The Never Ending Story

Admin

.... CASA Inspector, who was certainly a village person, and who had joined with TurboCapitalist to control all free-enterprise at Temora 2012 ........ and we'll put on a show to open with YMCA and our 2nd song will be ................

...... "It's fun to work for the C-A-S-A", we stick it up your ......

A-S-S-A ... blink.gif.f1ea649b5c5807cc7028f9cd8cfae8c0.gif

Now why the CASA village person had a fettish with global lock manufacturing company was anyones guess and would have remained one of life's great mysteries until FoxHunter, who was a partial to old Indians, took TurboIndianChief aside and explained....

A-S-S-A ... blink.gif.f1ea649b5c5807cc7028f9cd8cfae8c0.gif

Now why the CASA village person had a fettish with global lock manufacturing company was anyones guess and would have remained one of life's great mysteries until FoxHunter, who was a partial to old Indians, took TurboIndianChief aside and explained....

.... the back bit is the ASSA (von Schweeeeden?[said with an upward inflection like the girls from Ab..... ba? with another upward something]) and the front bit is the .......

"No need to explain any further!" :doh:interrupted TurboChief, "I've knocked up a quick spreadsheet to run a few figures and found it'll never work without some serious strengthening along the longitudinal axis and there's no way to do that without...."

"No need to explain any further!" :doh:interrupted TurboChief, "I've knocked up a quick spreadsheet to run a few figures and found it'll never work without some serious strengthening along the longitudinal axis and there's no way to do that without...."

.....lateral support ties provided by our resident alien Nobu, who was prone to............

.....lateral support ties provided by our resident alien Nobu, who was prone to............

..... wearing ties, which he used to construct those things that Sumo wrestlers wear to cover the holes in their longitudinal axis.

"That's a coincidence" said TurboChief as he practiced his Y & M, (and tickled it with a feather from his head-dress (see Post # 195 of this fine tome for a further explanation)) then he added "I made my Sumo thingo out of those skinny leather ties that I get from the Op Shop, but they are so narrow that they only cover part of my .....

"...excess, leaving the premium exposed to the weather."

"Of course in Rat's case a tie is ample, in fact may need trimming to suit, and for Goldy, well we are pc around here so we can't talk about the operation, but some day..........."

"...excess, leaving the premium exposed to the weather."

"Of course in Rat's case a tie is ample, in fact may need trimming to suit, and for Goldy, well we are pc around here so we can't talk about the operation, but some day..........."

...... everyone will realize that he uses an Apple, not a pc, and he is a Weat-Bix kid (how many do you do?), who does .........

...... everyone will realize that he uses an Apple, not a pc, and he is a Weat-Bix kid (how many do you do?), who does .........

"push ups by lifting a styrofoam box, walks from his car to the door, drinks water, takes his lunch to work with him and eats it exactly at mid day (refer Wagga Daily News photos of Goldy sitting against a fire truck wheel chewing his bun with a hose spraying fences, cars, dogs and pedestrians, and (we shouldn't say this on here) he .............."

"push ups by lifting a styrofoam box, walks from his car to the door, drinks water, takes his lunch to work with him and eats it exactly at mid day (refer Wagga Daily News photos of Goldy sitting against a fire truck wheel chewing his bun with a hose spraying fences, cars, dogs and pedestrians, and (we shouldn't say this on here) he .............."

.... then has a little nap.

"I like nappers" said Nanna "As when nappers are asleep they are very vulnerable, except those nappers who wear nappies, which is a bit of a turn-off (at least initially). In that case I often ...........

.... then has a little nap.

"I like nappers" said Nanna "As when nappers are asleep they are very vulnerable, except those nappers who wear nappies, which is a bit of a turn-off (at least initially). In that case I often ...........

"nap them in the bud."

bull had fallen behind this supersonic repartee and had left bone and gone to budderim where he heard about the Top Gun from cecil planes who was polishing his....

"nap them in the bud."

bull had fallen behind this supersonic repartee and had left bone and gone to budderim where he heard about the Top Gun from cecil planes who was polishing his....

.... Queenlund accent, eh .... but I must say that TurboIndianChief looks rather flash in his indian head-dress".

"Me Kimosabi" said bull.

"Me Chemo-treatment" responded Tubbs.

"I like Wasabi" said Nobu, "But that's nothing compared with .....

.... Queenlund accent, eh .... but I must say that TurboIndianChief looks rather flash in his indian head-dress".

"Me Kimosabi" said bull.

"Me Chemo-treatment" responded Tubbs.

"I like Wasabi" said Nobu, "But that's nothing compared with .....

"time Turbo San callenge me to a Pickle eating contest in Penola. He start us with thin srices of pickle, green, and we take turn with bigger and bigger srices until Turbo eat whole pickle.

Then he say "Nobu, now we start small again with red pickle, your turn."

"I now realise that he worked out srice sequence, and now I understand I was eating whole Chilli" Nobu continued.

"Eyes brurred, top of head neary came off, steam came out of ears, rain fell from eyes. Worse that dive on USS Frankrin D. Roosevelt.

"Then he couldn't stop laughing and group of bikies came riding through. I recognise Foxhunter, he liding skinny uplight, no chlome, not harrey, probry white.

"I speak him but he ........."

"Then he couldn't stop laughing and group of bikies came riding through. I recognise Foxhunter, he liding skinny uplight, no chlome, not harrey, probry white.

"I speak him but he ........."

.... rook down his beak at me, as I just liding a Suzuki Hustrer with one smoky exhaust."

"You're in a pickle" said GoldyLox, who had his hose out (as usual), ready to put the fire out (an effect that he often had on Mavis).

