Men are deep thinkers

Butch

What deep thinkers men are... I mowed the lawn today, and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer. The day was really quite beautiful, and the drink facilitated some deep thinking. My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said 'nothing'. The reason I said that instead of saying 'just thinking' is because she would have said 'about what'. At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions. Finally I thought about an age old question: Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts? Women always maintain that giving birth is way more painful than a guy getting kicked in the nuts. Well, after another beer, and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come up with the answer to that question. Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby; and here is the reason for my conclusion. A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "It might be nice to have another child." On the other hand, you never hear a guy say, "You know, I think I would like another kick in the nuts." I rest my case. Time for another beer.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Sounds like the beers are bringing out some truthful facts just be careful another beer may make you share them thoughts and she who must be obeyed may even kick you in the nuts so be careful

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Wife: "Honey, what are you doing?"

Husband reply No 1: "Nothin'."

Wife: "That would be right. You sit around all day doing bugger all, while I'm working my fingers to the bone. Hrumph!"

Wife: "Honey, what are you doing?"

Husband reply No 2: "I'm busy at the moment."

Wife: "That would be right. You've always got time to be messing aroung with that bloody plane, or being on your forums talking about planes, but as soon as I ask for the slightest bit of help, you're "busy. Hrumph!"

Husband: " What can I do for you?"

Wife: "Nothing. I'm too busy to explain to you what should be obvious to you."

Husband: 053_no.gif.1b075e917db98e3e6efb5417cfec8882.gif

OME

• Agree 1

I died 3 years ago, my "In Memorance Auto Bot" app writes my posts for me.

Well that sure explains why that engine hasn't made an appearance yet.

rgmwa

• Haha 3
  • Winner 1

True story just then;

Wife rings; "My driver will be there in 5 minutes to take you to the bank to co-sign my loan adjustment if you agree"

Me; "Who says I agree?"

Wife; "I did".

.... I'm going downstairs now to wait for our driver ...... 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I got home and found the Missus had left a post-it note on the fridge saying, "It's no good, it's not working, I'm staying at Mum’s for a while" I opened it, the light came on and the beer was well chilled. What the hell was she on about?

• Haha 5