The Never Ending Story

Admin

... as in FastBartiSlart's case they teathered and pharted (on) him.

"I've never been so insulted" complained Slarti****blaster "But then again, I need to get out and about more often."

"No wuckers, Sloppy" said AHlooks "You can just .....................

....put in a diversity complaint and we'll limit it to tether and tarting......."

....put in a diversity complaint and we'll limit it to tether and tarting......."

"What???" yelled Mavis (see post 4706) "are you trying to take over our corner?"

Mavis had tired of using her feminine wiles (nil success rate) and opted to pay instead

"How dare you attempt to steal my clientelle"

"I have them well trained and you dont look as if you could attract a...............

"What???" yelled Mavis (see post 4706) "are you trying to take over our corner?" Mavis had tired of using her feminine wiles (nil success rate) and opted to pay instead

"How dare you attempt to steal my clientelle"

"I have them well trained and you dont look as if you could attract a...............

....... buttered finger-bun, let alone a tart (and not even a minced tart [not that there is anything wrong with that])

"Yes I could" answered Far-Ted.

"No you couldn't" commented Short-Hop-Sally

"Hold your horses" yelled Mavis "Where did you two spring up from, and why ................................

....... buttered finger-bun, let alone a tart (and not even a minced tart [not that there is anything wrong with that])

"Yes I could" answered Far-Ted.

"No you couldn't" commented Short-Hop-Sally

"Hold your horses" yelled Mavis "Where did you two spring up from, and why ................................

"....do you have Ahlows lycra tights on Far?"

"....do you have Ahlows lycra tights on Far?"

"Just be thankful they are on Far" said Mavis

"If they were on Close, even the Liberal party would have .............

.....taxed them by now...

"Listen Ahlowski" said Mavis "You really should take off Ted's tights".

"OK Mave, if I really must" responded Locksy (:csm:).

"Erky Perky 037_yikes.gif.2082ee4b157a18e5ec01fc250b51372e.gif" commented Mavis as she watched in 054_no_no_no.gif.21131fff407300cde73380a8cb057e61.gif horror "Put 'em back on, and cover yourself up even more with the possum skin full-length coat. Yours look even worse than Slarti's ...... so it must be something to do with low wing 080_plane.gif.9d710ddbd073c38dc15beb9aed9f7a37.gif aviators ....... whereas those hot and spunky :Rabia: high wing flyers have .......

The gloves were off. Locksie let go twenty years of resentment at the grinning man with a gold filling, who always had the best hangarage, always got an immediate takeoff, and on arrival usually heard "after you, the guy in the immaculate Jaberooo"

The Rat had been counting his money and eating one of his minties, in the foyer......

... singing quietly to himself. 'lycra virgin...065_evil_grin.gif.ee19c3e6dd0faa91174fdd3c1e31f235.gif for the very first time...' as he recalled the night last week 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif when he.....

...and a bunch of fieries sneaked into the Rattery, and thanks to a wax impression of a key, which Turbo had kindly provided, at Locksie's request, held another party upstairs.....

... singing quietly to himself. 'lycra virgin...065_evil_grin.gif.ee19c3e6dd0faa91174fdd3c1e31f235.gif for the very first time...' as he recalled the night last week 025_blush.gif.8e2ecc192cc98853ac4370dddcd7cf74.gif when he.....

....... received his first PM from DoubleD ....... with a photos attached (quite a good sort too, and much more attractive than her brother) ....... and an Itunes file with the title of .................

1 "Lycra Virgin" ...... good one Lockslie.

2 Bugger, the TuberPlanter has gazzumpted me with his last post (but not "that" last post).

...and a bunch of fieries sneaked into the Rattery, and thanks to a wax impression of a key, which Turbo had kindly provided, at Locksie's request, held another party upstairs.....

.... attended by a wax impression of SlartiBartPlug's face on DoubleD's top, above Bryon's lower half. The result is a party animal that looks a lot like ..........

.... attended by a wax impression of SlartiBartPlug's face on DoubleD's top, above Bryon's lower half. The result is a party animal that looks a lot like ..........

....the typical thing you would see around a B&S ball.

"Maybe the RAA should organise one for Natfly" gushed one of the commentators.

....the typical thing you would see around a B&S ball.

"Maybe the RAA should organise one for Natfly" gushed one of the commentators.

