The Never Ending Story

Admin

using his pitot tube

..... which is a pretty petit pitot, by any measure, according to the photos that Brine took in his barf room, where AhSox had conflatulated with his pet .....

Ha! got the magic 5000!So much for a gold tooth!

Congratulations Tubb. I wondered what had sparked you two into life this arvo. Now onwards and upwards to #5280.

FYI, JR Mobile & his navigatrix are here today and we'll be hitting the town tonight. So lock up your grandmas grandmas.

.......Echidna....

"Was that Edna the Echidna?" Brine asked AhSpikes.

"I didn't ask her name" he replied, "But she sure was a good looker."

"What's the difference between a SportStar and an Echidna?" asked Edna.

"I don't know" replied SoxinJox.

"With an Echidna, the pricks are on the outside" she responded with a giggle and a twitch of her cute little ..............

.....with an Echidna, the pricks are on the outside"

037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif...."I've never :ranting:been so insu....oh wait....062_book.gif.9837a587a9e0f48135293bc162b44375.gif....yes I have.. 036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif"

============

was race to 5000 why noone else could get a word in this arvo.....Bloody mexicans...poke_tongue_out.gif.86c13d2bb4db2554d4b0c14368ee1f89.gif

"Was that Edna the Echidna?" Brine asked AhSpikes.

"I didn't ask her name" he replied, "But she sure was a good looker."

"What's the difference between a SportStar and an Echidna?" asked Edna.

"I don't know" replied SoxinJox.

"With an Echidna, the pricks are on the outside" she responded with a giggle and a twitch of her cute little ..............

.....nose which was so resplendent with copious amounts of nasal hair.

No matter how often she brushed, combed, teased and plucked, they always looked like the fur round a rats......

"With an Echidna, the pricks are on the outside" Oooohhhh, I didnt know rats were so catty 065_evil_grin.gif.ee19c3e6dd0faa91174fdd3c1e31f235.gif. Will you be visiting the Evector stand at Natfly Elratto? 074_stirrer.gif.f7f0365dccba2c0c4d074e832eec2536.gif

.....nose which was so resplendent with copious amounts of nasal hair.No matter how often she brushed, combed, teased and plucked, they always looked like the fur round a rats......

"With an Echidna, the pricks are on the outside" Oooohhhh, I didnt know rats were so catty 065_evil_grin.gif.ee19c3e6dd0faa91174fdd3c1e31f235.gif. Will you be visiting the Evector stand at Natfly Elratto? 074_stirrer.gif.f7f0365dccba2c0c4d074e832eec2536.gif

................ hole ..............................................(in the wall wherein lies its nest), but there is also to be considered the fur around a rat's ......................

Echidna, Evector, ElRatto, Edna ..... The cheese muncher is just about all "E'd" out, but yes he will attend the stand of recyled beer cans and he has the copper & brass pieces already cut and prepared, ready to drop into their depths when nobody is looking.

..an elephants ear in a 20 knot(aviation term) headwind...055_ha_ha.gif.6222375342b6726173d80c7fce1b3aa0.gif

...... (another aviation term).

"I'm not paranoid (aviation term)" commented the Rodent "But why do I ALWAYS have a headwind (aviation term again) no matter whence (poncy term) I fly (flying term) (And why does it always seem worse when the computer in your Dynon constantly tells you exactly how much of a headwind component you have)."

"And which one of you buggers on the Forum always get my tailwind" he added while munching on a cheaky stilton.

"I know" said MrH, who was about to tip another bucket on his ex, and so-called, mate from YSWG *2 "It's because you are such an ..........

...... (another aviation term).

"I'm not paranoid (aviation term)" commented the Rodent "But why do I ALWAYS have a headwind (aviation term again) no matter whence (poncy term) I fly (flying term) (And why does it always seem worse when the computer in your Dynon constantly tells you exactly how much of a headwind component you have)."

"And which one of you buggers on the Forum always get my tailwind" he added while munching on a cheaky stilton.

"I know" said MrH, who was about to tip another bucket on his ex, and so-called, mate from YSWG *2 "It's because you are such an ..........

...outstanding role model of what not to do when confronted by an alluring young lady such as Mavis"

"Flashing a gold toof and dangling an appendage as a sign of virility is not the done thing" chimed in Nana

"It never worked when I.........

"...was young, except when I took me teef out"

It was noticed that the Riverina Rat had posted at the daringly late time of 9.35 pm last night, and this was clearly AFTER he had taken JRMobile out on the town, which in Wagga Wagga would have consisted of a drive out to the Gumly Gumly Cafe and staying out of Senior Constable Doubtfire's way. (The clang when that poor man, who had fallen asleep in the street, hit the front wall of the divvy van is still remembered around the town, which is why a certain pilot only counts his rivets inside the hangar under a tarp.

"...was young, except when I took me teef out"

It was noticed that the Riverina Rat had posted at the daringly late time of 9.35 pm last night, and this was clearly AFTER he had taken JRMobile out on the town, which in Wagga Wagga would have consisted of a drive out to the Gumly Gumly Cafe and staying out of Senior Constable Doubtfire's way. (The clang when that poor man, who had fallen asleep in the street, hit the front wall of the divvy van is still remembered around the town, which is why a certain pilot only counts his rivets inside the hangar under a tarp.

"And what's wrong with the Gumly Gumly Cafe?" asked Harry the waitress at that establishment, who had "I Love Kenworths" tatooed across his chest with the 2 "O's" strategically located around each nipple, slightly and deliciously hidden under a mat of chest hair and 2-day old poached egg drippings.

"I know a lot about trucks" offered Turbo while trying to impress "And I fly planes, so I must be rich" he added.

"Be still my heart" replied Harry (not that there is anything wrong with that), as my name is actually Harriet, I make a Riverina famous "Lamb's Fry and Bacon" dish, I loath rodents, and I go ...................

wild about locksmifs..

"No Tubbo" replied Harriet insistantly "Don't you dare try to deflect my attention, affection and frustration onto that Locky with the fancy van, as I often dream about ex speedway truck industry luminaries (like what you are) in the double sleeper of a cab-over Freightliner, or a Sterling if things are crook, or even a 56 Bedford would do."

"And I hear that you are a Mextorian too ............ so how sexy is that ................ although I must admit that I watch for the Locky's van to drive past each day (see my little nose prints on the glass of the front window?) as he heads to his hangar to do unspeakable things to his Evector. You know, I even hear rumours around the city of Gumly Gumly (particularly at the packed meetings of the Progress Association and the Chamber of Commerce) that the AHFlocky is also a ......................

"....set of futtock shrouds to keep him secure when he walked...."

"Wooooo Hooooo" yelled Mavis, and asked Enid "What get's you going most Enid? The fact that AHFlocky is a:

• Firey.

• Locky.

• Kilt Deviant.

• Flash Van Driver (with lots of room in the back for a Posturepedic).

• Evector Owner.

• SportSzara Pilote.

• Rivet Fiddler.

• Esteemed Forum Custodian.

• Congregational Parson.

• A Parson's Nose.

• Wearer of gigantic futtock shrouds.

"I've thought about it a lot" responded Enid "And it's none of those, as I know his other dark secret, and it is that he is a ............

.....journalist!

...... that also moonlights as a CASA Inspector and PR flunky, who constantly says "We are just here to help Recreational and General Aviation".

And a ..................