Storage options

image.jpg.dacb8f1da91a4bd98215b6c3c27fe1fd.jpg I've seen a number of options for storage of those loose items such as phones, glasses, maps, beacons etc.

What have you found the best storage options - net type pockets, metal storage or elastic topped pockets in vinyl etc...smoking.gif.2d8aabfab26579c9810e4f07a330ce61.gif .??

The above photo has a number of net type pockets and a larger net in the rear storage.

I wonder where you get those nets? - auto shops etc..024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Any ideas of photos of how you store those loose items old be appreciated..

IMG_1738.JPG.67d2dc4c9f9e5f04be72e9c7be50a1df.JPG

[ATTACH=full]50431[/ATTACH] I've seen a number of options for storage of those loose items such as phones, glasses, maps, beacons etc.What have you found the best storage options - net type pockets, metal storage or elastic topped pockets in vinyl etc...smoking.gif.2d8aabfab26579c9810e4f07a330ce61.gif .??

The above photo has a number of net type pockets and a larger net in the rear storage.

I wonder where you get those nets? - auto shops etc..024_cool.gif.7a88a3168ebd868f5549631161e2b369.gif

Bernie

Here's what I use in the Club Gazelle:

iPad Bag - clips stitched on with whipping twine (very strong) & bag clips on to door lock rods & is easily accessible

Bag contains - iPad Mini, Casa kneeboard (ERSA entries, flight plan forms, paper for notes, A/C specs & speeds etc in plastic sleeves). pens, rope, electrical ties, water bottle (CASA gift & when filled clips on to door lock rods), iPad lead, oil funnel, charts (VNC etc), mini multi tool, mini first aid (bandaids, steri strips, betadene wipes, panadol etc), sunglasses, pens

Headset bag has a clip and attaches to A/C structure behind pilot's seat and is accessible in flight - contains headset, PLB, large Leatherman, spare batteries

IMG_1737.JPG.89e9650a0c38093998d25be634a64224.JPG

Guess it depends on if you can make fixed changes to the aircraft or not.

If you can there are a number of automotive "organisers" that can be either used as is or modified and hard-attached.

I got some from autobarn or supacheap which I've attached to the inside of the doors in the jab 430. I must admit haven't seen the same model lately but I'd guess similar ones will do the same job.

They are a couple of layers of pockets with some mesh and some fabric. Have worked well for 10 years.

Guess it depends on if you can make fixed changes to the aircraft or not.If you can there are a number of automotive "organisers" that can be either used as is or modified and hard-attached.

I got some from autobarn or supacheap which I've attached to the inside of the doors in the jab 430. I must admit haven't seen the same model lately but I'd guess similar ones will do the same job.

They are a couple of layers of pockets with some mesh and some fabric. Have worked well for 10 years.

I have seen these items at $2 shops from time to time as well.

Thanks again.I'm going on the look out today.

Try Yacht Chandlers as well - I'm reasonably sure Whitworths in Melbourne stock elasticised storage netting and there are a couple of good chandlers in Geelong that would be worth a try.

Thanks again.I'm going on the look out today.

Also,

OXLEY NETS Pty Ltd 20 Network Dr, Port Melbourne VIC 3207 Ph 1300 730 731

will make to order using normal net any size you like with shock cord on whatever edges you wish.

They have done stuff for me in the past and they are both professional and reasonable.

[ATTACH=full]50431[/ATTACH] I've seen a number of options for storage of those loose items such as phones, glasses, maps, beacons etc.What have you found the best storage options - net type pockets, metal storage or elastic topped pockets in vinyl etc...smoking.gif.2d8aabfab26579c9810e4f07a330ce61.gif .??

Hi Bernie can you give me a step by step guide on how to upload photos to forum posts?

I'm ok with text and email but a bit lost with this website

Thank you