Ampibian composite STOL planes

Do some googling. There are about half a dozen different types of amphibious 2 seaters flying and a further half dozen or so under serious development. Mostly in the USA. I went to oshkosh last year and there were a number of manufacturers with displays there. They seem to be the next big thing in the states.

Can't remmber the names except for an A5 which was a pretty slick looking machine. Full of high tech-ery.

the cheapest way to get into an amphibian

It's very fortunate FT that everyone who reads this forum is an expert on every model of aircraft ever made and can immediately identify any aircraft from a picture posted, so no need to post any identifying information within the post.

http://www.titanaircraft.com/tornado_i.php

I've been looking at the picture and am trying to work out what it is sitting on. It seems the front wheel is definitely off the ground but being on tar I wouldn't have thought it would be sitting on the floats??

I've been looking at the picture and am trying to work out what it is sitting on. It seems the front wheel is definitely off the ground but being on tar I wouldn't have thought it would be sitting on the floats??

Low pass, the pilot ducked as to not get caught on film and identified.