The Never Ending Story

Admin

"I will have you know that short ones are............

...... best rectified by a qualified electrician ........ or with platform shoes .......... or by taking up the offers from one of those spam emails.

"I've never had that problem (aviation term for when the fan stops)." said Brine (aviation term for the corrosive facilitator feared by those that fly a recycled beer can) with his best deep and dangerous voice, (with his stomach pulled in and a cramp just seconds away) "And I've never had a problem, either, about my tail dragging (non tricycle aviation term) on the ground (aviation term for the hard bit in the down direction), or my ...................

...... best rectified by a qualified electrician ........ or with platform shoes .......... or by taking up the offers from one of those spam emails.

"I've never had that problem (aviation term for when the fan stops)." said Brine (aviation term for the corrosive facilitator feared by those that fly a recycled beer can) with his best deep and dangerous voice, (with his stomach pulled in and a cramp just seconds away) "And I've never had a problem, either, about my tail dragging (non tricycle aviation term) on the ground (aviation term for the hard bit in the down direction), or my ...................

"...nose cocked up in the stall position"

It began as a high pitched whine (rotax reference) and as the sound continued, it built into a shrill scream (another Rotax reference) then a gawd almighty thump, then silence (Jabiru term:whistling:).

"What the hell was that?" blink.gif.f1ea649b5c5807cc7028f9cd8cfae8c0.gif stammered a startled passerby.

"Oh that's nothing to worry about" comforted Mavis giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif. "Brine always does that when he's in a stall after a long flight 028_whisper.gif.3c2785b25860b5395309e58294ef849c.gif, but it does sound like the lid may have dropped and caught him"

LongDropByron emerged with a tear welling in his eye and a..........

"Ohhh that smarts.." winced Brine as he wiped the tear from his eye. "An old afghan cameleer once told me to do that to take on extra water for those long sectors"

"I always knew that one day those possum skin water bags would get caught in sumfink and cause me a problem. Now I will just have to........

"I always knew that one day those possum skin water bags would get caught in sumfink and cause me a problem. Now I will just have to........

...... work out which is possum skin and which is left-over elbow skin (I assume you all know that evolutionary story from Chuck Darwin's best seller), as if I cut the wrong one it won't be water that leaks out from my ...................

..which reminded Mavis of the first night she met Brine.

"He had just shut down his 912, which made a clunky type bang" Mavis recalled with a whistful but lustfull tone "That was the first of the night, then he started it up again, resulting that usual rattly type bang, so we got our 2nd away in no-time, then a 2200's thru-bolt let go with a whizzing type bang, before Brine straightened his jeans, washed his hands, cleaned his teeth, put on his rubber gloves and ....................

"You beaut" wrote my Aunt with her pen out in the jardin. We have 2 parallel threads up and running again in the NES. Tow parallel stories in 2 parallel universals, means twice the chance that I'll get ................

PPS .......... oooops, thought mon Tante, that's 3 in parallel so a manage eau trois is on the .....

Story Option No 1 - ...... work out which is possum skin and which is left-over elbow skin (I assume you all know that evolutionary story from Chuck Darwin's best seller), as if I cut the wrong one it won't be water that leaks out from my ...................

Story Option No 2 - "He had just shut down his 912, which made a clunky type bang" Mavis recalled with a whistful but lustfull tone "That was the first of the night, then he started it up again, resulting that usual rattly type bang, so we got our 2nd away in no-time, then a 2200's thru-bolt let go with a whizzing type bang, before Brine straightened his jeans, washed his hands, cleaned his teeth, put on his rubber gloves and ....................

Story Option No 3 - "You beaut" wrote my Aunt with her pen out in the jardin. We have 2 parallel threads up and running again in the NES. Tow parallel stories in 2 parallel universals, means twice the chance that I'll get ................

Story Option No 4 - PPS .......... oooops, thought mon Tante, that's 3 in parallel so a manage eau trois is on the .....

And Story Option No 5 - "For a dollar, does anyone want to have a good squiz at my map of Lismore?" asked Nanna who was a little confused ever since Slarts introduced the Tasmanian concept (but she knew the value of a dollar). "I will" said ......................

Option 1. RAA board member

Option2. proceeded to repair, under the glare of television lights, the only Rotax (according to Colonel Blimp) which had ever banged

Option 3. Tow parallel stories. Isn't Rat soooo clever, introducing the gliding community into the NES fold. They do it without power, so please treat them gently

Option 4. table between the knives and forks

Before anyone starts complaining, it's Tasmanian culture to start every sentence with a proposition, although the old master has given us a difficult conundrum here.

Turbo had always been very careful to preserve his aboriginal artifact, and he knew the Rat never went anywhere without his, and Brine didn't have one, while Planey's was missing, which really left Skinnilocks as the perpetrator.

"I lost my artifact when I was 15" whimpered Skinnilocks.

"Well" growled CiFI, " how mamny litres of effluent do you pummp?

"I am intrigued" enquired Mavis, "I know wot a Brazillian is, but I havent found an AD 062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif for a Lismore"

" Would one of you kind gennelmens show me how to convert a Map of Tassie (Aviation term) to a MAp of Lismore" giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif:giggle:giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif

"oooohhh I can" minced Skinnilocks who was still trying to find his.......

"I didnt know Bass was involved in NES" said Nana

"He will get my vote if he shows me his electoral roll" said Mavis

"What erection?" asked Nobu

"I lost my artifact when I was 15" whimpered Skinnilocks.

"Well" growled CiFI, " how mamny litres of effluent do you pummp?

"Lots, onto my straight (not that there is anything wrong with that) jeans." admitted bass who, before admitting it here, had always been self-conscious about his self inflicted 'dot of shame'. "But now I feel free and able to let myself go .............. oh, bugger (not that there is anything wrong with that) there it is again. Is that a world record? If only I could .......

"I am intrigued" enquired Mavis, "I know wot a Brazillian is, but I havent found an AD 062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif for a Lismore"" Would one of you kind gennelmens show me how to convert a Map of Tassie (Aviation term) to a MAp of Lismore" giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif:giggle:giggle.gif.ad1278a6733e2c87a6f26c6d477d449a.gif

"oooohhh I can" minced Skinnilocks who was still trying to find his.......

....... mercator.

"A Lismore is similar to a Tasmania, but higher up, and sweatier (because it IS more humider)" commented the Rodent tactlessly. "If only I could .........

"........have a wonderful forest#1 with no problemms#2, have a cup of coffee with Mercator#3, in Lismore#4, if only I could........., sorry I'm repeating myself"

#1 Reference CFI Outburst

#2 Reference Dictionary of Tasmania

#3 Reference Candidate for board member NSW

$4 Reference Somewhere near Australia's arm pit

"........have a wonderful forest#1 with no problemms#2, have a cup of coffee with Mercator#3, in Lismore#4, if only I could........., sorry I'm repeating myself"

#1 Reference CFI Outburst

#2 Reference Dictionary of Tasmania

#3 Reference Candidate for board member NSW

$4 Reference Somewhere near Australia's arm pit

......... although Liz has more than Nanna does, because ..................

...there's that element of excitement about them.

"Yep, they lift you up....and then drop you back down when the fan up the front stops...........008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif:roflmao:008_roflmao.gif.1e95c9eb792c8fd2890ba5ff06d4e15c.gif

..."Prop wash?" asked ditdot in amazement... "you mean you wash props?" 015_yelrotflmao.gif.b15896900101c1d0c30c1711f453ac42.gif

"Yes I do" said Liz, I keep my sponges and bristles in the hangar, where I also keep my coat hangers, and tie downs (aviation term)"