The Never Ending Story

Admin

"Mr Frinder Sfriar, first you put up money, like Chinee takeaway, Rec frying Shirt wun tousand dullar" said Wun Yen

FlindersFlyer flew forwards...

...frantically flapping his feathered ...........

...frantically flapping his feathered ...........

...fur coat.

"You want HOW much?" he asked

"Wun Tao Buc" said Wun Yen realising he had a South Australian here and cursing under his breath he hadn't asked for five grand.

"Ok, tell you what I do deal for niiiiine hunret, no less. It no problem you just catch bus (cost Two tousand Yuan sorry buc, go down to Shanghai money tree, come back, you sweet maaaate"

exdb287a.jpg.021bcedad10a7744e1c4f5886671eaa9.jpg

........... flippered feet in a pool of urine .... (he was unaccustomed to the ways of modern ........)

......medicine where urine had been replaced by salted water. Plus, he had just piddled his pants.......

......medicine where urine had been replaced by salted water. Plus, he had just piddled his pants.......

.. which is understandable, since he hadn't removed them for 3 days, the weather was cold and he enjoyed that nice warm feeling one gets when ..........

.. which is understandable, since he had removed them for 3 days, the weather was cold and he enjoyed that nice warm feeling one gets when ..........

cuddled up next to Mavis like wot Ahrocksoff does (this makes the bangerhome resident and Elratto very jealous)

...fur coat.

"You want HOW much?" he asked

"Wun Tao Buc" said Wun Yen realising he had a South Australian here and cursing under his breath he hadn't asked for five grand.

"Ok, tell you what I do deal for niiiiine hunret, no less. It no problem you just catch bus (cost Two tousand Yuan sorry buc, go down to Shanghai money tree, come back, you sweet maaaate"

"Hey, that money tree ain't real buddy, so don't come the raw prawn with me". said FrindersFrier. "And don't call meeeeee sweetmeat!" " Hmm! Talking of raw prawns, I wonder if that Chinese restaurant serves ............."

"Law? , LAW, LAW!!!!" we not serve anything law", said Mun Ching

"Is against the raw to serve anything law" chimed in Mun Ching Missus whilst she was trying to stuff a peking duck (NTTIAWWT)

"Is against the raw to serve anything law" chimed in Mun Ching Missus whilst she was trying to stuff a peking duck (NTTIAWWT)

... into her kimono and skip the westyourant. Suddenly another loud meow was heard in ..........

...and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped, and stomped...

There was a rustle in the shrubbery Emperor Wun Fat Rat was approaching......

"What's that terrible smell" ["dog dun pu ee?"] he asked, grinding his teeth

"Is there a problem?" ["wat wong nao]" called the Chief Servant Ah Soskin ee, rushing in.

There was a rustle in the shrubbery Emperor Wun Fat Rat was approaching......

"What's that terrible smell" ["dog dun pu ee?"] he asked, grinding his teeth

"Is there a problem?" ["wat wong nao]" called the Chief Servant Ah Soskin ee, rushing in.

Rustle came out of the shrubbery, raced up a tree and tried to leaf. 20ft up he realised he had nowhere to go except into the air. With that in mind he made an almighty ...

Rustle came out of the shrubbery, raced up a tree and tried to leaf. 20ft up he realised he had nowhere to go except into the air. With that in mind he made an almighty ...

...snap roll, wing hung and sate'd out of sight.

...snap roll, wing hung and sate'd out of sight.

"I like satay chicken" said Mavis 003_cheezy_grin.gif.045ea30218c055c2781fc6f7d18be527.gif

"I rike special fri ri" chimed in Norbu

"Rats" exclaimed Nana, "everything I like is ............

"I like satay chicken" said Mavis 003_cheezy_grin.gif.045ea30218c055c2781fc6f7d18be527.gif"I rike special fri ri" chimed in Norbu

"Rats" exclaimed Nana, "everything I like is ............

"off the menu"

"You call?" asked the restaurant owner Wun Fat Rat, who'd moved up from Wagga Wagga where his only item on the menu was chops

Seeing the problem Wun Fat Rat said "Why not try 'fish in season?'

"What's the fish? asked Nana rather warily

"Gobi Cod" replied Wun Fat Rat scratching his lower extremities

"That sounds nice", said Nana, "I'll have Gobi Cod then"

Wun Fat Rat waddled out, then came back in looking all apologetic

"Have no Cods" he said

Nana looked down, but then realised what he meant. "But it's the fish in season" said Nana

"Yes, fish of season, but very hard to catch, no water in Gobi desert" said Wun Fat Rat.

"off the menu""You call?" asked the restaurant owner Wun Fat Rat, who'd moved up from Wagga Wagga where his only item on the menu was chops

Seeing the problem Wun Fat Rat said "Why not try 'fish in season?'

"What's the fish? asked Nana rather warily

"Gobi Cod" replied Wun Fat Rat scratching his lower extremities

"That sounds nice", said Nana, "I'll have Gobi Cod then"

Wun Fat Rat waddled out, then came back in looking all apologetic

"Have no Cods" he said

Nana looked down, but then realised what he meant. "But it's the fish in season" said Nana

"Yes, fish of season, but very hard to catch, no water in Gobi desert" said Wun Fat Rat.

"Thats' Okay," replied Nana. "I have plenty of water in my .............."