Just a gentle reminder for the youngsters out there. .

Phil Perry

The Farcebook employees who took down the image have probably never heard of Anzac Day, and have no understanding of the symbolism of Red Poppies.

But Suckerberg .. sorry Zuckerberg .. reassures us that all his employees in this area are fully trained, totally competent, on high salaries, and receive maximum company support ... 008_roflmao.gif.692a1fa1bc264885482c2a384583e343.gif

The Internet Cleaners

A lot of the stuff is taken down by software, that is, people are not even involved. It's the application of programs that are continually 'learning' until eventually it can 'censor' without fault. The day will come when 'AI' decides you are a bad person and sends a robot around to eliminate you. Hope you aren't a twin!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I can't even get Google to correct the glaring naming errors on their Maps - or even get some accuracy from them, as to places I've supposedly visited! So I don't hold many concerns as regards the accuracy or the threat by AI!

But I do have concerns about the initial faulty programming of AI by idiot nerds, who can't even get street names or places correct, now!!

It is worrying that Google is working on self driving cars and self flying aircraft. Better work better than Google Chrome browser on my iPad mini which crashed frequently and made the device almost unusable.

Boycott Fakebook and encourage your friends and relatives to do the same. There is nothing wrong with phones, Skype, email to stay in touch with friends and relatives and list servers and websites/blogs for things that are of interest to you.

• Like 1

It is worrying that Google is working on self driving cars and self flying aircraft. Better work better than Google Chrome browser on my iPad mini which crashed frequently and made the device almost unusable.Boycott Fakebook and encourage your friends and relatives to do the same. There is nothing wrong with phones, Skype, email to stay in touch with friends and relatives and list servers and websites/blogs for things that are of interest to you.

That's what you get when you use a Google product on an Apple device. Apple IOS likes Apple software so use Safari. IOS is designed to not like anything Apple doesn't have control over.