The Never Ending Story

Admin

.....another rat trap - isn't he clever, 4ever testing our wits

... which is 4tunate as I was sure that the TP might have overstepped the mark by referring to Locksie's 4chette, which might have then cost him a 4tune in bans 4bidding him to play here, and that would 4ce him to miss the next 4ty posts in this thread's next 4ay into what I 4cast will be a further examination (erky perky) of Locksley's worne-our 4.........

... which is 4tunate as I was sure that the TP might have overstepped the mark by referring to Locksie's 4chette, which might have then cost him a 4tune in bans 4bidding him to play here, and that would 4ce him to miss the next 4ty posts in this thread's next 4ay into what I 4cast will be a further examination (erky perky) of Locksley's worne-our 4.........

...penny bit. Which 4 once would have 4rced him to 4rce the lock with some 4rce, b4 everyone went to sleep waiting 4 the fire truck to arrive in the 4court of the 4 seasons Motel

...penny bit. Which 4 once would have 4rced him to 4rce the lock with some 4rce, b4 everyone went to sleep waiting 4 the fire truck to arrive in the 4court of the 4 seasons Motel

......... "4K (expressed with a southern US accent that was reminiscent of the name of a bird of dark colouring) .. what are you going to do with those 4ceps? Or is that your idea of 4play?" said ......

"See what you have started Planey" said my Aunt "For that you should 4feit your next turn."

......... "4K (expressed with a southern US accent that was reminiscent of the name of a bird of dark colouring) .. what are you going to do with those 4ceps? Or is that your idea of 4play?" said ......

..the 4man "If you keep this up B4 long Workcover will be here 4 4weeks"

"Don't worry about the 4ceps", said Locksey, "We'll 4stall any 4ced closure by telling the inspector they're used 4 picking kicked for 4ced entry to the 4court of ChezRodentia on Lachlan"

..the 4man "If you keep this up B4 long Workcover will be here 4 4weeks"

"Don't worry about the 4ceps", said Locksey, "We'll 4stall any 4ced closure by telling the inspector they're used 4 picking kicked for 4ced entry to the 4court of ChezRodentia on Lachlan"

"I assure you that I am not that way inclined" said Lachlan (not that there is anything wrong with that) "I was just sitting having a cup of tea with my lady-friend, where I was staring into her eyes imagining her 4nix, as we were making up after having 4ght last night, so why have I been dragged into the NES (But not IN drag, I hasten to add ........... not that there is anything wrong with that).

"You are here, 4tunately, 4 a very good reason, which is that you have been selected to .................

My Aunt asks whether any of you have noticed that Sports Star, spelt backwards is Rat's Strops, of which her nephew has a few for use in 4play as required. How spooky is that? (She used 4TRAN to work that out).

"I assure you that I am not that way inclined" said Lachlan (not that there is anything wrong with that) "I was just sitting having a cup of tea with my lady-friend, where I was staring into her eyes imagining her 4nix, as we were making up after having 4ght last night, so why have I been dragged into the NES (But not IN drag, I hasten to add ........... not that there is anything wrong with that).

"You are here, 4tunately, 4 a very good reason, which is that you have been selected to .................

My Aunt asks whether any of you have noticed that Sports Star, spelt backwards is Rat's Strops. How spooky is that. (She used 4TRAN to work that out?)

"...per4m at the next Directors conference in Las Vegas. You will be stepping 4ward immediately after the 4mal proceedings which will take 4 minutes...."

The terrible news had finally come out - Sports Stars were built by RATS, which probably accounted for that bitter smell.

"...per4m at the next Directors conference in Las Vegas. You will be stepping 4ward immediately after the 4mal proceedings which will take 4 minutes...."

"However, young Lachlan, before we ship you off the Las Vegas, you can have a dry-run in the big-time at the RAA's Director's and Member's shin-dig at Temora, where the men are men and the sheep are nervous (like the squirrels around ye olde Bange Holme). But here's a tip, don't ask any questions that might indicate that you are obtaining data that might ventilate Board issues to the members, and don't try to ring a few of 'em directly."

