The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Cross? Cross?" said Horace with a modern yuppie upward inflection "I was not just cross, I was totally p***ed off when that Barazilian Hostie tipped that cup of Maxwell House in my lap. And to make matters worse, that happened the day after AHDorsetshire flew his beercan into the paddock of my lovely pure-breed Merino ewes, and set a new record for a Saturday afternoon sleep-in with 'em ............. so now AH Dorsetshire is cross-eyed, the ewes are cross-bred and I am just cross ....................

"....dressed?......"

"....dressed?......"

...... (nttiaw with that).

"He must be talking about AHDeviant again, while landing his Zsara in the paddock in a cross-wind (aviation term), doing a cross-word (intellectual term ... if it is a cryptic), while crossed-up (speedway term), dodging the NES cross-fire (NES term), looking to do some cross-fertilisation (inuendo term) under the Southern Cross (Wide-brown land term), cross-legged (long sector RA Aus aviation ablution term) and with his fingers crossed (AHLocks landing term .... each attempt) before he heads off to .................

...... (nttiaw with that).

"He must be talking about AHDeviant again, while landing his Zsara in the paddock in a cross-wind (aviation term), doing a cross-word (intellectual term ... if it is a cryptic), while crossed-up (speedway term), dodging the NES cross-fire (NES term), looking to do some cross-fertilisation (inuendo term) under the Southern Cross (Wide-brown land term), cross-legged (long sector RA Aus aviation ablution term) and with his fingers crossed (AHLocks landing term .... each attempt) before he heads off to .................

King's Cross for...

.... gagged.gif.32307cd4fd83e1e2e22f0fb211fbda56.gif ....

............ photo of AHlox&chains at a fast moving discussion of the MachismoCastrattiModeratti, before they all jumped up on the ..............

..back of the toyota troopie for a night of ...

.... fun and frivolity in the SportSzara Driver's category of the Mardi Gras (just behind the ladies of the "Dykes on Bikes" & "Speedway Officials" categories) and just before that well known other aviation category known as .........

......... to be the figurehead on his own float in the .....................

...Rex and Friends Mardi Grass where there was to be cross-dressing, cross-town free buses, cross-country running (skipping permitted), and music played by the Little Rivet Band.

...me.......please" said Tubz as he....

..... recalled those well known LRB hits ..... "It's a long way there (in a Thruster fitted with a McCullough)", "Help is on its way (for Rotax owners)", AhLow's theme-song "The Other Guy" (nttiaw with that) and that 1990 album (nttiaw with that either) "Worldwide Love", but please don't forget about ............

..... recalled those well known LRB hits ..... "It's a long way there (in a Thruster fitted with a McCullough)", "Help is on its way (for Rotax owners)", AhLow's theme-song "The Other Guy" (nttiaw with that) and that 1990 album (nttiaw with that either) "Worldwide Love", but please don't forget about ............

........that wonderful hit by Abba, 'Gimme Gimme Gimme a Man After Midnight' which has become AHrocksoff unofficial anthem (plus he can use his falsetto to hit the high notes)

"That song brings a tear to my eyes 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif and a tingling in my loins insane.gif.6df4b8f9dcb0a1d20859b8b90df10684.gif" said Mavis

"Unforunately, everytime that I have been down up with AHrocksoff, the joystick gets in the way" she moaned pull_hair.gif.0ca6161b13d2f491487a9ca792bf39c1.gif

"I know how to get around that" said Nana 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif

"All you have to do is.............

........that wonderful hit by Abba, 'Gimme Gimme Gimme a Man After Midnight' which has become AHrocksoff unofficial anthem (plus he can use his falsetto to hit the high notes)"That song brings a tear to my eyes 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif and a tingling in my loins insane.gif.6df4b8f9dcb0a1d20859b8b90df10684.gif" said Mavis

"Unforunately, everytime that I have been down up with AHrocksoff, the joystick gets in the way" she moaned pull_hair.gif.0ca6161b13d2f491487a9ca792bf39c1.gif

"I know how to get around that" said Nana 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif

"All you have to do is.............

......... do an inverted Immelmann (known colloquially by those loose girls at the CWA as a "Roll over the Top"), and then do what you do best, Mave, with Pugachev's Cobra, but here's a tip. Don't give Gunter Immelmann and Demitri Pugacev (or his Cobra) too much notice or they'll run a mile and you'll be left with AHWingOver and his SportStar doing a ......................

...an artistic impression of aluminium returning to bauxite.

"Don't you vorry about zat" emailed the CEO (NB. He is a real CEO) of Rotax "Mit your 912 in fine fettle, just give it 75% throttle and your Szara will sit on the prop, there Loxley, mine alte maaaaate. Because you have a fine combination there Robin, as a Szara and 912 were made for each other (like Will & Kate, Julia and Wayne, Eugene & Steve, Bonny and Clyde, Tubbs and Brine, Ahlocks and fame, Slarti & Ian etc etc), because while you continually mention zat they are made from Schteinlager cans, we on ziss side of the curtain know vat the SS schtands for in SchportSchtar, zat zey are made from left over V2 rocket aluminiminimium, und ze zecret ingredient iss ........................

"catzenpitsen vich ve obtine from ze nervous catz ven der moon es shinen.

ze nervous catz = a shaking pussy = overcaffeined Mavis

If I wasnt so modest, I would be perfect

ze nervous catz = a shaking pussy = overcaffeined Mavis

......... = Slartitazmap's Cougar in turbulance (aviation term), = Brine's TC (cartoon term) when it becomes aware that he is going to fly it = ..............

......... = Slartitazmap's Cougar in turbulance (aviation term), = Brine's TC (cartoon term) when it becomes aware that he is going to fly it = ..............

ze nervous sheepz=ze mob stampeding=xe scattershooteneffecten=

ze nervous sheepz=ze mob stampeding=xe scattershooteneffecten=

ze nervous sheepz = (Kiwi term) a well known reflex action as a result of.........

Bryne's circular reference, which made the shepes effen more nervous...

than a possum looking at his future as a thong at one of Slartis infamous lingerie parties where all the women are ............