The Never Ending Story

Admin

..... Hello ......Hello.....Hello......Hello.....Anyone there!

FriarPuk scratched his head in bewilderment. 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif Where had they all gone question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif The last thing he could remember was blessing the flock and passing out the cases of communial wine.........:clown:

Meanwhile Planedriver is in shock as he realizes the photo posted above is from his family album.........:yuk::yuk:

One of the sheep (a Border Liecester with ticks) :big_grin:is flying low level circuits (probably because the wool is pulled over its eyes) bombing the marinos with black pellets from the back of the Jabipoo....i_dunno

%$#@# said the captain (who will probably be banned 114_ban_me_please.gif.db782538b13fdbe07a73265501aea31e.gif ) if this lot all turn up at the Hopetown mini fly in, we'll all be well and truely in it....068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

regards

..... Hello ......Hello.....Hello......Hello.....Anyone there!

It would seem that BigPete is apparently gazing in his crystal ball while conducting some sort of spiritual meeting.

A faint signal comes through from a remorseful Planedriver 002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif:wave::wave:who had previously got a bit to cheeky and collected a :black_eye: as result:star::star::star:

Back to the flying bit, Bigpete is sure he can hear the ticks that were actually snuggled up in the Border Liecesters sheepskin coat, and wonders whether he has a bit of a problem with his lifters.

I know he thinks, I'll throw a handfull of sawdust in at the next oil change, that should quieten the problem.

Friarpuks communial wine went down a real treat.:big_grin: What a good drop it was:yawn:071_yawn.gif.ed9fe9d0060bea1ba30edf7c498c2aed.gif:yawn:071_yawn.gif.ed9fe9d0060bea1ba30edf7c498c2aed.gif, it must have been heaven-sent. As result, things went quiet untill everyone sobered up.031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif:loopy:031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

Still a bit giggly, the Riverland girl suggested that they should have gatherings to bless the sheep every weekend.

....now lets see, said Bendova to himself as he chewed on the end of his special police pencil. :) What have I missed question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

I've got 500 sausages for the Jabirue pilots, :thumb_up: 120 lamb chops for the Tecnam pilots, keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif plenty of T-Bone steaks for the sportstar mob 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and vegimite sandwiches for the rest. i_dunno I've even ordered a few bowls of salad (which nobody ever eats) for all the health nuts AND a 200 liter drum of tomato sauce. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

I've set up a no smoking area near the refuel point (not so much as a safety thing, but somewhere that Ian can sit and not have to put up with some inconsiderate $#@!@'s blowing smoke in his face).068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

A small pen enclosure in case the FriarPuk brings some of his flock. :hug:Stacks of bottled water (refilled from the tap - they'll never know and we'll make a small fortune at 5.95 a bottle) (I've been to a Melbourne Grad Prix or three). Tons of Mylanta and Quick Eze (I've seen these fire boys cook before), and enough coffee to keep a small village awake for a week. :yuk::yuk:

While our man of the hour was busy with the last minute arrangments for what could possibly be the greatest event ever to take place in the small country hamlet of NoHopetown (except for the annual frisbee throwing contest) many intrepid aviators were keeping a watchful eye on the weather. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

As a group they were thankful that Ian hadn't had much to do with it, although the fact that BigPete suggested it in the first place was making quite a few nervous. "Maybe we could ban them both from the fly in" suggesed the Riverland girl, 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif (who was feeling less than hospitiful towards all Jabirue jockeys and elastic manufacturers), "but What we need is some leadership and direction" she said. And so they all waited for direction. But - "where's the Captain", they cried, "who will save us....."

Is the fly in doomed question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:question:

Will BigPete and Ian bring rain with them? 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:

Is there sufficient first aid availble to counteract the 1st NoHopetown Volunteer Fire Brigade Barbecue Cooking Team efforts? :yuk::yuk:

Will Ian ban Bendova for thinking "$#@!@"?

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

regards

I've got 500 sausages for the Jabirue pilots, :thumb_up: 120 lamb chops for the Tecnam pilots, keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif plentey of T-Bone steaks for the sportstar mob 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and vegimite sandwiches for the rest. i_dunno I've even ordered a few bowls of salad (which nobody ever eats) for all the health nuts AND a 200 liter drum of tomato sauce. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif quoted BigPete.

Despite the considerable effort that had been made to make sure nobody went hungry, and to cater for most taste's, there was a contingent of Greek vistors, armed with their own portable spit, who were seriously eyeing off one off FriaPuk's flock. Word had it that they also had in their possesion, skewers, mint sauce and caviar dip.

The JabJockeys were very grateful for their snags:chuffed::chuffed:as usual.

However, a couple of Sportstar pilots and some snobs from the Eastern Suburbs, who arrived in their Mooney, whinged that they preferred their T bones thick cut.