"I'll do it" said Lachlan, all full of enthusiasm "But apart from Ian, how will I be able to identify those Directors that truely have the member's interests at heart."

"That's a very perceptive, and bloody hard question, Lachlan, and the answer is ........................

".......The best defence is attack."

.... as 4warned is 4armed, 4sure, so don't 4ce the issue. Just look how Ian has been partially gagged"

"It's interesting how such a high percentage of the RAA Board's Agenda is always not fit for the membership, isn't it" asked some stirrer on the NES.

"If the members knew anything, they'd just get nervous" was the reply from some/many/almost all/quite a few (strike out etc etc) of the Board Members.

"It'll take 4titude to break this mob up and get good communication again" said ElRatsack "But I reckon that if anyone can do it, .................

[quote=Captain;270623

"It'll take 4titude to break this mob up and get good communication again" said ElRatsack "But I reckon that if anyone can do it, .................

"Loxette can"

"Loxette can"

"I agree" responded Brinylon "As if anyone can, Laxette can, and I should know as I have personally, between consenting adults, witnessed his Can-Can, where I have seen him do high kicks while thongless. So he'll have no trouble bashing the Board into shape at Natfly ..... and he is such a charmer (not that there is anything wrong with that) that he will be able to unlock the keys to the hearts of the non-communicators, while he cuts off their .................

My Aunt wonders why AhRocksoff isn't giving a "Unlocking Padlocks" seminar and why Tubb isn't doing a "How to design a truck" seminary out in Lowy's garden at Natfly this year.

QUOTE So he'll have no trouble bashing the Board into shape at Natfly ..... and he is such a charmer (not that there is anything wrong with that) that he will be able to unlock the keys to the hearts of the non-communicators, while he cuts off their .................QUOTE

44444's akin to being bullied into submission.

44444's akin to being bullied into submission.

Un42n8lee Turbo was having difficulty translating numeric as spoke by Planey, however it may be premature to predict precisely the prelude to Lockies inevitable spit.

Un42n8lee Turbo was having difficulty translating numeric as spoke by Planey, however it may be premature to predict precisely the prelude to Lockies inevitable spit.

"Funny that" said Mave "That you should mention the words 'Locky' and 'premature' and 'unfortunately' in the same sentence, as we all know those 4 words that a woman hates to hear, being "Ohhhhh ..... sorry about that.""

"Isn't that interesting" commented the RatSack "As that's like the 8 words that some Board Members hate to hear, being "Let's explain all those accounts to the members".

"Accounts? ACCOUNTS? ACCOUNTS?" he yelled "Don't ...............

"Accounts? ACCOUNTS? ACCOUNTS?" he yelled "Don't ...............

".....BORE me with figures, I just want to fly"

"That's the problem" said ratsack "if the pot runs out of money, you won't be"

Lockie's face suddenly matched the grey of his 9994 rivets (and we won't tell him which six are missing)

"What are you going to do? he said "Well Apathetic one" replied Ratsack, "Turbo and I are off to Brown Bros for a quiet afternoon of Chardonnay like everybody else"

"Can we come too" squealed Kath and Kim

"We both like a drop of Kardanay and are a bit partial to hairy guys who can get their tongue around a number or two........

"Can we come too" squealed Kath and Kim"We both like a drop of Kardanay and are a bit partial to hairy guys who can get their tongue around a number or two........

"Can we come too" squealed Kath and Kim"We both like a drop of Kardanay and are a bit partial to hairy guys who can get their tongue around a number or two........[/QUOTE]

Completey unaware that they're actually only getting the WE2 Cleanskins worth $1.99 on special at Dan-the-Irishmans, except that the motel owner has stuck another one of his Chateau-Le-Ratsac labels on it, which to be honest, looks very impressive to those not in the know.

Friarpuk who wishes to remain in the back ground these days unfortunately, is fully aware of these Chinese-cloned labels.

As a result, he has released a "Jabby 230 Outfield Landing Special Reserve" wine, knowing fullwell that certain customers could not resist the opportunity to purchase the remaining dregs of his barrels with such a label, to impress his guests refreshing their thirst in his outrageously-priced FlightyFullfilment bar...............

