The Never Ending Story

Admin

.....eh????????.....i'm starting to feel like i'm from barcelona!...........

"Now there's a coincidence" said MrH "As Pro was from Bart-thelona too."

"Don't worry about Pro" said Mavis "How's this for an alignment of the planets ...... as I was borne in Ballaclava, the Aussie equivalent spelling and a similar significant cultural centre too."

"Wow" replied CFICart (with deference to H).

"And we have our own equivalent of Antonio Gaudi as well" offered Mavis. ........well ............. OK ..... his name is Garry, he was borne in Tassy and he's the local flasher, but if we ever build a high-rise, Garry's designs will be "interesting", plus he's also ..........................

113318615_OneofGarrysdesignsinwaiting.jpg.1d10bfaf961897e3697180da969eb615.jpg

"Mierda!" cried SiEfIcareZ 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif, eager to show his prowess in languages other than taswegian, "Gaudi could be my hermano or padre!!"....

=====================

Le Rodent is fortunate he changed the topic :doh:as his motobique was about to get a bucketing....059_whistling.gif.2dabfb95cf260b127f1075aee60bf487.gif

(and how did he get the font to default to arial?)

"Mierda!" cried SiEfIcareZ 033_scratching_head.gif.92f700cf00fb9c6c6818598d44101896.gif, eager to show his prowess in languages other than taswegian, "Gaudi could be my hermano or padre!!"....

......... or Seester" commented C.Fakir.

"Hang on" interjected some Moderator Nong (with apologies to Fred) "You can't use language like that on the NES."

"Don't you know what a Fakir is, you Faquir?" asked ElRatSack with a hint of frustration. "Well let me tell you that a C.Fakir is defined in the Tasmanian edition of the MacQuarie Dikmissionary as "Fakirs/Faqirs are wandering Dervishes teaching flying and living on sin." And a C grade Fakir is one of the biggest Fakirs of them all, as he is the Chief Flying Faquir, with absolute power over his Stewed-Ants, usually controls the biggest hangar in town, sometimes has 4 stripes on his eppaulettes (it's a Tassy and Faquir thing) of a uniform that looks like a hand-me-down from Herman Goering, and a huge ........................

......... or Seester" commented C.Fakir.

"Hang on" interjected some Moderator Nong (with apologies to Fred) "You can't use language like that on the NES."

"Don't you know what a Fakir is, you Faquir?" asked ElRatSack with a hint of frustration. "Well let me tell you that a C.Fakir is defined in the Tasmanian edition of the MacQuarie Dikmissionary as "Fakirs/Faqirs are wandering Dervishes teaching flying and living on sin." And a C grade Fakir is one of the biggest Fakirs of them all, as he is the Chief Flying Faquir, with absolute power over his Stewed-Ants, usually controls the biggest hangar in town, sometimes has 4 stripes on his eppaulettes (it's a Tassy and Faquir thing) of a uniform that looks like a hand-me-down from Herman Goering, and a huge ........................

"CFI Faquir care about the little fokker and his oversize hanger" said Mavis (who was known to use the F word occasionally) as Fakirs are her favourite kind of people (even on mtorbiques where the fuel tank (aviation term) gets in the way

"I like a man (or rodent) in uniform, especially when his......037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif.....go......:thumb_up:.....in the.......066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif.........

"CFI Faquir care about the little fokker and his oversize hanger" said Mavis (who was known to use the F word occasionally) as Fakirs are her favourite kind of people (even on mtorbiques where the fuel tank (aviation term) gets in the way

"I like a man (or rodent) in uniform, especially when his......037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif.....go......:thumb_up:.....in the.......066_naughty.gif.b89c2da7d619f57a774d625ba24a42f0.gif.........

...... when his Hangar is the biggest in town (aviation & CFI term), he'll go down into the cellar before going crazy in the classroom while doing the Human Fakirters course, and he uses a cane like those Mumbai Police Sargents."

"Do you whirl? (Aviation chopper term), or do you want to give it a whirl? (pick-up term)" Nanna asked the Dervish bloke.

"Did someone call me?" yelled Chopper.

"She is talking to me, Chop-Chop" replied the Dervish bloke who was a bit disoriented (aviation term) from spinning (naughty RAA aviation term) around, didn't recognise Chopper & his bolt cutters, from AhMcJock and his rivet gun "Oh criky, you blokes look very similar ......... it's the lack of ears don't ya know?"

McSteve had never been so insulted and responded "................................

...... when his Hangar is the biggest in town (aviation & CFI term), he'll go down into the cellar before going crazy in the classroom while doing the Human Fakirters course, and he uses a cane like those Mumbai Police Sargents."

"Do you whirl? (Aviation chopper term), or do you want to give it a whirl? (pick-up term)" Nanna asked the Dervish bloke.

"Did someone call me?" yelled Chopper.

"She is talking to me, Chop-Chop" replied the Dervish bloke who was a bit disoriented (aviation term) from spinning (naughty RAA aviation term) around, didn't recognise Chopper & his bolt cutters, from AhMcJock and his rivet gun "Oh criky, you blokes look very similar ......... it's the lack of ears don't ya know?"

McSteve had never been so insulted and responded "................................

