The Never Ending Story

Admin

....MrH who'd actually ridden in the lighthorse in the attack on Beersheeba after picking Boar bullets out of his teeth for weeks in a previous engagement."It was the last great cavalry charge", he said " We started at a trot, then a canter, then a gallop. The Turkish shells were bursting all around us but we kept going, the ranks thinning, then suddenly an amazing change; the shells were falling behind us, the Turks couldn't lower the guns fast enough. Then a hail of bullets, but we galloped on, the ranks thinning again, but the bullets started flying over us, the Turks hadn't adjusted their sights, and then we were landing in the trenches and it was all over"

"Think I'll have another beer" said the Fakir.

"Yes" said the Rodent sadly "I can report that H really is that old .......... or at least he looked it in the campfire light at Natfly a year ago, and every now and again he could cough up another furball that surrounded another one of those Boar bullets ("I was riddled" he said), then he'd scratch his bors and relate the tale about Nanna and leather.

"If you like the feel of leather close to your skin, that is OK" Mr H told Nanna "But if you are turned on by a young Angus steer in a paddock, then that is kinky".

Nanna smiled in that way that only she can, and as half of eastern Australia knows.

MrH smiled and winked with his usual boyish charm.

And it was on for young and old, with the camper trailer actually ..................

"Yes" said the Rodent sadly "I can report that H really is that old .......... or at least he looked it in the campfire light at Natfly a year ago, and every now and again he could cough up another furball that surrounded another one of those Boar bullets ("I was riddled" he said), then he'd scratch his bors and relate the tale about Nanna and leather.

"If you like the feel of leather close to your skin, that is OK" Mr H told Nanna "But if you are turned on by a young Angus steer in a paddock, then that is kinky".

Nanna smiled in that way that only she can, and as half of eastern Australia knows.

MrH smiled and winked with his usual boyish charm.

And it was on for young and old, with the camper trailer actually ..................

... on the car, then off the car and back on again. "There's no doubt this kind of action will wear out the ball." exclaimed Nana loudly. "Lube it up so it doesn't .......... "

... on the car, then off the car and back on again. "There's no doubt this kind of action will wear out the ball." exclaimed Nana loudly. "Lube it up so it doesn't .......... "

"grind itself into a sphere"

"Abos!" yelled Nobu, kicking over the jar of moonshine, "With SPEARS!" he yelled remembering only too well the long walk down from Cowra through Collins St.

"grind itself into a sphere""Abos!" yelled Nobu, kicking over the jar of moonshine, "With SPEARS!" he yelled remembering only too well the long walk down from Cowra through Collins St.

"No, Nobu you silly tw*t. I said SPHERE not Spear." Retorted Nana. "What are you doing here anyway. I thought were finishing the MOONSHINE?" "Get on your bike and p ........."

"No, Nobu you silly tw*t. I said SPHERE not Spear." Retorted Nana. "What are you doing here anyway. I thought were finishing the MOONSHINE?" "Get on your bike and p ........."

But nana wasn't fast enough, Nobu had whipped out his ceremonial sword.................

But nana wasn't fast enough, Nobu had whipped out his ceremonial sword.................

....."Just what I need" said the Rabbi, "I need a new nipper (weight and balance device) and I am off to Locksy's place for a...........

....... peddle".

"I am nearry finished" said Nobu from behind a tlee.

"No. Nob, I said Peddle, not p .......

....."Just what I need" said the Rabbi, "I need a new nipper (weight and balance device) and I am off to Locksy's place for a...........

........ lesson in moderation.

"Larry does everything slowly, deliberately and with moderation" said a lady who knows him really well "That means that it takes quite a while, but he eventually .........

........ lesson in moderation.

"Larry does everything slowly, deliberately and with moderation" said a lady who knows him really well "That means that it takes quite a while, but he eventually .........

...modulates while he moderates...

........ when he reciprocates .............

...and before he capitulates.

This was all too much for Disaac who much preferred a red and a sleep, not necessarily in that order, as did his mate Aaron and Uncle Isaaiah who was a Messiah in a Choir.

"Better get up" said Aaron to Disaac and Isiaah "We've got this bloody Bible to write, and I've got writers block which is a real problem considering the Secrecy Provisions.

"I'll be back when I've begat lunch" and Aaron walked off across the lake

"**** he's good", said Disaac, "We.........."

...and before he capitulates.

