The Never Ending Story

Admin

"..There's more than two **'s in Gstring!" dismissed MachismoMerv "And it's prefectly acceptable to use them as a homing aid when..."

"you need to pick your te**h"

"you need to pick your te**h"

"Why the heck would Turbo want to introduce picking your tench, at this time in the NES" said the golden tinged Rodent "But I guess because they are a cyprinoid and were introduced in OZ in the 1870's, he feels an afinity to them."

"I often thought that Tubb was a pit cyprinoidal when he crossed taxiway Alpha and called the tower to say ..........................

"Why the heck would Turbo want to introduce picking your tench, at this time in the NES" said the golden tinged Rodent "But I guess because they are a cyprinoid and were introduced in OZ in the 1870's, he feels an afinity to them."

"I often thought that Tubb was a pit cyprinoidal when he crossed taxiway Alpha and called the tower to say ..........................

"I'm with the guy in the Uncle Sam lycra outfit; he's flying a SportS**r"

"I'm with the guy in the Uncle Sam lycra outfit; he's flying a SportS**r"

........ and he's the opposite of cyprinoidal, as he's incipidnoidal, but searching for Tasmania, so does anyone still have a map and a ..............

........ and he's the opposite of cyprinoidal, as he's incipidnoidal, but searching for Tasmania, so does anyone still have a map and a ..............

wish to meet an incipidnoidal with attitude and pink tights who plays a bassoon in his bathroom

wish to meet an incipidnoidal with attitude and pink tights who plays a bassoon in his bathroom

......... "Ta daaaa. .................... It is I" .......... yelled slartiBassoonBathwater as he used his donald duck scrubbing brush to try, for the umpteenth time, to remove the spots from his skin that have also migrated to his aircraft.

"Are you contageous?" asked Mave as she considered what to do with him, then added "Should I make you play the music or should we .......

......... "Ta daaaa. .................... It is I" .......... yelled slartiBassoonBathwater as he used his donald duck scrubbing brush to try, for the umpteenth time, to remove the spots from his skin that have also migrated to his aircraft.

"Are you contageous?" asked Mave as she considered what to do with him, then added "Should I make you play the music or should we .......

".........spread Agent Orange all over your supple body....."

".........spread Agent Orange all over your supple body....."

.......... using a trowel, a bristle brush, a spatula and one of those little .................

.......... using a trowel, a bristle brush, a spatula and one of those little .................

"battery powered toothbrushes"

"But, but, but" said slartiBassoonBathwater, "isn't there an Agent Bronze, or Agent Green?"

"Shutup, or I'll make it Phenyl" said Nana, "like it was in my day when Wagga Wagga men were tough!"

"battery powered toothbrushes"

"But, but, but" said slartiBassoonBathwater, "isn't there an Agent Bronze, or Agent Green?"

"Shutup, or I'll make it Phenyl" said Nana, "like it was in my day when Wagga Wagga men were tough!"

....... when Slarti's body was buff, when Tubb wasn't so gruff, when in cold weather I used to put my hands in the muff (without fear of moderation, or Doubtfire getting out her cuff(s)), when Nanna was capable of getting up the duff, when the NES didn't contain so much fluff, or some members go off in a huff ..... but perhaps that is enough, except for .........................

....... when Slarti's body was buff, when Tubb wasn't so gruff, when in cold weather I used to put my hands in a the muff (without fear of moderation, or Doubtfire getting out her cuff(s)), when Nanna was capable of getting up the duff, when the NES didn't contain so much fluff, or some members go off in a huff ..... but perhaps that is enough, except for .........................

"and all that other stuff"

slartiBassoonBathwater thought for a moment, and said "That reminds me of a poem I once heard; The elephant is a wonderful bird, it flits from bough to bough. It's make it's nest in a rubarb tree, and whistles like a cough."

