skilled people with unquestioning dedication to their foreign policy. Almost every conspiracy ends up unravelling due to the minor detail, the human element.

• Agree 1

Hollywood might make a movie out of that story, Scottie. If only the yanks could organise things that well. America seems to be short of highly skilled people .

That's why I was thinking of Sam for the leading role. He he he

Cheers Scotty

Israel's views of missing MH370??THE PLOT THICKENS

America is withdrawing from Afghanistan, one of their command and control system (used for controlling the pilotless drones) was hijacked by Talebans when the American transport convoy was moving down from one of the hill top bases. The Talebans ambushed the convoy and killed 2 American Seal personnel, seized the equipment/weapons, including the command and control system which weighed about 20 tons and packed into 6 crates. This happened about a month ago in Feb 2014.

The Talebans want money. They want to sell the system to Russia or China. The Russians are too busy in Ukraine. The Chinese are hungry for the system's technology. Just imagine if the Chinese master the technology behind the command and control system, all the American drones will become useless. So the Chinese sent 8 top defense scientists to check the system and agreed to pay millions for it.

Sometime in early Mar 2014, the 8 scientists and the 6 crates made their way to Malaysia, thinking that it was the best covert way to avoid detection. The cargo was then kept in the Embassy under diplomatic protection. Meanwhile America has engaged assistance of Israeli intelligence, and together they are determined to intercept and recapture the cargo.

Chinese calculated that it will be safe to transport it via civilian aircraft so as to avoid suspicion. After all the direct flight from KL to Beijing takes only 4 and half hours, and American will not hijack or harm civilians. So MH370 is the perfect carrier.

There are 5 American and Israeli agents onboard who are familiar with Boeing operation. The 2 "Iranians" with stolen passports could be among them.

When MH370 is about to leave Malaysian air space and reporting to Vietnamese air control, one American AWAC jammed their signal, disabled the pilot control system and switched over to remote control mode. That was when the plane suddenly lost altitude momentarily.

How can AWAC can do it ? Remember 911 incident ? After the 911 incident, all Boeing aircraft (and possibly all Airbus) are installed with remote control system to counter terrorist hijacking. Since then all Boeing can be remote controlled by ground control tower. The same remote control system used to control the pilotless spy aircraft and drones.

The 5 American/Israeli agents took over the plane, switched off the transponder and other communication system, changed course and flew westwards. They dare not fly east to Philippines or Guam because the whole South China Sea air space was covered by Chinese surveillance radar and satellite.

The Malaysian, Thai and Indian military radars actually detected the unidentified aircraft but did not react professionally.

The plane flew over North Sumatra, Anambas, South India and then landed at Maldives (some villagers saw the aircraft landing), refuelled and continued its flight to Diego Gar CIA the American Air Base in the middle of Indian Ocean. The cargo and the black box were removed. The passengers were silenced via natural means, lack of oxygen. They believe only dead people will not talk. The MH370 with dead passengers was air borne again via remote control and crashed into South Indian Ocean, making to believe that the plane eventually ran out of fuel and crashed, then blame the defiant captain and copilot.

American has put on a good show. First diverting all the attention and search effort in the South China Sea while the plane made their way to Indian Ocean. Then they came out with conflicting statements and evidence to confuse the world. Australian is the co-actor.

The amount of effort put up by China, in terms of the number of search aircraft, ships and satellites, searching first South China Sea, then Malacca Straits and Indian Ocean is unprecedented. This showed that China is very concerned, not so much about the many Chinese civilian passengers, but mainly the high value cargo and its 8 top defense scientists. Don't believe the story ? I don't expect you to but let's wait and see how the episode unveils ? Or perhaps it will never be known until the next Snowden emerges.

Cheers Scotty

Somebody been watching Fox "news"?

Stories are truly great when every detail fits the bill as yours does Scotty and then there's the case of telling the truth up front when it's unbelievable because it won't be believed!

You can order dog locally although it's more prominent up North while cat can be had in the South.It's not just a tail, errr tale.

Hey Bex, some bast*rd behind where i'm living has a german shepherd that barks every morning from 6.35am till about 9. if any of your mates are hungry?, i'll happily forward you the address.

Hey Bex, some bast*rd behind where i'm living has a German Shepherd that barks every morning from 6.35am till about 9. if any of your mates are hungry?, i'll happily forward you the address.

