sport pilot market

Ian I think the natural progression for the name will just be clear prop. Build on the brand in my opinion. If you have to throw classifieds or aviation or whatever on the end but clear prop is a winner. And a little accidental cross over of traffic can't hurt.

On a side note to aviation advertiser. Most rec pilots are old guys. And old guys don't like change. poking.gif.62337b1540bd66201712a53e2664c9b4.gif

Ok I have caused my trouble here today

M

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just tried it on my iPad. Loads at about the same speed as Aviation Trader and Barnstormers.

Back button gets me to the previous page at the same spot I was looking at.

Ian I think the natural progression for the name will just be clear prop. Build on the brand in my opinion. If you have to throw classifieds or aviation or whatever on the end but clear prop is a winner. And a little accidental cross over of traffic can't hurt. On a side note to aviation advertiser. Most rec pilots are old guys. And old guys don't like change. poking.gif.62337b1540bd66201712a53e2664c9b4.gif

Ok I have caused my trouble here today

M

Great idea

Ian,

great idea and I agree the name should be "Clear Prop".

Anyone who does not understand the name is either a future candidate for a Darwin award or came to the site by mistake.

We have not received a telephone call from you MAGNETODROP. If you are experiencing difficulties, we would like to better understand and would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you about this.... It's one thing to complain, but I am inviting you to discuss the issues with us, so that we can help resolve any problems if they do exist.DGL... if you have performed a search, and you are then looking at a specific aircraft listing, you simply click the "Back to search results" link above the title of the listing..... This has always been there and works as it should. If you require assistance or would like one of our staff to give you a guided tour of the services, please just call. We would be more than happy to help you.

Come on guys... if you are legitimately experiencing issues, drop us a line and lets discuss it. Aviation Advertiser receives millions of page-loads and is used extensively across Australia.

Rather than posting negative complaints, why not talk to us directly?

Your website is not easy to use and I don't like using it ! Your involvement with AOPA and the Eureka paper didn't involve disscussion with RAA until much later did it ? So why not talk to RAA directly before running with AOPA as I don't agree with quite a bit of the Eureka document ? I have strong views on lots of aviation matters and I bet you do too but the Eureka document is trying to hurt RAA and 30 mins at Tamworth won't fix much !

Gave this a bit a thought and yes Clear Prop is a great name. We could have fees like

1. Personal ads are free

2. Featured ads are $10

3. Commercial ads are $25

And the add placement fees go to the RAAus GYFTS program or we start our own

This will give commercial advertisers a space outside of the Recreational Flying site so we can keep our non commercial rules here and the outlay costs are small as I already have the dedicated server in Sydney with space to spare. The software also allows for reviews on sellers and buyers like ebay as well which will help plus many other features.

All I need is time because I am pretty chocked up at the moment but it will get done

• Like 5
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

• 1 month later...
:typing:What is it exactly that makes this one difficult to use? I normally get there via the RA-Aus site and it takes me straight to the RA aircraft for sale, newest listings at the top - and I'm no internet genius.

Things may have changed since you last tried this. There doesn't appear to be any links on the RAAus website to RA aircraft for sale anywhere anymore. I know there was. I'm hoping to join the ranks of aircraft ownership soon. If not Aviation Advertiser, where do people look to buy a RAA plane here in Australia?

Things may have changed since you last tried this. There doesn't appear to be any links on the RAAus website to RA aircraft for sale anywhere anymore. I know there was. I'm hoping to join the ranks of aircraft ownership soon. If not Aviation Advertiser, where do people look to buy a RAA plane here in Australia?

Its still there - just not accessible through the Member Login - you have to go back to the public RAA website and its accessible on the top right of the screen - its a link to Aviation Advertiser ... which is not up and running at the moment

Its still there - just not accessible through the Member Login - you have to go back to the public RAA website and its accessible on the top right of the screen - its a link to Aviation Advertiser ... which is not up and running at the moment

Spotted! it's a link marked "The Classifieds". I was looking in the pull-down menus 112_im_stupid.gif.235c6602d589883b543a8ad3d313ca3c.gif

• 2 months later...

Please note that work has commenced through a 3rd party developer as of yesterday to incorporate the Recreational Flying Classifieds as a complete new site under Clear Prop. Our own Clear Prop pilot supplies store will be integrated with the Classifieds site as well. You can see at the moment there is just a side block on the Clear Prop home page showing a list and links to the latest Classifieds in Recreational Flying. Soon there will be scrolling banner images of Classifieds and a complete Classifieds component to Clear Prop with Recreational Flying user logins integrated between the two sites.

It is on track as requested by many users here to build Clear Prop into a complete aviation classifieds resource for both private and commercial advertisements along with our own Clear Prop pilot supplies store. It will also have forums for new product discussions, aviation technology releases and updates, use of our own Credit Card processing for advertisers and much more. Just like here it will be FREE for private advertisers, featured classifieds will be $10 per month (FREE for Recreational Flying First Class Members)

Incidentally, if you go to www.aircraftpilots.net you will see a development area of the forums for Clear Prop

• Like 1