The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Did someone call me" asked Santa, who was locked away chatting with Nanna, Mavis, Edna and the other ladies.

"We have been unrequired by the NES for a while." Mavis said "So we thought that we would duck up here and give Santa a quick work-out, plus the elves all like a good ......................

....read about Natfly and we were filling them in on what went on under the tents and in the recycled beercans, particularly the explanation about one of them who...

....read about Natfly and we were filling them in on what went on under the tents and in the recycled beercans, particularly the explanation about one of them who...

...... stayed in the cot until 3 pm on Saturday arvo, after 25 hours of trying to ................................

fill all the rivet holes in the frame that he could find. When you look at the ...... [/Quote]

................ rivets under the bottom of the Szara, those Elves come in handy as they can stand up and squeeze in a new one with a minimum of effort."

"That might look like a "minimum of effort" to you, mate" said Elf # 6 "But when I squeeze in a new one I sometimes squeeze one off too, so possum skin thongs are out of the question up here at the pole ............... and don't look at me like I am a black, red & blue drum of racing fuel (little racing in-joke there)" he added.

See picture below of Elf #6, so you can see why Nanna is so enamoured.

elfoil_Logo.jpg.98fe0d673c600b08900dc99d2ecba8c7.jpg

"Mave, Edna and I have been having a great time up here with old Nick and the Elves" said Nanna "Santa's helpers all look and feel the same, there are toy sacks to roll in, there isn't a mouse plague here like there is back home in the riverland, and with 4 Elves you can have ........................

1094558696_Elf6.jpg.881f59dc77637baeb20cd75c7b1941c3.jpg

... a quorum.

"Wait a minute", said a very red faced Santa. "I've just remembered what you did with the 7 dwarves. It can't be coincidence that only one of them was happy!"

"Ah," said Nanna cautiously. "that was simply a misunderstanding."

"They didn't have enough....

... a quorum."Wait a minute", said a very red faced Santa. "I've just remembered what you did with the 7 dwarves. It can't be coincidence that only one of them was happy!"

...... go in 'em. And I can ASSURE you, Sloppy, that while one may have been named "Happy", when I left the room they were all smiling, if not overjoyed." Nanna added with some pride.

"I wouldn't say they were actually "over" me" commented Joy "But those 7 dwarves do look a tad like some of these Elves, so they may be moonlighting in the off-season ............. however what's Santa doing over there in the corner to that sheila in white who is asleep? My goodness, he's actually ......

"A quorum" ..... tee hee ..... now that's funny. Good'n, sloppi

... a quorum."Wait a minute", said a very red faced Santa. "I've just remembered what you did with the 7 dwarves. It can't be coincidence that only one of them was happy!"

.....legs to get away the fifth time, then I treed 'em up the tankstand.....

.....legs to get away the fifth time, then I treed 'em up the tankstand.....

.....which means that their little possum skin outfits got wet again.

"You shoulda heard em squeal as their shorts got shorta" she said 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif

"It was like the wail from a thousand rotarooters going into overdrive" 080_plane.gif.9d710ddbd073c38dc15beb9aed9f7a37.gif

"I remember that sound" said Bartwhofartslast "It was last heard at the members meeting in Temora when.......

.....which means that their little possum skin outfits got wet again."You shoulda heard em squeal as their shorts got shorta" she said 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif

"It was like the wail from a thousand rotarooters going into overdrive" 080_plane.gif.9d710ddbd073c38dc15beb9aed9f7a37.gif

"I remember that sound" said Bartwhofartslast "It was last heard at the members meeting in Temora when.......

.... the Prez said "Are there any more questions?" and Bartyphartlast was seen to roll onto one cheek, aim at Brine and his mate across the hangar and .....

.... the Prez said "Are there any more questions?" and Bartyphartlast was seen to roll onto one cheek, aim at Brine and his mate across the hangar and .....

.......................let er go like a debutant at a BNS ball......

.....held his fire 038_sweat.gif.0c111d92b3c69d7166f94b00a5b6bc0d.gif as Mr H walked between the rows of seats trying to look inconspicuous. This aroused (Mavis term) the curiosity of Locksy (who didnt want anything aroused by that time) and the Naviatrix.