German Sheperds taste wurst.

• Haha 2

Israel's views of missing MH370??THE PLOT THICKENS

Stolen and posted ....

The latest speculations say that, with the disappearance of those on flight MH370, the british billionaire Jacob Rothschild becomes the sole owner of an important semiconductor patent.

Rothschild is believed to have exploited the airliner to gain full rights of the “incredible KL-03 microchip”. The US high-tech company Freescale Semiconductor, who shared its rights with Rothschild, had twenty senior members on board who had just launched a new electronic warfare gadget for military radar systems the days before the plane went missing.

Of the 239 people aboard, 20 of them were engineers working to make more efficient the company’s chip facilities in Tianjin, China and Kuala Lumpur.

“These were people with a lot of experience and technical background and they were very important people. It’s definitely a big loss for the company.” says Mitch Haws, vice president of global communications. On March 3, it was announced the releasing of 11 new gadgets for use in “HF, VHF and low-band UHF radar and radio comms”. The company did not respond to questions from Express Online, including whether any of its missing employees had been working on the defense products.

The fact remains that, four days after the flight MH370 disappeared, the patent was approved by the U.S. patent office patent - divided in parts of 20% between five starters. One of the owners is the company itself, and the other four - Chinese employees of the company: Peidong Wang, Zhijun Chen, Cheng and Li Ying Zhijong. And they all were passengers of Malaysia Airlines plane disappeared on March 8, according Eternity.

Patent holders can alter the proceeds legally by passing wealth to their heirs. However, they cannot do so until the patent is officially approved. So when the plane went missing, the patent had not been approved yet.

If the patent holder dies, the other owners share equally in dividends from the deceased. If four of the five patentees die, then the patentee left alive gets 100% of the legal rights. That remaining patent holder is Freescale.

…And who owns it? Jacob Rothschild - owner of Blackstone, which owns Freescale - bingo!

• Informative 1

Hey Bex, some bast*rd behind where i'm living has a german shepherd that barks every morning from 6.35am till about 9. if any of your mates are hungry?, i'll happily forward you the address.

I think John Travolta and Samuel Jackson had this conversation in Pulp Fiction, when Samuel's character Jules is discussing his aversion to pork.

Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf*cker. Pigs sleep and root in sh*t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eatin' nothing that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dog eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf*cking pig. I mean, he'd have to be ten times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm saying?

• Haha 1

I think John Travolta and Samuel Jackson had this conversation in Pulp Fiction, when Samuel's character Jules is discussing his aversion to pork.Jules: Hey, sewer rat may taste like pumpkin pie, but I'd never know 'cause I wouldn't eat the filthy motherf*cker. Pigs sleep and root in sh*t. That's a filthy animal. I ain't eatin' nothing that ain't got sense enough to disregard its own feces.

Vincent: How about a dog? Dog eats its own feces.

Jules: I don't eat dog either.

Vincent: Yeah, but do you consider a dog to be a filthy animal?

Jules: I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy, but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Vincent: Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Jules: Well, we'd have to be talkin' about one charming motherf*cking pig. I mean, he'd have to be ten times more charming than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm saying?

Lessons in life ,from a couple of hit men,,,nice

Now if we can just get these motherf**king snakes off this motherf**king plane ,,,,we can finally get MH370 on the motherf**king ground

Lessons in life ,from a couple of hit men,,,niceNow if we can just get these motherf**king snakes off this motherf**king plane ,,,,we can finally get MH370 on the motherf**king ground

Yeah, but they were hit men with personality. And when the life lesson is whether or not to eat man's best friend, does the source really matter?

You can't seriously mention that steaming pile of snake poo in the same sentence as Pulp Fiction. I'm the first to admit that Jackson seems to have no discrimination when it comes to the movies he's in, but they are miles apart in quality.

• Agree 1

Yeah, but they were hit men with personality. And when the life lesson is whether or not to eat man's best friend, does the source really matter?You can't seriously mention that steaming pile of snake poo in the same sentence as Pulp Fiction. I'm the first to admit that Jackson seems to have no discrimination when it comes to the movies he's in, but they are miles apart in quality.

Agreed,,,,but it did demonstrate that "motherf**ker" can be used more often in one sentence than I ever thought possible!

• Haha 1