Ungrateful 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif!!, thought Pete, I'll see if I can my own back later.

Constable Plod from the local contabulary (One of the only two in town) was the first to arrive, in the hopes of getting a free feed, like at Maccas.

"G'day,G'day,G'day, wots goin on here then?" he said, as he spotted the Greek boys setting up thier spit, hidden behind the bushes.

At that moment one of the crew from the Nohopetown Cooking Team cried "Come and get it" and Plod was like a rat up a drainpipe to get his free feed as they usually do. Well you can't protect the local community on an empty stomach. First things first!! he thought.

Over at the first-aid tent, a long que had formed, as word quicky got around that the dead-set georgeous Riverland girl, was assisting with the mouth to mouth resusitation demonstrations.

The 200 litre drum of tomato sauce had hardly been touched, and only a few of the bottles of water had been sold.

S*@@*# !! though BigPete, we're gonna run at a huge loss here, I need some good business advise, and quickly, from someone who knows the ropes.

At that point Ian turned up, and had this brainwave marketing idea to save the day. "Tell you what Pete" he said. "Tip a drop of the water out of each bottle,top it up with tomato sauce, and give it a good shake. We'll sell is as a heath drink, and tell em it's real good for the prostate"question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

The first to buy was the Mooney owner. Pete walked away from making his first sale, with a wry grin on his face, which went from ear to ear:big_grin:.

"Fantastic" said Ian!!!! 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:(Another successful marketing idea). Before long a big que of maturing attendees lined up behind the sign which read. "Heath Drinks. Live longer, so you can fly for longer". That really did the trick.

The bean counters of the committee were ecstatic with the overall takings, after one of the days helpers, returned with pockets full on money after having sold the leftover chops etc to a nearby truckies food stop.

At the end of the day, there were a few bottles of Ian's special drink left over, which were given to Planedriver. Here mate, you have need for some of this. Hopefully it may help put some out some of the fire from all those radioactive seeds you've in you.

Where the hells the Captain, paleXXX, and Slarti, everyone was asking? Hopefully they come out of the hanger soon, or for that matter anyone else, they'd be very 098_welcome.gif.3d5ee1df950cced34f20fdc54b4337e6.gif.

Meanwhile, the story goes on...............

Constable Plod having enjoyed his free feed, showed great consideration on the day, by taking a stroll downwind, after realizing that he may have eaten a few too many onions.088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif 102_wasnt_me.gif.aa230f6efb9b649c7c3d7c8e521e910b.gif

A few pilots had reported slight wind-sheer just before touchdown and some engines coughed a little, but all landed safely.

Plod was really quite taken in by all the different types of aircraft that had flown in from far and near.

The commisioner should supply me one of these, he thought to himself, then i'd be able to get around my patch a lot quicker. At the same time i'd be able to check out some of those funny looking plants growing in paddocks near those big flash houses.

It could even be fitted with a tank of "Round-up", so I could dive down and give them a quick spray, and then chuckle to myself as I fly off into the sunset watching them wilt like you know what:laugh:.

One by one all the visitors departed the field:wave:002_wave.gif.38b2eb11a61bb4711f0b1477404692bd.gif:wave:and those that had bought the health drinks, decided to take the bottles with them, to possibly refill during the flight home.

FriarPuk went back to the monastry on his horse-drawn buggy, to bottle some more of his home-made plonk for the next event.

The day had been such a success, that the local mayor instructed the (rarely seen) Town Crier to make a public announcement, to thank the organisers for putting on such a good event.

The Town Crier dressed in his traditional costume with the silly hat, duly stopped in the main street and rang his bell vigorously, prior to making the announcement.

Many of the young kids of Nohopetoun had never seen him before, and rushed into the street with their pocket money, thinking it was The Home Delivery Ice-cream truck.thumb_downthumb_downthumb_down

Back in Canberra the CASA bosses were scratching themseves, (as they normally do), wondering who the hell they could get to fill a vacancy that existed.

As most Canberians are already working in overpaid government jobs, they had to decide whether they got someone from NSW:sad:, or a Mexican, from south of the border;););).

It has been suggested by Planedriver, that preference may possibly be given if BigPete, or , other interested applicants, post thier humorous resume's here for all to see.