"Who is that handsome man?" coooed the Naviatrix, to which Locksly replied darkly bomb.gif.fd7c76d27744e417301d0f4c3595237c.gif "*%$^&* if I know , but I wish he would.............

.......................let er go like a debutant at a BNS ball...... only in Bang her home:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:

"Who is that handsome man?" coooed the Naviatrix, to which Locksly replied darkly bomb.gif.fd7c76d27744e417301d0f4c3595237c.gif "*%$^&* if I know , but I wish he would.......

"....stop banging every night as he nails those wings on his old Harley, and grumping about Harley jokes like God made sh*t, Harley Davidson gave it wheels."

"....stop banging every night as he nails those wings on his old Harley, and grumping about Harley jokes like God made sh*t, Harley Davidson gave it wheels."

"Ah, Harley Davidson." said Nanna fondly "They have been turning riders into mechanics since 1936."

"Do they own Rotax?" asked Tubb "Just like .....................

"Ah, Harley Davidson." said Nanna fondly "They have been turning riders into mechanics since 1936."

"Do they own Rotax?" asked Tubb "Just like .....................

"any other sanitary device" but he was drowned out by the deep voice of old grump: "Don't bother me!" he yelled at everyone, as he fitted a two metre length of water pipe over the Stillsons to remove a head bolt on the Harley, one of the last ones left after his trip down to the supermarket.

"What are you making there Grump" asked the Rat in that slinky smooth style he reserves for question time at Natfly, "why are you nailing those wings on the Harley"

"I'm sick of these pricks with trikes" said Grump, "I'm making a bike"

They all started to snigger, but the question was who would tell him......

"any other sanitary device" but he was drowned out by the deep voice of old grump: "Don't bother me!" he yelled at everyone, as he fitted a two metre length of water pipe over the Stillsons to remove a head bolt on the Harley, one of the last ones left after his trip down to the supermarket.

"What are you making there Grump" asked the Rat in that slinky smooth style he reserves for question time at Natfly, "why are you nailing those wings on the Harley"

"I'm sick of these pricks with trikes" said Grump, "I'm making a bike"

They all started to snigger, but the question was who would tell him......

...... not to call it "Nanna".

"I resemble that" said Nanna "And I have never been so insulted ........... since ......................

....turbo tried to fob me off with just one ....

"...piece of CWA fruitcake" he said, I had to fly to Temora three times for fruitcake.

Easter is the Wagga Wagga Wheat festival farting competition. I did quite well, farted the Alphabet but pooped on "S", and was beaten by Constable Doubtfire who played Concerto in C Minor"

"...piece of CWA fruitcake" he said, I had to fly to Temora three times for fruitcake.

Easter is the Wagga Wagga Wheat festival farting competition. I did quite well, farted the Alphabet but pooped on "S", and was beaten by Constable Doubtfire who played Concerto in C Minor"

...... before jumping into her Morris Minor, (fitted with a B series engine with twin SU's), arresting AhRoxOff and taking him up to Willans Hill for a pash and a quick ..........

Everyone's Aunt knows that Willans Hill is the home of the Wagga Miniature Railway, which matches AhLox's ...................?

...... before jumping into her Morris Minor, (fitted with a B series engine with twin SU's), arresting AhRoxOff and taking him up to Willans Hill for a pash and a quick ..........

Everyone's Aunt knows that Willans Hill is the home of the Wagga Miniature Railway, which matches AhLox's ...................?

taking him up to Willans Hill for a pash and a quick ..........E, which turned into a slow.............

Everyone's Aunt knows that Willans Hill is the home of the Wagga Miniature Railway, which matches AhLox's ...................

well worn utensil :csm:

...roll followed by a 5G squeeze....

"You shoulda seen his G meter go off the dial" said Constable Doubtfire

"Obviously you know all the best G spots" mumbled Mavis 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif who had been trying to ..............

"You shoulda seen his G meter go off the dial" said Constable Doubtfire"Obviously you know all the best G spots" mumbled Mavis 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif who had been trying to ..............

.......... watch, from a distance, through her nockies, which she rested on her ample ..................