The Never Ending Story

Admin

"HOW BORING IS THIS THEN!!"

............, not that we need to disclose that to any of you bunch of Plebs."

The meeting erupted into .......................

............, not that we need to tell any of you bunch of Plebs."

The meeting erupted into .......................

an orderly dispersal (as against the propaganda previously put out that half the members were bringing AK47's and grenades) to David the Great's compound where they...

..sat pinging mice off with the AK's while chug-a-lugging from 'goons of ruff red. 027_buddies.gif.2f54f4491e6fd36f77c9368a57d41fd1.gif

"All stations Temora, cop this!" roar.gif.eb65c55583aed010fee1bf14fafbc264.gif broadcast Turbz as he pulled the pin :hide:and hurled a grenade toward ....

..sat pinging mice off with the AK's while chug-a-lugging from 'goons of ruff red. 027_buddies.gif.2f54f4491e6fd36f77c9368a57d41fd1.gif

"All stations Temora, cop this!" roar.gif.eb65c55583aed010fee1bf14fafbc264.gif broadcast Turbz as he pulled the pin :hide:and hurled a grenade toward ....

................... Facty, who had been giving him a bit of grief lately.

"That's not the right way to chuck a grenade" said Facty "And that's not the right way to pull out the pin, and don't sqint your face like that, and don't all duck for cover in that unreasonable manner, and don't all put on body armour like that, and oh, ............................. bugger ..........................., I have been so correct that the thing has blown up in my face anyway ............. but I have been morrally right and I am ................

"Grasshopper, schmasshopper" said the RiverinaLass "We have a mouse (Muridae Musculus Bushpaddockus) plague down here at the moment that outnumbers the Hoppers, and the problem is that once they cross the border into Mextoria you won't be able to recognize 'em from the normal population."

"They even nibble us in our beds at night" added Nanna "And some of 'em are big too, with flash teeth, a tongue that is to to die for, and a technique that takes its time."

"The Muridae at RatFly (tee hee ... good one Tubb) were nothing compared to what will .....................

"...happen if any of them norven ratii come down this way." said Mavis

"Me and tubz have a system of using the weather (aviation term) to freeze their little Bolluckus Rattus in order to affect a nice clean excision using a blunt penknife (avaition emergency tool)"

"You should hear them squeal " said Tubz

"It brings tears to...................

"Hey mods, who stuffed up my timing?" yelled Bryon

"Those responses werent there before........."

"Although the rattus is seeming to be everywhere lately" chimed in Ahlooksgood from the boonies

"Is he a secret mod??????" asked Mavis...........

"Hey mods, who stuffed up my timing?" yelled Bryon"Those responses werent there before........."

"Although the rattus is seeming to be everywhere lately" chimed in Ahlooksgood from the boonies

"No, he is just a naughty boy" said Nana ..........008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:

"Hey mods, who stuffed up my timing?" yelled Bryon"Those responses werent there before........."

"No Mave" said Locksly "I am the key member of the MasturbiModeratti, and I treat it like a precious privilage, similar to a Saturday all-day lie-in or a ............................

................... Facty, who had been giving him a bit of grief lately.

"That's not the right way to chuck a grenade" said Facty "And that's not the right way to pull out the pin, and don't sqint your face like that, and don't all duck for cover in that unreasonable manner, and don't all put on body armour like that, and oh, ............................. bugger ..........................., I have been so correct that the thing has blown up in my face anyway ............. but I have been morrally right and I am ................

"Speaking of morals" said Mavis,

"Do you like them tantalised or licked?"........

a voice .....came from a dark corner............................

"sumting weirds goin on ere..."

"Yust my cuppa tea" said Goldy "As I thrive on matters weird and sumty, that's why I am a lead member of the MM, with a foot in both camps and a ..................

"Speaking of morals" said Mavis,"Do you like them tantalised or licked?"........ ..."

"And I know which I prefer" added Goldy, but modesty and propriety preclude me from commenting, except that .........................

a voice .....came from a dark corner............................

"sumting weirds goin on ere..."

"It must be daylight saving" mused Mavis

"Or is it that they talk slower than us" said Nana

"Naaaa, it is just that they ................

