Full of hate

bexrbetter

I was full of hate and rage, so I went to my Therapist who suggested that I sit down, write a long letter to each of the individual people letting out all my feelings and then burn them.

I did that, but now I don't know what to do with all these letters.

• Like 2
  • Haha 12

I was full of hate and rage, so I went to my Therapist who suggested that I sit down, write a long letter to each of the individual people letting out all my feelings and then burn them.I did that, but now I don't know what to do with all these letters.

I don’t get it

I was full of hate and rage, so I went to my Therapist who suggested that I sit down, write a long letter to each of the individual people letting out all my feelings and then burn them.I did that, but now I don't know what to do with all these letters.

I almost choked on my coffee.

The therapist suggested writing a bunch of letters (to vent ones frustration) and then burn the letters, trouble is, the person in question thought the therapist meant burn the people who annoyed him.

I was full of hate and rage, so I went to my Therapist who suggested that I sit down, write a long letter to each of the individual people letting out all my feelings and then burn them. I did that, but now I don't know what to do with all these letters.

008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif 007_rofl.gif.8af89c0b42f3963e93a968664723a160.gif.....Gees Bex! why did I know that was coming 020_yes.gif.58d361886eb042a872e78a875908e414.gif?... You havn`t lost it yet! 107_score_010.gif.2fa64cd6c3a0f3d769ce8a3c21d3ff90.gif

Frank.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Standing on the tableStill don’t get it

Well, now you need to start dancing and take your top off.

Frank (Farri) can give you lessons on that, I've seen his stripper pictures (true story) that's why I ended up at a Therapist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, now you need to start dancing and take your top off.Frank (Farri) can give you lessons on that, I've seen his stripper pictures (true story) that's why I ended up at a Therapist.

Is that therapist or therapissed