"Here here (double auditory sound alike term)" said McSteve, "You cant say that. They are not bolt cutters, but patented Ezy-lock-openers that my bosom buddy and business partner Ahpiksloks invented"

On that statement Queen McSteve (not that there is any thing wrong with being a Queen) linked arms with Ahpiksloks and .............

On that statement Queen McSteve (not that there is any thing wrong with being a Queen) linked arms with Ahpiksloks and .............

....nearly crushed his chest, since both arms belonged to the same torso

....nearly crushed his chest, since both arms belonged to the same torso

....... and his belly button popped right out (just like a faulty Czechoslavaquian rivet), it was 150 mm long, with the result that his bum fell off with a "plonk".

"Oh" said AHMcQueen in his usual understated way "That means I'll have to ..................

"....do belly landings until I grow a new bum, or buy an updated through bolt"

Decisions, decisions!

Whether to do a fullstall belly landing (belly flop?) or get a longer bolt with a non-castellated 12 point nut.

Does this mean that if the bolt is longer, size does matter. 008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:

In the background Turbo winced. he knew all about castellated nuts which first turned purple, then black.

On the other hand he wondered if Bryoni had not dropped a reverse oxymoron!

Bolts with castellated nuts. If you don't have at least six threads covered you can have a nasty accident.

"I usually have 24 threads covered" said the locksmith, but everyone knew he was a firey, and they......

Bolts with castellated nuts. If you don't have at least six threads covered you can have a nasty accident."I usually have 24 threads covered" said the locksmith, but everyone knew he was a firey, and they......

..... are all born with left-hand threads (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"A lot of 'em are also double-adapters (not that there is anything wrong with that, either)" commented Mavis to Nanna.

"I can get the little Fakirs to jump back over the fence." responded Nanna "Here, let me show you ......... hey McSteve the Queen, come over here."

AhJox thought about it, got a bit excited (aviation student term) and was about to reply, when "plonk", it happened again, and he was .......

...locked in space

"If only I had Aviaquip's phone number, or that of the Rec Flying Shop too (who sell excellent products at great prices), I could buy a new thru bolt and reattach my dinged ding" said AhMcQueen.

"This is a fine example to use in the next Human Factors text book" said the Fakir (not the Taswegian Fakir, this is another one) "I shall call that Chapter "Locked in Space with a ........................

"Where's the QUOTE link" asked Turbo "Not that I want to quote the usual Rat Droppings, although I often pan them for gold"

"And the Taswegian Fakir is better know down there as FA" he continued without explaining why.

Many NESsers had followed the Ahsomuch "locked out" story, and there had been so many variations that it was no surprise that he was now Locked in Space with a calculator working out how to effect a re-entry without burning up too many rivets.

"You'd need a computer for that" suggested Bry One the local astronaut left out there for bad language.

"With my looks and this computer" we'll be fine responded Ahsox

"You better hope it's not your brain and the computer's looks then" said Bry One helpfully

"Where's the QUOTE link" asked Turbo "Not that I want to quote the usual Rat Droppings, although I often pan them for gold""And the Taswegian Fakir is better know down there as FA" he continued without explaining why.

Many NESsers had followed the Ahsomuch "locked out" story, and there had been so many variations that it was no surprise that he was now Locked in Space with a calculator working out how to effect a re-entry without burning up too many rivets.

"You'd need a computer for that" suggested Bry One the local astronaut left out there for bad language.

"With my looks and this computer" we'll be fine responded Ahsox

"You better hope it's not your brain and the computer's looks then" said Bry One helpfully

"Danger, danger" yelled Planey, waving his arms around, and flashing his landing light while doing an impersonation of the Robot from Locked-In-Space.

"Don't worry Will" said Turbo, looking & sounding exactly like Doctor Smith "As the big bad extra-terrestrial monster (played by AhLox without the need for makeup) will take days to get here as he is still trying to unlock the ..................

"Danger, danger" yelled Planey, waving his arms around, and flashing his landing light while doing an impersonation of the Robot from Locked-In-Space.

"Don't worry Will" said Turbo, looking & sounding exactly like Doctor Smith "As the big bad extra-terrestrial monster (played by AhLox without the need for makeup) will take days to get here as he is still trying to unlock the ..................

.....Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy 062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif. For he believed that there at the end of the Galaxy :Norton: lay the answer to all his problems, like, how to get from Bang..Holme drive.gif.6a1f9374fe773e3dca3d4c80d879d892.gif to Tooradunnowherethatis without using a .................

.....Hitch Hikers Guide to the Galaxy 062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif. For he believed that there at the end of the Galaxy :Norton: lay the answer to all his problems, like, how to get from Bang..Holme drive.gif.6a1f9374fe773e3dca3d4c80d879d892.gif to Tooradunnowherethatis without using a .................

....... key.

"No wuckers" said AhScaryMonster "As I have a set of pock licks (AhCripes is a Master Pock Licker, don't ya-know), I don't need a key, and I can also ..................

...conflatulate (aviation term meaning to squeeze through a narrow space)

"I hope conflatulation is not contagious" said Mavis.

"The last time I had something contagious stretcher.gif.e6db89a1352782db0cab301f391c4ccf.gif, I had to take some yukky medecine called penny...something or other and it cleared up in a coupla days"

"Left a right mess in me.........