...zotted a thread where dirt was about to be dumped on an undisclosed taswegian.052_no_way.gif.6946b3bb8332caf09cd695ec903bd679.gif

It was an enlightening tale of a young aviator gleam.gif.3df016ffdcb5e9bc904dd0e80ec92489.gif that had enjoyed a fruitful existance frightening starlings and chooks at many an outback airstrip but alas, his good fortune had come to an end when as a youthful instructor in Deni, I'llCifIcan (he'd not been promoted yet) found that his dalience with the mayors daughter :slap:would lead him to be deported to a far away and desolate island.....

...i never said that!

...decried CiFi as he began to understand the folly 035_doh.gif.20945f41f6940e42c02c6776496d81c2.gif of setting foot into a never ending story where the truth is optional but usually totally disregarded. 065_evil_grin.gif.ee19c3e6dd0faa91174fdd3c1e31f235.gif

"I'm tellin' you," he protested 038_sweat.gif.0c111d92b3c69d7166f94b00a5b6bc0d.gif, "she told me she was......"

... brothers.

who had a huge collection of shotguns

"I know them buggas" said Mavis

"Their shotguns aint as big as................

Bubbleboy has to learn to be a bit quicker.........Mavis can help you

"No ***** way" said Mavis, who'd been around with Fat Rat and the other cons, "I'm not having a bubble bath with him"

"Why not?" asked Locks

"He likes Pietenpols (aviation term?)" she said uneasily "I like CFI because since he's come in here we can't shut him up"

And she gave him a huge smile exposing bright pink gums....

And she gave him a huge smile exposing bright pink gums....

...... which she had learnt to use to give added ............................

My Aunt, out in the garden, has requested that I ask cfidon'tcare to prove that he actually isn't Bob Brown in avgas burning mode.

...... which she had learnt to use to give added ............................

My Aunt, out in the garden, has requested that I ask cfidon'tcare to prove that he actually isn't Bob Brown in avgas burning mode.

...depth.

The comments of Captain (alias My Aunt), have been modified to eliminate bad language and his colourful description of Bob Brown, and also to protect cfican'tcare from himself.

However it can be revealed that CFICC actually did say that he never blows his nose.

"I do this because I'm an eco-centric metro-sexual" he explained.

" When you stop to consider what it takes to make a hanky, in all conscience you can't use them.

"First the Chinese have to turf genuine brussels sprouts farmers off the land in order to grow cotton.

"Then, as we know the cotton crop has to be sprayed, and this is done by thousands of Chinese using modified bagpipes

"This scares off the Ibis who normally eat the grubs, so they have to spray a second time

"Thousands of tonnes of stone has to be carted to make houses

"The sprayers then scavenge along the rail lines for coal and burn it to keep warm

"This is why there's a global fog centre over China, which NASA has kept from the people for years

"Then they needs heaps of water, and that means they have to buy their fish from Vietnam, so everyone's always having sickies

"Because they pinch the coal from along the rail lines the Chinese Railways have had to import shiploads from Australia

"They use the cheapest ships and this increases CO2 output

"The cotton mills are also coal fired and you know what that means

"The hankies have to be shipped to Australia, where once they were made in Geelong, so at least Geelong's cleaner

"The ships are the cheapest, and you know what that means

"When they get to Australia they need to be shipped in trucks, so there's no room on the road for cars any more, especially minis driven by crazy women

"They have to be sold in bulk through Target, which means more CO2 is produced for packaging, and for 17 yo staff in short skirts standing outside the store smoking

"Then they have to be washed which means I need a power station, which is coal fired

"So", CFI concluded "I realised every time I blew my nose, I was producing a tonne of greenhouse gases and wrecking the forests of Tasmania."

It was agreed by all that this was probably CFI's longest speech, and probably the longest for any Tasmanian in history.....

............. which resulted in cfipaliativecare being invited onto the Board of Gunns.

"I know all about Gunns" he said "As we do it to our engines every time we make a call that we are rolling. Well ............. that, and there will NOT be an election while I have my hand up Julia's back ..................... and .................................