"No me not" said Kim Wasabi, who was a Chippewa with a propensity to litigation. "We'll sew the buggers" he said.

"No, not Sioux, you Chippewa with a chip on your ...............

.... rook down his beak at me, as I just liding a Suzuki Hustrer with one smoky exhaust."

"You're in a pickle" said GoldyLox, who had his hose out (as usual), ready to put the fire out (an effect that he often had on Mavis).

"No me not" said Kim Wasabi, who was a Chippewa with a propensity to litigation. "We'll sew the buggers" he said.

"No, not Sioux, you Chippewa with a chip on your ...............

"..Chocktaw" said DoldyLox, stretching his moccasin and nocking an arrow "Give me a firebrand and I'll shoot this arrow right into Ratscratchingballs' guttering"

"No!", screamed IndianRider (alias Foxhunter) who was lying low hiding from a wayward Hostie "Not the RatHaus!, here eat some buffalo stew, and ......."

".."No!", screamed IndianRider (alias Foxhunter) who was lying low hiding from a wayward Hostie "Not the RatHaus!, here eat some buffalo stew, and ......."

.... think of England."

"What do the poms have to do with it?" asked SittingBull (from bone), who was sitting in a circle with Hunter of Foxes, Fixer of Lox, Planner of Turbos, Dandy of Nong, Dances with Wolves, See If I Give a Dam, & Flash as a Rat .... smoking a peace pipe that was laced with ..........

.... think of England."

"What do the poms have to do with it?" asked SittingBull (from bone), who was sitting in a circle with Hunter of Foxes, Fixer of Lox, Planner of Turbos, Dandy of Nong, Dances with Wolves, See If I Give a Dam, & Flash as a Rat .... smoking a peace pipe that was laced with ..........

..........US Government Whiskey.

"We pick up a few bottles every time Brinewithalandingspot comes through with the stores wagon. Just sit behind heap big rock, let go a blood curdling yell, and Brine heads for the hills, and .............."

..........US Government Whiskey.

"We pick up a few bottles every time Brinewithalandingspot comes through with the stores wagon. Just sit behind heap big rock, let go a blood curdling yell, and Brine heads for the hills, and .............."

....... tries to stay 500 ft clear of cloud, while sky-writing in response to Fly's with Axe's smoke signals.

"I'm an excellent sky-writer" he added "As I can do the best number 1's that you have ever seen."

"Why don't you land before you do that" asked Lox "Is that because .................

....... tries to stay 500 ft clear of cloud, while sky-writing in response to Fly's with Axe's smoke signals.

"I'm an excellent sky-writer" he added "As I can do the best number 1's that you have ever seen."

"Why don't you land before you do that" asked Lox "Is that because .................

"You're a bomber?"

"No" replied IndianRider "I like to leave heap big trail. Let me show you.............."

"You're a bomber?"

"No" replied IndianRider "I like to leave heap big trail. Let me show you.............."

..... and to the amazement of the entire tribe he signwrit "# 2's", but to show his class, he didn't use white smoke, the Indian nations all ducked for cover because he did it with ..........

..... and to the amazement of the entire tribe he signwrit "# 2's", but to show his class, he didn't use white smoke, the Indian nations all ducked for cover because he did it with ..........

........the liquid itself.

Squaw DarkyInstructing was a little late getting out of the way and didn't notice.

She'd been going quite well in her new endeavour called Squaw Flies (and there were plenty of them).

So it came as a surprise when her next student Flies By Thumbs, said to her in climb out, just after she had given him some advice "Poooooooooo, you're OFF!"

........So it came as a surprise when her next student Flies By Thumbs, said to her in climb out, just after she had given him some advice "Poooooooooo, you're OFF!"

..... which was a bit of a blow, as Flies By Thumbs was from a disadvantages TeePee and had been accepted into the flying training scheme under the FREEBEES flying training support initiative, which received Federal Funding, was administered by the RAIN (Recreational Aviation of Indian Nations), and is an acronym for Fly Real Easy Everyone Because ....................

..... which was a bit of a blow, as Flies By Thumbs was from a disadvantages TeePee and had been accepted into the flying training scheme under the FREEBEES flying training support initiative, which received Federal Funding, was administered by the RAIN (Recreational Aviation of Indian Nations), and is an acronym for Fly Real Easy Everyone Because ....................

..........Every Engine Sux [Moderated, name of engine removed - you all say that, but I've had one sitting in the shed for 8 years and it's never let me down yet And it doesn't burn oil]

Not much was happening at Squaw Flies because Darky Instructing was a lawyer and was still out there somewhere explaining in legalese what the student had to do for straight and level flight.

It had started with "In the first part notwithstanding that that may come after the third instance"......and was still going...............they couldn't turn.........

.........It had started with "In the first part notwithstanding that that may come after the third instance"......and was still going...............they couldn't turn.........

..... when the student turned to DarkStar and said "Fair suck of the saucebottle Darl ....... how about we grab a coffee and an apple tort .... the rights of the plaintiff not withstanding?"

"Are you a QC" she replied after hearing this language, which she had to admit was a bit enrichening (aviation term).

"Sure am" replied the Student "I am a Queer ............

..... when the student turned to DarkStar and said "Fair suck of the saucebottle Darl ....... how about we grab a coffee and an apple tort .... the rights of the plaintiff not withstanding?"

"Are you a QC" she replied after hearing this language, which she had to admit was a bit enrichening (aviation term).

"Sure am" replied the Student "I am a Queer ............

"...Boy, I was taught in St. Pauls by the Archbishop himself'

"Gently with the stick" said Dark Aviator "or you'll hit that wigwam........"