The Never Ending Story

Admin

c the speilchech works ok.Tallyho and there off. His steed had a real gallop on as all the hounds raced off to catch the fox, or was it Mavis's dog, who's had a glint in her eyes for the past couple of days............

.... so it was a normal day at The Oaks.

"Would you prefer to be taken to heaven or just go flying?" asked Mave.

Her dog then took off his mask, and surprise, surprise, it was ....................

.... so it was a normal day at The Oaks.

"Would you prefer to be taken to heaven or just go flying?" asked Mave.

Her dog then took off his mask, and surprise, surprise, it was ....................

Locksie the Lycraclad Low Wing Wonder, dancing around, lifting his leg on every post, not to mention a spotted Cheetah which had been parked ostentatiously where he normally did his ...

Locksie the Lycraclad Low Wing Wonder, dancing around, lifting his leg on every post, not to mention a spotted Cheetah which had been parked ostentatiously where he normally did his ...

... business.

"Hey" yelled Slarts "I am ready to head home and now I don't know which is my fine machine and which is one of his "business's (why don't you carry some plastic bags with you). But forget about that ............ nice lycra tights there AhChoo. They make you look like a boxer ..... and your nose is similar too."

"I have never been so offended" said AhSpot, as he ..........................

.."fine sense of balance and artistry!"

Rat studied the pattern, drawn in neat script, on the cheetah wing and....

The splatter pattern indicates that AhWoofer is left handed, has damaged it some time in the past (possibly through over use), can't spell "**** off Slarti" and is suffering from an advanced case of ................

Slarti replied, 'at least my pet is well trained enough not to lift a leg. It took me a lot of midnight oil to get the ceconite right.

And dont walk behind it, because Cheetas mark their territory a different way'.

Slarti replied, 'at least my pet is well trained enough not to lift a leg. It took me a lot of midnight oil to get the ceconite right.And dont walk behind it, because Cheetas mark their territory a different way'.

....... (not that there is anything wrong with that), because they spray in a manner that is well known down Canberra way, and which is very similar to what goes on after midnight in the wilds of Padstow, where .....................

....... (not that there is anything wrong with that), because they spray in a manner that is well known down Canberra way, and which is very similar to what goes on after midnight in the wilds of Padstow, where .....................

"..................us cats n rats do our rap dancn n textn n everthn"

"..................us cats n rats do our rap dancn n textn n everthn"

"But hang on" called SlartiBart&Lisa "(No, don't hang on to that Turbo .... you are always hanging on to THAT) ........ who has left that deposit on my wing? ....... it must have been AHdeficator as it looks to be just what a fox does on a rock, except in this case AHrenard must have ....................."

"But hang on" called SlartiBart&Lisa "(No, don't hang on to that Turbo .... you are always hanging on to THAT) ........ who has left that deposit on my wing? ....... it must have been AHdeficator as it looks to be just what a fox does on a rock, except in this case AHrenard must have ....................."

...eaten a bad oyster because the orange colour is spread all over it, interspersed with what looks like peppers."

...eaten a bad oyster because the orange colour is spread all over it, interspersed with what looks like peppers."

"Nothing wrong with the orange colour" Slarti replied. Planey goes out at night and comes home with crabs, then passes them onto the luv of his life. She dosen't complain because they're soon gone and don't come back to haunt you. And yes, they're orange too.:thumb_up:

662055706_crabs2.jpg.9022b7814450189da87f8fcc4797238f.jpg

"Nothing wrong with the orange colour" Slarti replied. Planey goes out at night and comes home with crabs, then passes them onto the luv of his life. She dosen't complain because they're soon gone and don't come back to haunt you. And yes, they're orange too.:thumb_up:

"...so one wonders why Startilastbarf has such an abhorrence of this benign colour"

that's your best yet Planey

"...so one wonders why Startilastbarf has such an abhorrence of this benign colour"

"Wait a minute" said AHRocks "Every time I go up to F'nQ I look for them orange Mud-Crab things and have never been able to find one. You would think that they would stick out like the items mentioned in post #'s 4877 & 4878."

"You are an AHDill" responded Planey, "Because .....................

"Wait a minute" said AHRocks "Every time I go up to F'nQ I look for them orange Mud-Crab things and have never been able to find one. You would think that they would stick out like the items mentioned in post #'s 4877 & 4878."

"You are an AHDill" responded Planey, "Because .....................

"........you can always identify crabbus biggus delecti by their pioto tube (aviation term) which sticks up out of the mud"

I use a boat without rivets, maybe thats the problem.

With trap in hand, I stick it somewhere I feel is appropriate, and it doesn't come out again till first light.

Experience comes with age (like a few other problems)

I use a boat without rivets, maybe thats the problem.With trap in hand, I stick it somewhere I feel is appropriate, and it doesn't come out again till first light.

Experience comes with age (like a few other problems)

And so AHstickitupem joined the Colonel in never letting a good story get in the way of taking a swipe at the most popular aircraft ever designed. If only they would stop and talk to Rats for a few hours over a red, they'd have no problem catching crabs.

"........you can always identify crabbus biggus delecti by their pioto tube (aviation term) which sticks up out of the mud"

"But is it orange, or a sort of reddy/purple colour ... and if so, are you sure it's his pitot tube (aviation reference)? Or even his pioto tube (crappy spell-check reference)?

"No mate" said Turbs "It's ....................

"But is it orange, or a sort of reddy/purple colour ... and if so, are you sure it's his pitot tube (aviation reference)? Or even his pioto tube (crappy spell-check reference)?

"No mate" said Turbs "It's ....................

"....secret colour which none of us NESSERS (acronym for JEDI) are allowed to know, but which has been made freely available to individuals on prunus horribilis"

"....secret colour which none of us NESSERS (acronym for JEDI) are allowed to know, but which has been made freely available to individuals on prunus horribilis"

"Now that's something that I meant to discuss with the Lycra-Clad-One (slippery aviation pilot's term). While I know all about PPrune (bitter and twisted aviation term), it looks like AHstinky has done his business on my lovely Cheetah (cute aviation term) under the guise of PeeAsparagus (just look at that discoulouration ... and by-the-way, he's not very tall, is he?), whereas Planey, Brine and DoubleB are always ...............