Irish security, beware the dangerous Minions

Gnarly Gnu

You do not have to be pre selected to become a member of parliament. It is possible to be an independent, hard maybe, but possible.

We had an independent member for years in state parliament. She was good too, which is more than can be said for the Libs and Nats / liberals.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You do not have to be pre selected to become a member of parliament. It is possible to be an independent, hard maybe, but possible.

We had an independent member for years in state parliament. She was good too, which is more than can be said for the Libs and Nats / liberals.

How amazing the the OP in this thread has caused so much jumping up and down but the painless dentist one which I think is at least as inappropriate hasn't raised an eyebrow.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

How amazing the the OP in this thread has caused so much jumping up and down but the painless dentist one which I think is at least as inappropriate hasn't raised an eyebrow.

Not an eyebrow, no...

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Not an eyebrow, no...

Well said Geoff !

Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames!!!!!! Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............no one gives a F..k!

• Like 2

Well said Geoff !

Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames!!!!!! Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............no one gives a F..k!

Well said Geoff !Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames, Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............you just can't win!

Butch, you're in a world of hurt mate. Lol

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Well said Geoff !Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames, Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............you just can't win!

Butch, you're in a world of hurt mate. Lol

Well said Geoff !Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames!!!!!! Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............no one gives a F..k!

Butch you deserve everything you get. Bloody Collingwood supporters and Irish at that.

The other three well I know how you feel Maaaate"".

Well said Geoff !Post anything about Gay or Black and you will get shot down in flames!!!!!! Hang sh!t on the Irish (me), Collingwood (me),over 50 (me),low hour pilot (me), Farmer (me), Liberal voter (me).............no one gives a F..k!

Butch you deserve everything you get. Bloody Collingwood supporters and Irish at that.

The other three well I know how you feel Maaaate"".

Sorry, can't see the Point's in the picture, if dentist was male ther'd be no humour in the sketch.Which shows the pictour is Not not sexually bias !.

spacesailor

Dontchya jist hate it when ya post in the wrong thread?035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

OME

Sorry, can't see the Point's in the picture, if dentist was male ther'd be no humour in the sketch.Which shows the pictour is Not not sexually bias !.

spacesailor

Dontchya jist hate it when ya post in the wrong thread?035_doh.gif.37538967d128bb0e6085e5fccd66c98b.gif

OME