Irish security, beware the dangerous Minions

Gnarly Gnu

It’s officially called a "Fart Blaster". But to the security crew at Dublin Airport it may as well have been a loaded AR-15. Security labeled the toy a possible threat and confiscated it from a small boy. The toy, similar to the ones used by the “Minions” in the animated movie, “Despicable Me,” makes a fart sound when the trigger is pulled.

CMhMDb_XAAAd7BV.jpg

Seem to have gotten real soft after embracing the homo marriage thing. Even imitating their mating calls is offensive. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s officially called a "Fart Blaster". But to the security crew at Dublin Airport it may as well have been a loaded AR-15. Security labeled the toy a possible threat and confiscated it from a small boy. The toy, similar to the ones used by the “Minions” in the animated movie, “Despicable Me,” makes a fart sound when the trigger is pulled.

CMhMDb_XAAAd7BV.jpg

Seem to have gotten real soft after embracing the homo marriage thing. Even imitating their mating calls is offensive. 006_laugh.gif.0f7b82c13a0ec29502c5fb56c616f069.gif

I think your comment is disgusting, GG. I find it neither funny nor respectful of the rest of us here who possibly have friends or family who are same sex attracted and I wonder what sort of an individual feels it appropriate to post things like that on a public forum.

Kaz

• Agree 13
  • Haha 1

I think your comment is disgusting, GG. I find it neither funny nor respectful of the rest of us here who possibly have friends or family who are same sex attracted and I wonder what sort of an individual feels it appropriate to post things like that on a public forum.

Kaz

The post was quite funny, until your last comments. They may have been considered funny 30 years ago but we as a people have grown since then to have more tolerance and acceptance for others who may not be the same as us. Considering the number of people on this forum, chances are there will be a fair number who will consider it personally offensive.

Gay/Lesbian people have been persecuted and ridiculed for most of their lives, do you really want that to continue? Does the way they live really affect you that much?

I agree with Kaz, I think you have let yourself down on this one GG. If it's too late to do yourself, perhaps a request from you to the Mods to remove it for you might be in order, before they do it anyway.

Kev

• Agree 3
  • Informative 1

The post was quite funny, until your last comments. They may have been considered funny 30 years ago but we as a people have grown since then to have more tolerance and acceptance for others who may not be the same as us. Considering the number of people on this forum, chances are there will be a fair number who will consider it personally offensive.

Gay/Lesbian people have been persecuted and ridiculed for most of their lives, do you really want that to continue? Does the way they live really affect you that much?

I agree with Kaz, I think you have let yourself down on this one GG. If it's too late to do yourself, perhaps a request from you to the Mods to remove it for you might be in order, before they do it anyway.

Kev

Guest GraemeM

I did laugh out loud when I read that.

Why is that some groups of people are a protected species? Are we unable to laugh at ourselves any more, the poor old Irish have been coping it for some time and nobody objects.

Graeme.

Guest GraemeM

I did laugh out loud when I read that.

Why is that some groups of people are a protected species? Are we unable to laugh at ourselves any more, the poor old Irish have been coping it for some time and nobody objects.

Graeme.

Kev please get a grip - it's simply a fart joke! 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif I recalled it as the article was about a Minion fart gun (looks like a neat gun too).

I like free speech; you are absolutely free to tell jokes about me anytime you like no problem at all. If you feel this is such a big deal please enlighten me as per my questions in #3.

• Agree 1

Kev please get a grip - it's simply a fart joke! 033_scratching_head.gif.b541836ec2811b6655a8e435f4c1b53a.gif I recalled it as the article was about a Minion fart gun (looks like a neat gun too).

I like free speech; you are absolutely free to tell jokes about me anytime you like no problem at all. If you feel this is such a big deal please enlighten me as per my questions in #3.

Didn't have a problem with the fart joke. but the references to "homo marriage" and "their mating calls" had absolutely nothing to do with the joke. I'm sure Gay/Lesbian people have a sense of humor the same as anyone else. That was simply not funny and was disrespectful for no reason.

Kev

• Agree 1

Didn't have a problem with the fart joke. but the references to "homo marriage" and "their mating calls" had absolutely nothing to do with the joke. I'm sure Gay/Lesbian people have a sense of humor the same as anyone else. That was simply not funny and was disrespectful for no reason.

Kev

Why? The abbreviated term 'homo' clearly isn't an issue since homosexuals use it all the time themselves. And the joke had nothing do do with sapphistry so no relevance to lesbians. There are plenty of other jokes about on the internet that are not funny. Besides this is Australia, not sure if you are a recent immigrant but we tell jokes - good, bad and inbetween. Again please can you answer #3?

• Agree 1

Why? The abbreviated term 'homo' clearly isn't an issue since homosexuals use it all the time themselves. And the joke had nothing do do with sapphistry so no relevance to lesbians. There are plenty of other jokes about on the internet that are not funny. Besides this is Australia, not sure if you are a recent immigrant but we tell jokes - good, bad and inbetween. Again please can you answer #3?