.... and Turbs can turn up in a skin-tight possum skin Elvis jump-suit, adorned with Mack Truck mascots and a few of those chromed naked lady that they have on their mud-flaps ..... just like he wore to the Parkes (aviation joint) Elvis Festival earlier this year. (When he hit the official Parkes Pub-Crawl with Nobu, who Brylcreamed up and came down from Cowra as the Japanese Elvis)

"I have flare (aviation term)" said Turbo proudly "But if only I also had ............

.... and Turbs can turn up in a skin-tight possum skin Elvis jump-suit, adorned with Mack Truck mascots and a few of those chromed naked lady that they have on their mud-flaps ..... just like he wore to the Parkes (aviation joint) Elvis Festival earlier this year. (When he hit the official Parkes Pub-Crawl with Nobu, who Brylcreamed up and came down from Cowra as the Japanese Elvis)

"I have flare (aviation term)" said Turbo proudly "But if only I also had ............

"the intellectual breadth of..."

"the intellectual breadth of..."

......... the intellectual giant who invented the questions, and some of the answers, in the 'Human Factors' course ............ or the intellectual length and girth of .........

......... the intellectual giant who invented the questions, and some of the answers, in the 'Human Factors' course ............ or the intellectual length and girth of .........

"Hey......are you calling me fat!!!!" squealed Mavis "leave my girth out of this, and I dont like being called a Human ......Oooh, you said Factor.......tehe"

"I thought you said............

"Hey......are you calling me fat!!!!" squealed Mavis "leave my girth out of this, and I dont like being called a Human ......Oooh, you said Factor.......tehe""I thought you said............

"It was Locksies abominable fake Kiwi accent" offered the goldtoothone 004_oh_yeah.gif.9e5fda4460dcecb69107978dfbca9899.gif

"He is trying to curry favour with the..........

Turbo had become concerned, like others who haven't posted lately, at the seemingly one track theme of some of the regular posters. One in particular seemed to carry that over into real life, using the same flight plan, like ground hog day, over and over for the past five years - Wagga Wagga to Brown Bros private strip and back again via the rock. He felt the NES should have a greater aviation content, although after reading some threads recently he realised this may not be the way some large aviation groups want to go.

After idly deciding not to worry about it he was jerked into RED ALERT by a recent post about a trip to Papua New Guinea.

Many readers would be familiar with the story about how American and Australian flyers in WW2 had cleared the bomb racks and flown to Adelaide for AMSCOL ice cream and Wrigleys chewing gum, and Coopers Beer, and on their return had partied the nights away, including the local rascals in their revelry.

At that time the locals had not fully absorbed the political correctness of western life (which in fact from their perspective would have been southern and eastern since the Brits had screwed Australia by then), and some, particularly politicians and local government officials, noting that the goods and people were being disgorged from Dakotas equated this with the visits of big birds, and after the war set up decoys in the shape of aircraft made of sticks, hoping to attract them back. This took on with the popularity of rock and roll, hula hoops and brylcreme and became known as cargo cult.

That's the background to this intriguing story which spans nearly 7 decades.

Over the Christmas break, Turbo was introduced to an elderly lady at Barwon Heads, and noticed a plaque on her wall signed by current British Prime Minister, David Cameron.

This got his immediate attention (how many of you have had a plaque from the British Prime Minister), and he read on, stunned to find that this nice lady was being commended for her hugely significant part in bringing the war to an end as part of the small team which cracked the Nazi Enigma code.

Turbo was overcome by emotion, and a long conversation ensued during which time he was told all about......well matters which still remain classified, including the capture of a strange craf...well it's not possible to tell you all the story so let's fast forward to one who lives among us.

The NES knew him as DitDot, because when he came on this thread he could only speak in morse code.

We befriended him and taught him English, and then, in spite of the fact that he'd infiltrated into Queensland, we taught him grammar, until he could pass himself off as an erudite Australian who wrote, and spoke, better than our Prime Minister.

In view of certain information received over Christmas, Turbo had become aware that this was an alien, who was succesfully passing himself off as one of us.

Then DitDot disappeared to PNG, and latest stories and photos indicate:

(a) He was building an airfield

(b) He was casing their water supply, possibly for future control

© He was carefully noting their mode of dress

Since his return, Turbo has been in contact with certain Cecil Plains residents, and has been told that a figure with a face painted bright yellow, and dressed in stringy bark has been dancing round the paddocks crowing like a rooster, and believes this is strong evidence of this alien practicing before infiltrating that population using the cargo cult belief.

If only we could warn them that.....

