The Never Ending Story

Admin

....infamous lingerie parties where all the women are ............

... inflatable. :cool_shades:(flight over water reference)

"And they're not much of conversationalists" bemoaned Slarti 053_no.gif.448314522627e23de524182962f9e236.gif, "all they ever do is hiss at you and....."

... inflatable. :cool_shades:(flight over water reference)"And they're not much of conversationalists" bemoaned Slarti 053_no.gif.448314522627e23de524182962f9e236.gif, "all they ever do is hiss at you and....."

.......fart a lot"

"But they are good company on long flights" chimed in young Tomo "They dont criticise my flying or complain about the turbulence (bumpy air, not Bangherhome resident) like some other people I know"

.......fart a lot""But they are good company on long flights" chimed in young Tomo "They dont criticise my flying or complain about the turbulence (bumpy air, not Bangherhome resident) like some other people I know"

"You shouldn't complain about your instructors Thompson", said Bryn "they are only trying to help you, and we even have a thread going on excessive pushing and pulling"

"You shouldn't complain about your instructors Thompson", said Bryn "they are only trying to help you, and we even have a thread going on excessive pushing and pulling"

.......... so, dear reader (or literary expertise researcher), the NES appears to have slowed since Tubby mentioned Catzen Pitzen, and I, for one, was sent scurrying for my hole-in-the-wall when catzens are about.

Then Brine mentioned a penchent for Lingerie Parties resulting in excessive pushing and pulling, and that confirmed a few things that some suspected when they met him at NatFly.

"I think that it was either Catzen Pitsen or the aftermath of one of my many Lingerie Party that made my valves sticky" commented SlartiVictoria'sSecret "Either that or ...............

"I think that it was either Catzen Pitsen or the aftermath of one of my many Lingerie Party that made my valves sticky" commented SlartiVictoria'sSecret "Either that or ...............

"....it could have been a close encounter of the fourth kind with Julia who hangs around the airfield up here looking for carbon. But we have a rule - last person to touch down has to lock the carbon up."

"....it could have been a close encounter of the fourth kind with Julia who hangs around the airfield up here looking for carbon. But we have a rule - last person to touch down has to lock the carbon up."

"Ahhhhhh, Julia" said SlartiJulia'sSecret, with a far-away look in his eye (and a frightened stare just like the Prez under the spotlight at NatFry). "I love her fine features, the soft & provacative way that she always speaks, the auburn hair and the power of it all."

"Ahhhhhh, Swanny" said AHRox-off, mirroring Ross's cooing "I admire his .....................

Guest GraemeM
"Ahhhhhh, Julia" said SlartiJulia'sSecret, with a far-away look in his eye (and a frightened stare just like the Prez under the spotlight at NatFry). "I love her fine features, the soft & provacative way that she always speaks, the auburn hair and the power of it all."

"Ahhhhhh, Swanny" said AHRox-off, mirroring Ross's cooing "I admire his .....................

Captain, do you share what ever it is that you smoke?

Graeme.

Captain, do you share what ever it is that you smoke?

But there was no answer from Captain - he'd squatted with his spurs on, and had long since run into the distance screaming.

...It wasn't me!!!!......he said he was a virgin..

And we all know how much Elratto loves to bend the truth

"I can vouch for that" said Mavis, "He told me he could ............

And we all know how much Elratto loves to bend the truth"I can vouch for that" said Mavis, "He told me he could ............

....... land on a sixpence."

"What's a sixpence" asked Brine, who was so young that he couldn't recall the replacement of pounds, shillings and pence (or guineas).

"Don't worry about that" said Mavis "What's a virgin?".

"I've asked all of my friends" replied Nanna "And none of them know (or can recall)."

"My mum still is" responded El Ratsack, who had been told, in a book about his life, that he was borne in a cattle pen and his dad's name was Joe "So is that significant, my children, and have a fish on some sourdough if you are hungry. .............. and why do I have a fear of nails?"

"And welcome GraemeM" the Rodent added while remembering a lovely time that he experienced for 18 months in Ingham, way back in his youth while undertaking an expansion of the Victoria Sugar Mill and living in Ingham, having met a lovely Ingham lass whose family name started with "M". "You aren't about 35, 6' 3" tall, with blonde hair and a gold fang are you Graeme?" he asked while preparing a dna sample and putting on his best paternity suit.

"El Ratsack is not messianic" said SlartiDisciple "He's just a mess, and he has ................

....... "El Ratsack is not messianic" said SlartiDisciple "He's just a mess, and he has ................