This was all too much for Disaac who much preferred a red and a sleep, not necessarily in that order, as did his mate Aaron and Uncle Isaaiah who was a Messiah in a Choir.

"Better get up" said Aaron to Disaac and Isiaah "We've got this bloody Bible to write, and I've got writers block which is a real problem considering the Secrecy Provisions.

"I'll be back when I've begat lunch" and Aaron walked off across the lake

"**** he's good", said Disaac, "We.........."

.......... should get him and Nobu to collaborate to write an updated version of the "Human Factors" bible. They could start with ....................

.......... should get him and Nobu to collaborate to write an updated version of the "Human Factors" bible. They could start with ....................

"Do not touch any red buttons."

"Do not touch any red buttons."

Can this be a communist plot to take over RAA and force everyone to secrecy? (Red, ...communist....gedditt...doh:rofl:)

Or is it because Red Buttons doesnt like people touching him???

Can this be a communist plot to take over RAA and force everyone to secrecy? (Red, ...communist....gedditt...doh:rofl:)Or is it because Red Buttons doesnt like people touching him???

But of course Red Buttons had everyone rolling in the aisles with his comedic style comments. He simply said ................

But of course Red Buttons had everyone rolling in the aisles with his comedic style comments. He simply said ................

"Red Buttons" ....... tee hee ...... good one Brine.

...................... my name is Red Buttons, my girlfriend is Green Withenvy and we sometimes spend time with ..............

"Red Buttons" ....... tee hee ...... good one Brine.

...................... my name is Red Buttons, my girlfriend is Green Withenvy and we sometimes spend time with ..............

The Black & White Mistrals (aviation term) on tour in the red .....

The Black & White Mistrals (aviation term) on tour in the red .....

.... center and on to the Bungle Bungles (sounds like an RAA Exec Financial Report under the previous regime), with Lockwood Larry (a Blue Blood) and ...........

....Ol' Yellerback CFakir himself, all alone in the Chat Room..............

"Will someone talk to me? ...... to me? ..... to me? ..... to me? .... to me? ..... to me?" he aksed to hisself (It's a Tazzy thing) while .............

"Will someone talk to me? ...... to me? ..... to me? ..... to me? .... to me? ..... to me?" he aksed to hisself (It's a Tazzy thing) while .............

knitting a pair of yellow socks, and reading the story about the Queen's Coronation in the latest paper.

knitting a pair of yellow socks, and reading the story about the Queen's Coronation in the latest paper.

"That Queen Victoria is a good sort" said the Fukir "I reckon I'll move in one her (using my alias of Red Buttons) once Albert kicks the bucket, as I love a woman on black, and then I'll take her to ....................

"That Queen Victoria is a good sort" said the Fukir "I reckon I'll move in one her (using my alias of Red Buttons) once Albert kicks the bucket, as I love a woman on black, and then I'll take her to ....................

....that fancy sushi restaurant in Nowra, run by the world famous chef, Nobu :japan:.

"I not know how to rite oven, so I serve fish raw and cor it dericacy. Sirry aussies berieve me Ha Ha Ha 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif"

"I make rots of dorrars and now buy my own...........

Oh bugga, the Fakir beat me to it ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif:ace:ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

....that fancy sushi restaurant in Nowra, run by the world famous chef, Nobu :japan:."I not know how to rite oven, so I serve fish raw and cor it dericacy. Sirry aussies berieve me Ha Ha Ha 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif"

Oh bugga, the Fakir beat me to it ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif:ace:ace.gif.2b1dc038de41e0a2c20ef8412351d1a2.gif

................... Fright Tlaining School. I will move back to Cowla and have legistered the name "Kamikazi Fright Ressons from the Nob" (ACN 667 456 6991). Does anyone know where I can but 4-bar gold epaurettes? It is sure to be popurar and I can spend my days teaching stewed-ants to rand (which they never taught us) and.......................

....that fancy sushi restaurant in Nowra, run by the world famous chef, Nobu :japan:."I not know how to rite oven, so I serve fish raw and cor it dericacy. Sirry aussies berieve me Ha Ha Ha 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif"

"Rear Jet, go to Tokyo every weekend to watch the night baseball........best in word..."

.......see the monkeys in City Park....

The Fakir of course was referring to the people of Hobart strolling through the park.

There's a strong north/South thing in Tasmania, cased by a Government initiative in 1898 to stamp out inbreeding