The Never Ending Story

Admin

There was a roar from a Yeti-like creature who yelled "I live in the map of Tassie" and after 30 minutes "I was here first!"

Yet that claim is of doubtful voracity as on Mavis's map, just near where Strahan would be, there is a .................

Yet that claim is of doubtful voracity as on Mavis's map, just near where Strahan would be, there is a .................

..... sign marking dangerous territory. Or in the local vernacular, "Thar be dragons".

"Mmm," mused slartiphartblast to himself, although he didn't say his name - he knew who he was talking to.

"I can't help feeling that I may have had something to do with the dangerous territory the NES is now in."

"Wait a minute!" yelled Nanna tangentially. "Who is this yeti and what has he done with the elves?"

"Oh, that's just ......

".....great! said the Rat. I love dragons, I have so much trouble by myself....."

"Is he talking about me" commented Edna.

"No darling" replied Mavis "And look an the bright side. We have a Dragon, a Yeti, Tubbo, Sloppi, Brine, a Rodent, (the) 7 dwarves, Santa's elves and the big red jolly fellow himself, Robin of Locksly."

"It's a veritable smorgasbord" said Edna "And for the 1st course I'll have ....................

"I can't help feeling that I may have had something to do with the dangerous territory the NES is now in." ............... No need to concern yourself Ross, as most of us just looooooooooove Tasmania. It is a great place.

...crabs!" :clap:The veritable smorgasbord squirmed uncomfortably 052_no_way.gif.6946b3bb8332caf09cd695ec903bd679.gif, on hearing Edna's revelation. 038_sweat.gif.0c111d92b3c69d7166f94b00a5b6bc0d.gif"Yeah, those big tasmanian suckers." she continued, "You know:drool:, the ones with.....

".....a face on them like yours....."

exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif..Turbo was deflated :crying:by Edna's harsh quip. giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif

It wasn't his fault that he hadn't seen the shovel in time :doh:and since that unfortunate day :black_eye:, Tubz had become accustomed to the politically correct way that people pretended :ha ha:not to notice his peculiar sideways gait and how he could rotate his eyeballs 047_freaked.gif.81ab513ce5b74e486c6543f0b61ab189.gif independently.

"They makes for a better lookout in the circuit.." he consoled himself :sad:as wiped away a tear with his nipper and....

exclamation.gif.15cca54a67cbd47ca3b5897bbc7b8e75.gif..Turbo was deflated :crying:by Edna's harsh quip. giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif

It wasn't his fault that he hadn't seen the shovel in time :doh:and since that unfortunate day :black_eye:, Tubz had become accustomed to the politically correct way that people pretended :ha ha:not to notice his peculiar sideways gait and how he could rotated his eyeballs 047_freaked.gif.81ab513ce5b74e486c6543f0b61ab189.gif independently.

"They makes for a better lookout in the circuit.." he consoled himself :sad:as wiped away a tear with his nipper and....

...pissed all over locksie's seat.

...pissed all over locksie's seat.

"Sidle over here Tubb" said Brine "And hop up into this nice warm bucket of water (more brine). It'll do wonders for your arthritis (old pilot's aviation term) ........ and do you like the colour red? Oops, sorry about that pepper."

"Don't waste him by eating him" yelled Edna "Just leave him with me and I'll stunn him with kindness, he'll look the same as a muddy that's been in the freezer, and then you can humanitarianally ...............

"Don't waste him by eating him" yelled Edna "Just leave him with me and I'll stunn him with kindness, he'll look the same as a muddy that's been in the freezer, and then you can humanitarianally ...............

".....slartiblastfreeze him from claw to antenna (aviation term)"

"Anyway" she said "He's a spanner crab, and everyone knows they are dumb as dogs:censored:t"

Moderator has stuck! - more on that later.

".....slartiblastfreeze him from claw to antenna (aviation term)""Anyway" she said "He's a spanner crab, and everyone knows they are dumb as dogs:censored:t"

"I am not a spanner (LAME term) crab" said Jose "I am a Bathalonan Thpaniard Crab, I drive a THEAT, I fight bullth, and I fly a ...................

"I am not a spanner (LAME term) crab" said Jose "I am a Bathalonan Thpaniard Crab, I drive a THEAT, I fight bullth, and I fly a ...................

....rethycled beercan with wayward rivetth"

All of which confused Mavis

Now, Mavis was not known for her brainalogical acumen, in fact she was what could be described as what Turbs said (no offence to the K9 fraternity or their lovers(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Mavis had two main assets, those being .........

....rethycled beercan with wayward rivetth"All of which confused Mavis

Now, Mavis was not known for her brainalogical acumen, in fact she was what could be described as what Turbs said (no offence to the K9 fraternity or their lovers(not that there is anything wrong with that)

Mavis had two main assets, those being .........