"and all that other stuff"

slartiBassoonBathwater thought for a moment, and said "That reminds me of a poem I once heard; The elephant is a wonderful bird, it flits from bough to bough. It's make it's nest in a rubarb tree, and whistles like a cough."

............ because slartibuttplug was prone to flights (aviation term) of fancy, as he was pre-occupied with what can be done with rhubarb when it is applied in the aviation sense of the word, with a ................

............ because slartibuttplug was prone to flights (aviation term) of fancy, as he was pre-occupied with what can be done with rhubarb when it is applied in the aviation sense of the word, with a ................

....dozen or so cement bags after rolling him upside down, firmly supporting his fuselage, and applying the bags to his wings with a greater concentration on his roots.

" you may huff and puff but not get eno**h"

........ which would be rough (aviation turbulace term), particularly if the bit in the middle should slough (concrete runway construction term and penis joke), and then ................

........ which would be rough (aviation turbulace term), particularly if the bit in the middle should slough (concrete runway construction term and penis joke), and then ................

...and become rough, causing it to go through, although not quite enough, to make it a thought.

...and become rough, causing it to go through, although not quite enough, to make it a thought.

... -e, let alone a naught-e, which is tough for a bloke with a ...............

... -e, let alone a naught-e, which is tough for a bloke with a ...............

....forty (four), who was a quick draw, after a lot of practice which made his hands sore. He shot all his competitors, particularly the ones who flew into a TS (obscure aviation term), or a CB (nasty aviation place to be) and became a bore so after he was caught with a w***e they sent him to war.

He thought that was too tough so he asked for a furlough....

....forty (four), who was a quick draw, after a lot of practice which made his hands sore. He shot all his competitors, particularly the ones who flew into a TS (obscure aviation term), or a CB (nasty aviation place to be) and became a bore so after he was caught with a w***e they sent him to war.

He thought that was too tough so he asked for a furlough....

"Now" said Ian, Sloppy and the rest of the MachismoModeratti. "This is getting way off track (attempted pun term), as what does horse racing, and 201.168 metres (other than this being the precise take-off roll of a Szara when fitted with a 912S), have to do with an aviation forum (although they all did look at the Slopster with admiration as to his horse-like feature)."

"It doesn't say furlong, you dipsticks (aviation term), although it does refer to .................

"Now" said Ian, Sloppy and the rest of the MachismoModeratti. "This is getting way off track (attempted pun term), as what does horse racing, and 201.168 metres (other than this being the precise take-off roll of a Szara when fitted with a 912S), have to do with an aviation forum (although they all did look at the Slopster with admiration as to his horse-like feature)."

"It doesn't say furlong, you dipsticks (aviation term), although it does refer to .................

....a thought he had that he ought to have bought a Drifter (marginal aviation term) for Nought, but he had no dough

There was a commotion outside, around a very daggy looking Drifter and they noticed Bowlerover Pilot and Lizard arguing profusely

All I said was "Real men fly taildraggers" said Bowlerover Pilot

"That could be offensive to women: replied Lizard

"OK then Real persons fly taildraggers"

"Taildraggers attract the hoon element and many people object to the noise", said Lizard

"OK then, Real persons fly taildraggers and use very good mufflers"

"What about all the low flying then" said Lizard

"OK then, Real persons fly taildraggers, use very good mufflers, and don't fly under clotheslines in caravan parks"

"What about the beach flying"

"OK then. Real persons fly taildraggers, use very good mufflers, don't fly under clotheslines in caravan parks, or fly over beaches where people are sunbaking"

"Sunbaking causes cancer" said Lizard, so you can't say that

"OK then, Real persons fly taildraggers, use very good mufflers, don't fly under clotheslines in caravan parks, or fly over beaches where people are sunbaking after applying 50 SFP suntan lotion"

"The strapline's too long" said Lizard, "No one will remember it"

"Remember what?" asked Mavis

" And are you suggesting that my funbags are droopy cos the straps are too long"

"I will have you know that short ones are............