The Never Ending Story

Admin

....empennage (aviation term) immersed (Search & Rescue bros term) in hot water (aviation term for Rotarix who couldn't get around to real air cooling)............

"......... however will Double D possibly interfere with GPS transmissions" pondered El Ratpoo as he ratcheted up the converstaion, while sitting on his rattan Ches Lounge, by rationalising and pondering Double D, who was certainly the opposite of "ratite".

"I'm more worried about that than 4G" commented Bryon who was being a bit brusque and a brute to some on the forums.

"Not if you keep your eyes on the prize in the skies, if you look at the GPS screen and if you stop perving" Double D replied with a provocative glint in her eye and an erotic bead of sweat between her ................

"......... however will Double D possibly interfere with GPS transmissions" pondered El Ratpoo as he ratcheted up the converstaion, while sitting on his rattan Ches Lounge, by rationalising and pondering Double D, who was certainly the opposite of "ratite".

"I'm more worried about that than 4G" commented Bryon who was being a bit brusque and a brute to some on the forums.

"Not if you keep your eyes on the prize in the skies, if you look at the GPS screen and if you stop perving" Double D replied with a provocative glint in her eye and an erotic bead of sweat between her ................

....ears. "I wish I didn't have such a flat head" she thought, but realising there wasn't much you could do about it if you lived in Wagga Wagga she turned her attention to....

....ears. "I wish I didn't have such a flat head" she thought, but realising there wasn't much you could do about it if you lived in Wagga Wagga she turned her attention to....

....placating Elratface who was feeling a bit miffed that people were ignoring his obvious good looks and engaging personality

"There there" she cooed as she patted his..........

....placating Elratface who was feeling a bit miffed that people were ignoring his obvious good looks and engaging personality"There there" she cooed as she patted his..........

....kingpost (aviation engineering term).

"Will that interfere with your GPS (aviation term)?" she asked

"well not after we reach altitude" Ratrap replied with a vague look in his eye.....

[ATTACH]13163.vB[/ATTACH]

"well not after we reach altitude" Ratrap replied with a vague look in his eye.....

He was thinking back to his recent European Grand Tour, which is normally only reserved for the rich and famous, (but Ratatoui had been scratching on the wall for hours when a Rumanian mud wrestler belted the wall with a barbell, and Ratso was through into the tour accommodation, and passing himself off as Sir Les Patterson.)

This impersonation worked with the French aircrew on the next leg which was to overfly Zimbabwe then land in Mozambique. They were so taken with his BS stories that they let him fly the aircraft.

"This is pretty much the same as the Jab" he said, and soon departed from the Flight Plan

There's a lot of doubt about what actually happened in Zimbabwe where Ratso claims to have carried out a successful ultra low pass over the runway in full view of Robert Mugabe's wife.

Some don't think it happened, citing an obvious disparity in livery, but Ratso doggedly sticks to his story.

Others said it wasn't possible, but someone scotched that theory by pointing out he'd done the same thing in a drifter, and Ratso just smiled with that toothless grin.

To make a long story short, here's Ratso coming in to land at the end of the trip.

"I almost..........."

Scraper.jpg.467be58b64d584dcbe1f43c3a44fbbde.jpg

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20490[/ATTACH]

To make a long story short, here's Ratso coming in to land at the end of the trip.

"I almost..........."

........ made a mess of that landing. Are you with me?" commented Les Patterson "But no worries, as I've been retained by a well known engine manufacturer to fly illegal circuits at Natfly this year, so if I plonk the airbus in like I did with one in the picy, they'll get the necessary publicity, there'll be no worries, and young Lowy will retain me to fly demos for the Museum flying displays, are you with me?"

"But" said S-H Sal "If you ...................

keep dragging the wingtips on the deck your mumified body may be the next exhibit in the musuem, although that is a very impressive two point landing, I think they might prefer the two points to be Double Ds'..........

keep dragging the wingtips on the deck your mumified body may be the next exhibit in the musuem, although that is a very impressive two point landing, I think they might prefer the two points to be Double Ds'..........

"OOooooooh, a landing like that could wear the nipples off a pair of grease guns" squirmed Mavis

"I would much prefer if you would.............."

"........land like a gentleman"

....... or grease it in (well known aviation term)"

"Let's have a new Poll here" called Brine to the Polls Manager "And the subject should be "Do you like 2 pointers?" to which the answer options should be:

(1) Too Right.

(2) I just like looking at 'em.

(3) Sorry, but the urge has gone.

(4) I'm not allowed, by (a) The Copilot (b) My Mum.