Rez-u-may

1. Name: BigPete. (Married with children) :confused:

2. Age: none of your business. 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

3. Sex: Not very often these days :yuk: (which will probably give you a clue for number 2.

- although I will state that I am NOT gay. (Hello Captian) :heart::heart: (I just love anything and anyone that flys)

4. Special interests - Anything that flys. Music. Anything that flys. Music. :big_grin:

5. Hobbies - Music, anything that flys, Music, anything that flys. :big_grin:

6. Religion - see 4 and 5. :big_grin:

7. Responsibilities - Pop to 5 grandchildren - keeps me young (and poor, and tired, and sometimes grumpy) 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:yuk:049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

8. Strengths - able to talk for hours about anything aviation, without understanding any of it and with no formal qualifications or studies undertaken in this area. (I believe this makes me fully capable of the CASA job on offer.) :thumb_up::thumb_up:

9. Schools attended - yes, quite often (but perhaps not often enough). 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

10. My greatest achievement - learning to land an aeroplane well enough to use it again. ;)

11. My second greatest achievment - learning to take off well enough to do number 10. (without doing number 2's) :ah_oh:

12. Favourite aeroplane - mine. (Jabirue J160c) :heart::heart:

13. Qualfications - have done so much with so little for so long, I am now fully qualified to do anything in no time with %$#@ all. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

14. My dream - to live long enough to own an electric aeroplane and fly for .33 cents an hour. (and to live with my kids when I'm old and give 'em hell) 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

- although I will state that I am NOT gay. (Hello Captian) :heart::heart: (I just love anything and anyone that flys)

Hello BigPete :heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:;);)018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:hug:

I am not GAY either, but I suspect that the fellow I live with may be (not that there is anything wrong with that).

Now ..... perhaps the N.E.S should also resume-hey?

Kind regards Captian

Civil Aviation Safety Authority of Orstralya

Dear Mr BigPete,

It is with deep regret, that having perused your Reggy May, the human resources committee consider that you are unfortunately not only overqualified, but also far too intelligent, to fill a position with CASA.thumb_downthumb_downthumb_downthumb_down

If you have any mates who you consider are a stubby short of a six-pack, who'd be far more suited to the position, please refer them to us for consideration.

As i'm sure you will understand, being a government department, it is our endevour to maintain our usual pathetically low standards.:hittinghead:

Your's Sincerely

Ivor Floppyprop (CASA Airscrew Safety Division)

....... I'll give that CASA job a miss in Canberra thought Peter. No FloppyProp is going to tell me what to do when mine is not.

My curriculum vite indicates that I can either:

(1) go straight to be the mayor or AcuhcE.

(2) take the riverland girl around behind the gymnazium at school and see if it still works (see post #261 subitem 3).

(3) fly my 160 with gay (not that there is anything wrong with that) abandon whereever, whenever and however I like (so what has changed?)

(4) start my own CASA and take control of the Aussie aviation industry while everyone's attention is diverted on the Lympics.

I choose (4) he thought (& then I'll do (2) at lunch time), and while I'm at it I'll take over Airservices as well, then if that goes well the NTSB is at risk next week, not to mention the RAA.

So he started BigPASA, hired a couple of thugs to handle the aircraft owners (so what has changed), and ..............................

.......registered a new political party (Come Fly With Us) with the electrol office in Canberra. :thumb_up:

CheapPete also ordered 500,000 party slogan bumper stickers from a Chinese company called "We Stickit Up You". :confused:

Unfortunatley because of olympic overload the stickers arrived with a small typo and now read "Come Fry With Russ" 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif

So BigPete looked to change his name (by deedpoll) to BigRuss or RussPete and is also looking to publish a new cookbook (using political funds).....024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

Meanwhile, the Captain and Planedriver were hard at work raising money to pay for the next "Blessing on the Mount" gathering 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif as the FriarPuk (now enjoying cult status :yuk: ) has upped the price of his communial wine and wafers soiree (sponsored by Plonkfolds and Are-notts) and his unique re-par-te sermons. :ah_oh:

Suddenly, the Riverland girl........

regards

CheapPete also ordered 500,000 party slogan bumper stickers from a Chinese company called "We Stickit Up You". :confused:

Suddenly, the Riverland girl........

Got all excited, on hearing the name of the Chinese label company.

Wow!!! she thought, i'll certainly be in that.

Me Mum's not around, so while she's not looking, I can stick one on my bike, because I like to peddle it around town a bit, as you may have heard.

On hearing that Pete was considering changing his name (by deedpole), she became totally confused:confused::confused::confused:. Russpete, no that did'nt sound right, Bigruss, no that did'nt sound right either, maybe Big Richard she thought. I dunno, not for me to worry about, he'll work it out as he usually does;););););).

Friarpuk was beginning to get a really good reputation for the exceptional qualitiy of his home-made wine ,and decided to give it a proper name on a real label. This way they could charge for it, instead of simply giving it away.

On hearing this, Plod was a bit concerned whether this would contravene the licencing laws. Maybe, it would be acceptable if the profits were donated to a worthwhile charity, he thought. Maybe the Hopetown----- Civil Ordinance Protection Society (Cops)

They were after all, trying to finance an aircraft to be used for weed spotting and to monitor traffic congestion on country roads.:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

Word has it that Planedriver may have been seeing a lot more of the Riverland girl, than he would want to have general knowledge. They shared the girl's packet of M & M's one lunchtime, but he was a bit confused why she was only giving him the blue one's????051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif :crying:

Captain was busy schemeing how to set up his own CASA during the Lympics opening cetemony, and thought that if he could only get it right at a time like this, he run rings round the mob in Canberra.

