Hello from Wales

Red

Hello, I fly a Skyranger Classic from a farm strip near Abergavenny, Been flying Microlights about 5 years so still wet behind the ears relatively speaking, but I fly as often as possible and love it.

Unlikely I'll get to meet any of you in person, but I extend a virtual handshake and wish you all calm skies and safe journies

Russell

• Like 2

Welcome, Russell.

The wife and I were in Abergavenny in January 2013. Unfortunately it the weather wasn't pleasant so we didn't have a good look around.

Then we lost our dog. "So if you see a red dog running free, then you'll know he is mine."

Old Man Emu

Sorry, but I've been waiting years to use that line.

• Haha 1

I don't go to England. I go to Wales. My wifes sister lives in Llanfapley, so I know the area fairly well. Good for walking.

I can't recall seeing any farm strips about there. Lovely country in Summer.

Where abouts are you?

Hello, I fly a Skyranger Classic from a farm strip near Abergavenny, Been flying Microlights about 5 years so still wet behind the ears relatively speaking, but I fly as often as possible and love it.Unlikely I'll get to meet any of you in person, but I extend a virtual handshake and wish you all calm skies and safe journies

Russell

Welcome. That Skyranger looks so much fun! Whats it like to fly?