(5) No, I'm not that way inclined (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"That poll will show that most members of the NES are ...........

....... or grease it in (well known aviation term)"

"Let's have a new Poll here" called Brine to the Polls Manager "And the subject should be "Do you like 2 pointers?" to which the answer options should be:

(1) Too Right.

(2) I just like looking at 'em.

(3) Sorry, but the urge has gone.

(4) I'm not allowed, by (a) The Copilot (b) My Mum.

(5) No, I'm not that way inclined (not that there is anything wrong with that).

"That poll will show that most members of the NES are ...........

..........magnificent point scorers"

Now now gentlemen, this forum is rapidly degenerating into a ......I dunno what. Lets keep abreast.

Not to be outdone, Byron had sneaked one in, much to the disgust of the NES regulars, whose main interest was aviation, particularly stories on the relative strengths of various grades of aluminium, and ...

..and more civilised pursuits such as learning the flight habits our avian friends by engaging in some bird watching. blink.gif.f1ea649b5c5807cc7028f9cd8cfae8c0.gif

"Great idea!" agreed The Rat, 014_spot_on.gif.99627a644dfb9821612c88fd7e37b730.gif"Look! Over there by the airport swimming pool! :photo:

Prime examples of the long legged double breasted mattress thrasher.....

..and more civilised pursuits such as learning the flight habits our avian friends by engaging in some bird watching. blink.gif.f1ea649b5c5807cc7028f9cd8cfae8c0.gif

"Great idea!" agreed The Rat, 014_spot_on.gif.99627a644dfb9821612c88fd7e37b730.gif"Look! Over there by the airport swimming pool! :photo:

Prime examples of the long legged double breasted mattress thrasher.....

......which it has to be said is particularly mangy in the Riverina, olnly nesting when absolutely unavoidable, crapping all over the nest, and regurgitating it's food...........

......which it has to be said is particularly mangy in the Riverina, olnly nesting when absolutely unavoidable, crapping all over the nest, and regurgitating it's food...........

EDITOR'S NOTE - It looks like Tubb hasn't been too successful when visiting the Riverina on his recent transport industry guru business trips.

........ and saying "You call that a good time? I must have missheard you when you said "Do you want a truck?" and I replied "Only if you wear that blue singlet and put it in overdrive".

At whick point Double B butted in and really crapped all over Turbo's nest by saying .................

Turbo felt the Rat may have been a little over sensitive, but they say a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a photo of three Wagga beauties without their hair pieces and eye makeup

[ATTACH]13177.vB[/ATTACH]

S1674.jpg.f564efffec39625f15c47a462c46f009.jpg

Turbo felt the Rat may have been a little over sensitive, but they say a picture's worth a thousand words, so here's a photo of three Wagga beauties without their hair pieces and eye makeup

[ATTACH=CONFIG]20505[/ATTACH]

At which point AhSpanial jumped to his feet, licked himself, coughed up a fur-ball and said ".......................................

"Get arf me you friggin' deviate RatHound!"....

To which, SherlockRat responded "Hang on there AhWolfHound ........... speaking of deviants (or did the TubbyPlanter really mean "deviate"?) that is not one of your own fur-balls, so the only conclusion that I can come to is that it looks like you have been licking ..................

... the salt off JabAroo battery terminals.

"Well they've got to be good for something" barked AhHound as he sniffed around a Technam's wheel and......

............tentatively lifted his leg.

Now we all know what Technam owners are like and this one had electrified his aircraft for security.

AHound wrinkled his nose and sniffed the air as the yellow arc sped towards its target.

A second or so later AHound became AhPoodle, and a nice shade of brown as well.

“Amazing” said Foxhunter who had been sitting on a mound, wise to all Technammers, and just waiting for this to happen.

“Aaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh!” yelled BryoBasset who’d been chasing AHPoodle, and skidded into an undercarriage leg (aviation term) producing sparks and a smell like a Bangkok street vendor.

DazLabrador just couldn’t stop laughing “Affhaffaffhaffaffhafff” he giggled until a British Bulldog, who sometimes called himself DoubleB bit him on the nuts in frustration......

............DazLabrador just couldn’t stop laughing “Affhaffaffhaffaffhafff” he giggled until a British Bulldog, who sometimes called himself DoubleB bit him on the nuts in frustration......

"I prefer macadamias" said DoubleB "But whatever they are is better than AHneutered? .......... and everyone knew it, as when AHneutered strutted his stuff, everyone could see where they used to be.

"I have never been so insulted" replied AHspayed, in his best falcetto "It's a bummer when you are down in steerage, have a beer-can, no nuts and ...................