The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Well" responded Brine "I can't find "Batville" in my ERSA".

"That's easy" said the MagesticMachismoModeratti "It's right below ...............

"....North Batville" (These people are clever you know)

Disappointed, the Fakir turned his drooping eyes towards the main street of Quorn (Bindii Capital of the World)

A dog was laying out in the middle of the street looking at a flea which was approaching, but the fkea was just too hot and stuffed to continued the journey.

A cat crossed the street staring fixedy at the ground (everyone stares fixedly at the ground in Quorn) and lifting each paw only as cats do to make sure it didn't step on a bindii.

The dog sized up the situation and didn't make a move. He knew if he jumped up he'd have five bindiis in his paws before he reached it.

CFakir was hungry, and asked a passer-by where he could get a meal. "They serve great week old steaks out at the Big Bindii" said the PB, but it was just too hot to walk there.

As he walked on he heard music. It was a banjo plying in the pub and when he walked in who should be there, glassy eyed but Flinders P.P. Flyer................

"....North Batville" (These people are clever you know)

Disappointed, the Fakir turned his drooping eyes towards the main street of Quorn (Bindii Capital of the World)

A dog was laying out in the middle of the street looking at a flea which was approaching, but the fkea was just too hot and stuffed to continued the journey.

A cat crossed the street staring fixedy at the ground (everyone stares fixedly at the ground in Quorn) and lifting each paw only as cats do to make sure it didn't step on a bindii.

The dog sized up the situation and didn't make a move. He knew if he jumped up he'd have five bindiis in his paws before he reached it.

CFakir was hungry, and asked a passer-by where he could get a meal. "They serve great week old steaks out at the Big Bindii" said the PB, but it was just too hot to walk there.

As he walked on he heard music. It was a banjo plying in the pub and when he walked in who should be there, glassy eyed but Flinders P.P. Flyer................

........... sitting on Nanna's knee, plying Mavis and the other CWA floozies with cheap liquor, picking bindi's (but not Steve's daughter) out of Elsie's good bits, and sucking on ..................

Mon Tante wants to know what eees zee alphabet zat Tubb is using down in Mextoria, where Nth Batville would be above Batville. "There is backward ... et then there is backward" she said

.....a Bundy and Coke, obviously not the first of the day.

There was a huge tray of CWA sandwiches beside him and the Fakir made straight for it. He'd heard about CWA food, and knew that even three days old CWA sandwiches beat those poncy Sydney eateries hands down.

"What can I do fer yer" said FPPF in his best South Australian (pronounced Orstralian) accent.

"I need to get ride of these drooping eyelids" replied the Fakir becomeing very nervous as all the Mainlanders crowded around him.

"Would you have a pair of dagging shears?" he asked a nearby shearer, "We'll do him here, it'll be just like a mulesing operation, and we'll take off that yeller nose too"

.....a Bundy and Coke, obviously not the first of the day.

There was a huge tray of CWA sandwiches beside him and the Fakir made straight for it. He'd heard about CWA food, and knew that even three days old CWA sandwiches beat those poncy Sydney eateries hands down.

"What can I do fer yer" said FPPF in his best South Australian (pronounced Orstralian) accent.

"I need to get ride of these drooping eyelids" replied the Fakir becomeing very nervous as all the Mainlanders crowded around him.

"Would you have a pair of dagging shears?" he asked a nearby shearer, "We'll do him here, it'll be just like a mulesing operation, and we'll take off that yeller nose too"

"Sorry to hear about your drooping" said Mave "I suggest that you go along to Elsie's anti drooping clinic, where she's sure to cure it, no matter how long it takes."

Elsie turned to the shearer in admiration and said "I didn't know that you rode bikes, as I have a pair of Dragin Jeans (motorcycle reference) myself, although they are bit hot in summer."

"That doesn't apply down here in Tassy" replied the Shearer "As sometimes I wear a whole sheep (it's a south island thing) when going for a run up the Strahan road on my S1000RR, and over the Symmonds Plains for a ride-day."

"Did someone mention ride-day" said Lockwood Larry "That's nothing, just ask my darling who will confirm that I can go almost all weekend, particularly after some 4-play flying the SS and ................

"Did someone mention ride-day" said Lockwood Larry "That's nothing, just ask my darling who will confirm that I can go almost all weekend, particularly after some 4-play flying the SS and ................

...a five second perv on the Hamburger Chick at the Gumly Gumly Service Station.

First to arrive at the Ratfly Ride Day Was Tomo, straight off the farm.

S1740.jpg.82e5557dedb5d86ab8dc265633cf95e4.jpg

WOW Tubb. How are we supposed to follow that little lot?

"Tubb est un artiste" responde mon Nanna as she thought about the possibilities, not to mention the ..........

.. hand rear tyre on her trike. " Maybe we should wake Slarti up and see whether he .......... "

...... has a spare tyre. (10 ply aviation term, so bugger the bindis as this will handle cat-heads as well).

"What!?" yelled SlartiHotPants with indignation "I have no spare tyre, I'm as fit as a Canberra bull .............. and I have the beard of a mystery man, the stamina of an Eagle, the willpower of a Wilderbeast, the foresight of a Heron, and the stealth of a cat. As you know, I only post occasionally, so in fact, and strictly on a confidential needs-to-know basis, I can disclose to you, dearest Nanna, that I am actually Mr. Walker, The Ghost-Who-Walks, in my purple leotards and my ........

...... has a spare tyre. (10 ply aviation term, so bugger the bindis as this will handle cat-heads as well).

"What!?" yelled SlartiHotPants with indignation "I have no spare tyre, I'm as fit as a Canberra bull .............. and I have the beard of a mystery man, the stamina of an Eagle, the willpower of a Wilderbeast, the foresight of a Heron, and the stealth of a cat. As you know, I only post occasionally, so in fact, and strictly on a confidential needs-to-know basis, I can disclose to you, dearest Nanna, that I am actually Mr. Walker, The Ghost-Who-Walks, in my purple leotards and my ........

... satin mask. How dare you represent me as a spare tyre. I should slap thee with a ........"

... satin mask. How dare you represent me as a spare tyre. I should slap thee with a ........"

....Financial Report!" (and thinking again) "No, they are too light, I should slap thee with a Morgan Leopardthpot until your faith turnth orange!"

"Not just Thir Lanthelot Morgan, but altho I mythelf have a Diploma from the New Delhi London Univerthity (which is named after London, Mithithipi, U eth A, not London, England Over There)

....Financial Report!" (and thinking again) "No, they are too light, I should slap thee with a Morgan Leopardthpot until your faith turnth orange!"

"Not just Thir Lanthelot Morgan, but altho I mythelf have a Diploma from the New Delhi London Univerthity (which is named after London, Mithithipi, U eth A, not London, England Over There)

"Oh thlap me not, ThlartiHotPanth." the replied "As I think you are a th........

"Oh thlap me not, ThlartiHotPanth." the replied "As I think you are a th........

".......o manly (Thee potht #5479), but I don't think I could come riding with you on that machine cause I might get rubber burnth"

"You're a ROTTER" roared Foxhunter to Slarti. "In my day you would have been REPORTED for carrying on like that.

"Why there would have been an ENQUARY!"