Turbo had become concerned, like others who haven't posted lately, at the seemingly one track theme of some of the regular posters. One in particular seemed to carry that over into real life, using the same flight plan, like ground hog day, over and over for the past five years - Wagga Wagga to Brown Bros private strip and back again via the rock. He felt the NES should have a greater aviation content, although after reading some threads recently he realised this may not be the way some large aviation groups want to go.

After idly deciding not to worry about it he was jerked into RED ALERT by a recent post about a trip to Papua New Guinea.

Many readers would be familiar with the story about how American and Australian flyers in WW2 had cleared the bomb racks and flown to Adelaide for AMSCOL ice cream and Wrigleys chewing gum, and Coopers Beer, and on their return had partied the nights away, including the local rascals in their revelry.

At that time the locals had not fully absorbed the political correctness of western life (which in fact from their perspective would have been southern and eastern since the Brits had screwed Australia by then), and some, particularly politicians and local government officials, noting that the goods and people were being disgorged from Dakotas equated this with the visits of big birds, and after the war set up decoys in the shape of aircraft made of sticks, hoping to attract them back. This took on with the popularity of rock and roll, hula hoops and brylcreme and became known as cargo cult.

That's the background to this intriguing story which spans nearly 7 decades.

Over the Christmas break, Turbo was introduced to an elderly lady at Barwon Heads, and noticed a plaque on her wall signed by current British Prime Minister, David Cameron.

This got his immediate attention (how many of you have had a plaque from the British Prime Minister), and he read on, stunned to find that this nice lady was being commended for her hugely significant part in bringing the war to an end as part of the small team which cracked the Nazi Enigma code.

Turbo was overcome by emotion, and a long conversation ensued during which time he was told all about......well matters which still remain classified, including the capture of a strange craf...well it's not possible to tell you all the story so let's fast forward to one who lives among us.

The NES knew him as DitDot, because when he came on this thread he could only speak in morse code.

We befriended him and taught him English, and then, in spite of the fact that he'd infiltrated into Queensland, we taught him grammar, until he could pass himself off as an erudite Australian who wrote, and spoke, better than our Prime Minister.

In view of certain information received over Christmas, Turbo had become aware that this was an alien, who was succesfully passing himself off as one of us.

Then DitDot disappeared to PNG, and latest stories and photos indicate:

(a) He was building an airfield

(b) He was casing their water supply, possibly for future control

© He was carefully noting their mode of dress

Since his return, Turbo has been in contact with certain Cecil Plains residents, and has been told that a figure with a face painted bright yellow, and dressed in stringy bark has been dancing round the paddocks crowing like a rooster, and believes this is strong evidence of this alien practicing before infiltrating that population using the cargo cult belief.

If only we could warn them that.....

.......... Turbo doesn't know the meaning of "verbose", the same as ElCrappo doesn't know the meaning of "Mono-subjecto" when it comes to the NES."

Following this criticism (Pprune aviation term), ElCrappee said "I agree with Tubb, for he is a nice bloke and doesn't deserve to be banned again, but his post uses up all of today's supply of them word things, so I shall start a new subject in this thread, .........................as it was a lovely sunny day, the air was cool, the sun was shining, his fuel tanks were full, the battery had been on charge all night, his backlash had recently been checked, so he put on his Stenheisers, turned the key and just before the started kicked in he ...............

.......... Turbo doesn't know the meaning of "verbose", the same as ElCrappo doesn't know the meaning of "Mono-subjecto" when it comes to the NES."

Following this criticism (Pprune aviation term), ElCrappee said "I agree with Tubb, for he is a nice bloke and doesn't deserve to be banned again, but his post uses up all of today's supply of them word things, so I shall start a new subject in this thread, .........................as it was a lovely sunny day, the air was cool, the sun was shining, his fuel tanks were full, the battery had been on charge all night, his backlash had recently been checked, so he put on his Stenheisers, turned the key and just before the started kicked in he ...............

...said to himself "Now what's the Track for Brown Bros?"

...said to himself "Now what's the Track for Brown Bros?"

"And I hope you miss (aviation term) The Rock by more than you did last time" commented Mavis "Or it will be more than The Brothers that will be Brown".

"Yes, Mave" admitted AhLox "When I track direct, that lump of granite is always in the way, but I find that it is never an issue on the way back, as I often return (on a direct track) via Jerrilderie or Wyong, because those few bottles of Merlot with Kev in the restaurant always seems to make the return navigation easier, happier and funnier ........ but it is always longer and harder to hold altitude, which I think is caused by .....................