Guess This Aircraft ?

One Snark made it to Australia. Anyone know where it is now? I love the design. Deserved to do better than it did.

Deskpilot, according to the Sept 2014 article I posted:"ZK-JIU (c/n 003) is a HA 3B model and was first registered to Bill Blair on 12/11/97. It had a Suzuki G 13-GTI engine. It was sold to P Dunn of Mildura in Australia and its registration was cancelled on 19/2/99 and transferred to the Australian microlight register as 19-3116. It was sold to B Cooper of Melbourne in 2005, and it is still registered in Australia. "

I do hope one day to get a good look at one of these.

Very close Birdseye, but not quite. I tried searching Siai Marchetti SM.109 but could only come up with the Siai Marchetti SM.1019 which had a turboprop motor. The aircraft in question was a piston engined aircraft of almost identical airframe, which competed with the SM1019 for an Italian airforce requirement for a replacement for the Cessna Birddog. This aircraft lost out to the SM.1019, but development was continued with sales into African air forces.

Adventura is not the name supplied with the pink one. Is it known by another name as well, perhaps? The Aventura (no D) certainly looks very similar, but you can search that one and mine separately on Google.

Yep

This one is an oldie. What has 6 engines and 4 main undercarriage? Note the two men beneath the outer stbd engine.

GTP58.JPG.da56df4772954ba5042aabc6a30b1402.JPG

It's an Aermacchi AL-60F-5 Trojan, originally designed by Al Mooney of Lockheed in the United States. After the company decided not to build the aircraft in the US, it was manufactured in small quantities in Mexico, and a few were assembled in Argentina. It was operated by, among others, the Rhodesia Airforce.