7 Witches of Menopuase

Thruster87

True! Nothing like a Brazilian woman to make life interesting. Full of passion and fire. Must be handled with care at all times!

Sounds familiar. They say it's the hot chile here!

I have double trouble though, she's a lawyer and can instantly answer everything with a turned around question that has only a "guilty as charged" answer, you have to think very carefully how you respond! My most common answer is "We're not in a bloody Courtroom now!" 003_cheezy_grin.gif.c5a94fc2937f61b556d8146a1bc97ef8.gif

That's sad, my wife and I enjoy a gay marriage.

Oh that's nice, which part of Greece is she from?

• Haha 2

Nope, I know that languages change over time. As much as you may mourn the loss of an adjective for "carefree" or "happy", time to face the fact that it now means "homosexual" to the majority of English speakers. Still, your marriage is your marriage, and you can be as happy - or as gay - as you want to be!

The word 'gay' has been loaded for a long time here in Australia- at least since the 70's.

My first wifes last name was Gay. She hated it with a passion, though not as much as her brother who was Ian Bruce Gay.

His initials caused no end of stirring and bullying at highschool in the 70's

I. B. Gay

Not a lot of fun as a kid- parents should really be careful when naming their kids.

• Haha 1

What about Rod Stiff? Can you believe he called his son Richard?

There is a song about a boy named Sue.

About witches... when you look up the history of witch killings, you will find it shocking about how much evil can hide behind pious superstition.

• Agree 1