Her clothesline and her doctored whisky

Her clothesline and her doctored whisky

'Doctored Whiskey!!!!!' roared Ahlikesadrink. ranting.gif.6c332364da3690fa13f50b6bed7f78a8.gif

"I was under the impression that everything that Mavis had was real. 023_drool.gif.d9ebe774dab24ff4699145182fd73e45.gif What else is false?" 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif

"Who cares" said Slarti, "As long as it has alcohol in it, we should.........

"...boil it until it turns orange and bang it on the plate."

Edna's love of crabs stemmed from a long association with them. Unfortunately they were inedible due to........

Edna's love of crabs stemmed from a long association with them. Unfortunately they were inedible due to........

............ to the fact that they are a crustacian, and had developed a crust (yucky poo).

"I got one when I was wrowing at Oxford" volunteered Algenon. "It was a dashed nuisance and totally destwoyed my wreputation with the chaps (not that there is anything wrong with that). Our stroke, Voldemort (aviation term), wasn't happy either."

"Yes" said Tarquin "Old Voldy got really angwy (you antipodians would say that he weally spat the dummy [he was totally paralytic-ed off]) and yelled "I say Algy, you are a wrotter for catching that cwab"".

"Was that a genus Brachyura or a Toffygitura?" asked Edna, based on her time spent studying this subject at Yale "And can I stick 'em on the barby at Brine's joint when we are having a knees-up as foreplay, (getting ready to do what Will and Kate are up to at the moment)?"

Bryon walked out into the main drag in Dandenong and shouted his reply, which sounded like (or were words to the effect of) "I will always ........................

............ to the fact that they are a crustacian, and had developed a crust (yucky poo).

"I got one when I was wrowing at Oxford" volunteered Algenon. "It was a dashed nuisance and totally destwoyed my wreputation with the chaps (not that there is anything wrong with that). Our stroke, Voldemort (aviation term), wasn't happy either."

"Yes" said Tarquin "Old Voldy got really angwy (you antipodians would say that he weally spat the dummy [he was totally paralytic-ed off]) and yelled "I say Algy, you are a wrotter for catching that cwab"".

"Was that a genus Brachyura or a Toffygitura?" asked Edna, based on her time spent studying this subject at Yale "And can I stick 'em on the barby at Brine's joint when we are having a knees-up as foreplay, (getting ready to do what Will and Kate are up to at the moment)?"

Bryon walked out into the main drag in Dandenong and shouted his reply, which sounded like (or were words to the effect of) "I will always ........................

" then hesitated and yelled "Watch out for the six tall men with broken bottles!" for this area was second only to the battlefields of Lebanon, Bosnia, and Prunea.

But it was too late, and Edna, who in the local tradition wore a strapless dress with bra straps over the shoulder, became one more innocent victim.

"I say!" said Voldemort who was a paragon of virtue, "you can't say that about the Woyal couple, people have had their heads chopped off for thet, Eau may GOD!"

"I say!" said Voldemort who was a paragon of virtue, "you can't say that about the Woyal couple, people have had their heads chopped off for thet, Eau may GOD!"

"Speaking of "Paragons"" interjected the PhartBlaster (and not referring to Voldy) "How about we all meet there for a feed tonight (Goulburn in-joke), and I'll show you my latest wide screen HD video, taken close-up with my new lens ......... and you can tell me whether it makes my bum look big."

"From that view it is sure to, how did you possibly strap it to that thing, didn't that 124 knot per hour tape pull lots of hair out when you removed it, and you've sure been around as I think I glimpsed Tassie in a couple of shots" said Nanna "But the music was stunning. What was it called Slarts, baby."

Ross thought and replied "It was ......................

"Speaking of "Paragons"" interjected the PhartBlaster (and not referring to Voldy) "How about we all meet there for a feed tonight (Goulburn in-joke), and I'll show you my latest wide screen HD video, taken close-up with my new lens ......... and you can tell me whether it makes my bum look big."

"From that view it is sure to, how did you possibly strap it to that thing, didn't that 124 knot per hour tape pull lots of hair out when you removed it, and you've sure been around as I think I glimpsed Tassie in a couple of shots" said Nanna "But the music was stunning. What was it called Slarts, baby."

Ross thought and replied "It was ......................

"Am a gunna be - a - MOO - VEE - STAR!"

However Turbo found out from Tissue that this flight was never made; it was filmed in a studio in Canberra at Taxpayers expense.

To save money the producer had used old footage from tourist campaigns, and in fact that WAS a part of Tasmania, well spotted Captain!

In another shot you can see the side of Paul Hogan's boot, and in another one Lara Bingle......removed, moderator...and there's one part where some shots from a NSW Government Locust Spray Programme were used - you can see the yellowish guts all over the nose beside the windscreen.

This is where the moderators should get involved

Nanna is obsessed with maps of Tassie and we know how upsetting it could be if people were to keep displaying their maps adhoc in this forum

From now on and to maintain the decorum of the forum (poetic, aint it), all maps of tassie are to be displayed on another forum that will remain wrinkled (the forum, not the maps)nameless.

So, moderators, do your............