Guess This Aircraft ?

Yes Thruster. Your answer came in as I was preparing this ppost.

Just as an aside, how would you go on a quizz like this?

At a glance, one might think of this all metal twin engine twin tail light transport as being a Beech 18, A18, B18, C-18, D-18, C-45, SNB, or even a Lockheed 12 EXCEPT for the fact it has FIXED landing gear and a patented wing construction of multi-spar stressed skin which employed NO wing ribs or bulkheads, but with exceptional bending and torsional strength. What only-possible production certificated all-metal twin tail, twin engine wheel and float undercarriages-capable aircraft of its time am I thinking of?

1. Name of Builder?

2. Aircraft nomenclature?

3a. Engines manufacturer? 3b. Engines full nomenclature and horsepower?

4. Year of first flight?

5. Year of its certification?

Aventura or maybe a bucaneer

You’re working through manufacturers at the top of the alphabet so searey is not an option ... even if the wing had been above the fuselage on a pylon.

You're right kasper, Aero Adventure Aventura II. I'll have to jump around the alphabet a bit.

The sample question I posed above was 'borrowed' from another website. How do you feel about that sort of quiz? Not that I'm planning on running one like it any time soon. By the way, know the answer?

In the meantime, my next:

TGTP099.JPG.22ad0beb05f16c3930db9accbed8a1bd.JPG

Well...

“Everything about the Culp Special was meant to bring about that 1930’s airshow airplane feeling. Working with Hale Wallace of Steen Aerolab, Steve Culp redesigned the Skybolt and developed the modifications necessary for this round engine aircraft.“

So I think I got it first time

Mine was copied from aircraft spruce who sell materials kits for it and I remember reading about its development when it first came into the scene

I have never built an aircraft and flew only GA (B23, B35, AA5B, C172, PA28, PA28R), so I don't profess to be an expert. I have a list of manufacturers and their production lists. I locate photos and check the registration on the various registers where possible, and Google the details. So I am open to mistakes.

I hope I've got it right with this one:

TGTP086.JPG.904fd712ab3368536569ba66cb4a4440.JPG

You must have a photographic memory or a vast quick-reference library, right again.

This one will be right up your alley.

TGTP107.JPG.cbdf98d5b6f7f13152c049f7f456d53c.JPG

I'm shocked. A trike that kasper doesn't recognise. Anyone else want to have a go?

Also, any guesses on the question in post 1076?

I'm shocked. A trike that kasper doesn't recognise. Anyone else want to have a go?Also, any guesses on the question in post 1076?

Designed by Archibald Barkley, the Barkley-Grow T8P-1 had Pratt and Whitney Wasp Junior 450HP engines and first flew in 1937