are there any of these in australia ?

After you...

hi winsor68

thanks for editing post i was struggling with trying to find the "EDIT " button which i`m sure is there in front of me i just don`t see it the other strange thing is i don`t see my post if i refresh my page with "new or new post " button something else i done wrong i guess

lyle

Lyle, the Edit button appears at the lower left of your post, next to Delete and Report, but only for about 15 minutes.

edit.JPG.5e6de12321e60beba3b0bb175d4ee38c.JPG

I purposely made a typo in this post so I would have to edit it to get the above screen snip.

Not sure how this works, but from their website

Vne 117 mph

Expected true cruise speed with 100hp Rotax 127 mph.

I am not sure about anyone else but cruising above Vne would bother me a little bit?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Very interesting. The US website quotes the airframe kit and finishing kit at about $13,495 USD which is ~ $17,250 AUD, but the Aussie agent says kit is $15,999 . Better grab a kit before they realise maybe 059_whistling.gif.a3aa33bf4e30705b1ad8038eaab5a8f6.gif

• Like 1

Not sure how this works, but from their websiteVne 117 mph

Expected true cruise speed with 100hp Rotax 127 mph.

I am not sure about anyone else but cruising above Vne would bother me a little bit?

The web site clearly indicates that the VNE is IAS being indicated airspeed while the quoted cruise is true.

If the density altitude is 8000 feet a indicated VNE airspeed of 117MPH is a true airspeed of about 132MPH which is above the cruise speed. It isn't that uncommon for aircraft to have a true cruise airspeed greater than their indicated VNE however for a low and slow STOL aircraft is a bit unusual.

Note Edited to make sense....

• Like 1