"I dont care what nationality he is" said Mavis,

"All I know is that he is as tight as a fishes bum at 30 fathoms and it is no use asking him for a lend of anything. The only time he shared anything (Graeme, post 5368) was when he was contagious"

"How do you fink he got that gold fang" said Nana, "It wasnt from.........

We interrupt this great story to announce that www.recfyling.net now reaches Recreational Pilots in China where 765,000 pilots share three training aircraft in harmony, but have started a production run of 3.5 million two place environmentally friendly electric aircraft.

The recflying site has a special portal for them with Mandarin sub titles for those who couldn’t make it to English schools or were catholic.

Here’s a short sample of the portal (which will soon be available as an Ipad with bicycle clip mount, Chinatrax and an ad for Australian coal with a warning from Julia not to use it

Ian (well if prune can use his name so can the writer)

A group were having an important meeting.

“We’re going to introduce free travel throughout Australia and one overseas trip per year” said the President.

“That‘s not right” [“Sum Ting Wong”] replied the Secretary

“Can I talk to you outside” [“Kum Hia Nao”] said Bob, who actually ran the show

“That sounds like a small horse” [“Tai Ni Po Ni”] said Shaun in disbelief

“You need a facelift!” “[“Chin tu fat”] expostulated Derrick in disbelief

“I thought you were on a diet” [“Wai yu mun ching”] said Roger with some concern

“He’s just cleaning the car” [“Wa Shing Ka”] laughed Robert

“Bob, your body odour is offensive” [“Yu stin kip u”] said Reg, who hadn’t been listening

“I better check the car, this is a tow away zone” [“No Pa k Ing”] said Janice who wasn’t interested

“Great!” [“Fa Kin Su Pah!”] said Derrick who hadn’t ......

....... flown a Ro Tacks.

"Hey Turd Bo. Have you ever been to Wan King" asked the Mayor of that great city (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"Sure have, maaate" replied Turd Bo "Every 2nd post that I make on this thread takes me there."

(NES fact ........... It is well known that the city of Wan King in China has a strong sister city relationship with Phuket in Thailand).

"I love the Chi Nese" said May Vis "Be Cause they are ...............

"I love the Chi Nese" said May Vis "Be Cause they are ...............

"not likely to attack me" (big smile, no teeth).

"In fact we all run the other way" ["Pi o'fast"] said Wing ChungMurphy....

......and the Chinese began to post, which is more than we can say for some people....

" Hi, I'm Long Sleep said LS, "Mae Vis, shouldn'ty your name be Wun Hng Lo?"

"Hi friers" said Zip Dup in his opening post "you got trouble with erected officials? We have Chinese sorution, trouble end shortry after apprication"

All this talk of mass immigration from China had upset Norbu.054_no_no_no.gif.21131fff407300cde73380a8cb057e61.gif

"I was ere first" he said :rule:

"I not rike dis new poricy 062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif from rabour party. I send jooria nasty retter :mail: and go on hunger stike in cowra (near Srartis place). Me makeup sign....No more rice, send em to marasia" :japan:

"Miaowww" was heard emanating from the bowels of Canberra

"Ah ha, dims sims' said Norbu........

"Miaowww" was heard emanating from the bowels of Canberra"Ah ha, dims sims' said Norbu........

....."No, PUSSY you fool said Aki, who had taken to wearing a Chinese T Shirt with "Happy Day Now" printed on it

"We make so much money selling bicycles to greenies" said Chu Yu Fud "that we have to set up factories to build cars - sick of walking"

"Man who walk in front of car get tired" giggled Kat Man Du

"yeh yeh yeh, Man who walk behind car get exhausted" said Aki who'd just bought a 42" digital TV for one Yen....

.... at least something worth looking at, like....

.T Shirt.

"What do you do for a living" Flindersflyer asked One Yen.

"I'm a Dum Sim inspector, put O.K. stamps on dim sims" said One Yen

"You know what" [he watches Days of our Lives] said Flinders Flyer, "I don't hitnk I've ever seen an O.K. stamp on a Dim Sim"

"I miss a few" said One Yen....

Oh so solly ......... What eye mean is I put ok stamps on dim sim sorting table wen eye fro dem into packet. Now can I have a T shirt. Wun ov dem RecFly T shirts looks good.

"Mr Frinder Sfriar, first you put up money, like Chinee takeaway, Rec frying Shirt wun tousand dullar" said Wun Yen

FlindersFlyer flew forwards...