Turbo reckons (whatever the label) it tastes no better than Redex for freeing up gummed up piston rings, and Locksy says he's put better tasting stuff to lubricate seized safe-lock barrels, but added with a wink, "who the hell are we to judge, even the upper echelon on here, could be on the :musicboohoo:,but we all have to make a quid somehow.

"Times are tough" retorted Bryon who'd just ordered a set of plans to build a.............? powered by one of Tomo's done-up Briggs and Strattons.

Factfinder added that he hoped that he'd checked it with a 0.0000001 feeler-gauge to check that the ring clearance is right, but a gyro-pilot pilot at Jaspers, said if it keeps running till the start of the strip it's sure to be OK, amid shudders from observers in the club house.

A prayer book in hand can work wonders, better than a Haynes workshop manual, he cried as he disapeared over the distant hills..............................

"Can we come too" squealed Kath and Kim"We both like a drop of Kardanay and are a bit partial to hairy guys who can get their tongue around a number or two........[/QUOTE]

Completey unaware that they're actually only getting the WE2 Cleanskins worth $1.99 on special at Dan-the-Irishmans, except that the motel owner has stuck another one of his Chateau-Le-Ratsac labels on it, which to be honest, looks very impressive to those not in the know.

Factfinder added that he hoped that he'd checked it with a 0.0000001 feeler-gauge to check that the ring clearance is right, but a gyro-pilot pilot at Jaspers, said if it keeps running till the start of the strip it's sure to be OK, amid shudders from observers in the club house.

A prayer book in hand can work wonders, better than a Haynes workshop manual, he cried as he disapeared over the distant hills..............................

"I take a-fence at Planey saying that I am over-the-hill" said Merle-Oh (a cheeky little drop from the south side of the bathtub at Chateau-Le-Ratsack).

"You should talk" commented Taun-E Port.

"Oh, 4 goodness sake" answered Johnny Blue "4tunately I am older than you all (even Turpso) and I am .....................

.....very very corky.

"Are you a Pembroke or a Cardigan?" asked Merle-Ohhh.

"Don't talk to me about being corky, as I'd give anything to have the cork in my mouth" said SlartiButtPlug.

"That's nothing" responded Brine "I've ............................

"plugged........"

....... using the same maroon and white silly-putty that McJockLocks uses to hide the (empty) rivet holes in his Rat's Slops when he flies to Natfly to oggle Tomo's mum."

"Did you say "maroon" or "moan"?" chirped up Nanna.

"I said ........................

....... using the same maroon and white silly-putty that McJockLocks uses to hide the (empty) rivet holes in his Rat's Slops when he flies to Natfly to oggle Tomo's mum."

"Did you say "maroon" or "moan"?" chirped up Nanna.

"I said ........................

But they were interrupted by news footage of a Jabiru crash, with fifty firies milling around wondering how they were going to get the pilot out.

"I'll fix this"? said Fireman Lockie, and he flashed out his chainsaw and cut the Jab's wing off.

"That's one less high wing around for a while" he sniggered

Then the news photographers moved in......

But they were interrupted by news footage of a Jabiru crash, with fifty firies milling around wondering how they were going to get the pilot out.

"I'll fix this"? said Fireman Lockie, and he flashed out his chainsaw and cut the Jab's wing off.

"That's one less high wing around for a while" he sniggered

Then the news photographers moved in......

...... but they looked board.

"There's nothing newsworthy about Fireys being closet pyromaniacs, or closet chainsaw massacererers, (or closet anythings for that matter) so what's the big deal" the newshounds asked.

"Well" said the District Commissioner "There is this time, as this time McSocksdownhisJocks has actually done SOMETHING ..... even if he did cut the wing off a perfectly good Jab (because as we know, they are strong little buggers that can be rebuilt for a pitance) and that one could therefore have been flying again by 10.07 on Monday morning."

"Well" responded the Jouno's "I have never see the like ............. but I know what the headline will be in the Daily Rag tomorrow. It will say "Well known local Locky, Rat's Slops Flyer, Mercedes driver, all round good-guy & Firey does a .....................""