This made Ian into totally confussed, because he was now wondering whether he'd have to jump in his Gazelle, and leap over to Captain's joint, to apply for a job:question:question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:question:

This made Ian confused, because he was now wondering whether he'd have to jump in his Gazelle, and leap over to Captain's joint, to apply for a job

"NO!!!!" came the crescendo of cries from the forum members ( except for those that had been banned recently), "Ian does more good for recreational activity doing what he does." they yelled.

Slarti, however, was in favour of Ian joining CASA and said "Go on Ian. It will do you good to join the establishment as I have always lusted after that promotion to a full blown (A non-sexual reference) "Administrator""

(And you can make sure my accident reports are kept on the QT so that I don't make it into the Flight Safety Digest or some heartless incident cartoon).

"Plus look what Recreational Flying will save at Avalon next year when we can base ourselves out of the CASA stand". said Ross (still angling for the top spot).

"Bugger this" said the Riverland Girl, wearing the thong.

"I am sick of you Murray River blokes"

"I hear that the Murrumbidgee River guys are better and the length of the name of the river is just an indicator of what is to come" she whispered.

Then she added "For he is not only TightarsePete, but he is also PutdownPete, as I have noticed that he has deliberately, willfully and consistently spelt the Captian's name incorrectly over recent posts" (thereby destroying the Captian's self-confidence ....... not to mention the effect when Ian asked the Captian to pull his head in on some of his more aggressive posts).

"So I'll duck up to Wagga and make it up to the Captian, then see if palexxxxxxxx can match the number of suggestive X's that are in that forum name"

"I am also sick of limping" she explained "So after I finish those 2 off I'll see if I can find my other thong, but what about ............................................"

"I am also sick of limping" she explained "So after I finish those 2 off I'll see if I can find my other thong' date=' but what about ............................................"[/color'][/font]

Planedriver?

He's such a gentleman, unlike some of those Murray River boys with only one thing on their mind, and these days he sadly dose'nt measure up to the reputation of the Muuuurumbidgeeeee fellahs.

However, he is known for taking ladies out on his boat and giving them a serve of crabs, (muddie's that is) straight from the traps and into into the wok, with coriander and sweet-chilli sauce:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up: and washed down a few glasses of bubbly.That normally does the trick;).and cuts out most of the salesman talk.

paleXXXX meanwhile, is considing changing his forum name, to overcome any confusion. The X's are not suggestive kisses at all:heart::heart::heart::heart: Captain. They are to do with his favourite beverage. One for breakfast:sad:, one for morning tea:chuffed:, one for lunch:big_grin:, and one for dinner:laugh:.(six-packs, that is)087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

Rumour has it that a CASA spy 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif was sent to the 1st sermon on the mount, and has not been seen since. i_dunnoi_dunno The Captain recalls somewhat vaugly 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif that there were 20 ewes and one ram transported in the great Jabiroo uplift prior to the blessing of the flock. ;)

BigPete however only remembers 20 ewes and 1 wether at the gathering. :big_grin: Casa is duly informed and manages to put 2 and 2 together when the director announces a name change (well after all it has become very fashionable) from Ivor FloppyProp to Iva NoProp.....:yuk::yuk::yuk:

068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif (this should serve as a warning to anyone that feels they can spy on this story and get away with it) 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

"and the Riverbland girl :broken_heart: 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif is welcome to leave and join the Murrum bitchy fellas", said SelfRighteousPete :big_grin: "she has after all spread many untruths (as well as other things) about me and the Kaptain/Captain/Kaptin/Captin/Kapten/capten." :heart:

Regards

"and the Riverbland girl :broken_heart: 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif is welcome to leave and join the Murrum bitchy fellas", said SelfRighteousPete :big_grin: "she has after all spread many untruths (as well as other things) about me and the Kaptain/Captain/Kaptin/Captin/Kapten/capten." :heart:

"Once the Riverland girls heads north I'll be able to handle it" said SelfabusePete.

That's because Slartibuttfast is always ...................................

"Once the Riverland girls heads north I'll be able to handle it" said SelfabusePete.

That's because Slartibuttfast is always ...................................

Busy playing with his big cat, as he needs to be at the moment, so he's excused.

So whats this about the Riverland girls (plural). LoyalPete, and FaithfulPlanedriver thought there was only one left we'd be interested in.

The Captain sounds like he's holding back on something!!! and got a few Riverland Fluzzie's up his sleeve which he's not prepared to share with his mates.:raise_eyebrow:.

Not really the right thing to do Capitan.049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif;)024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:confused:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:devil::pig:

While the whole of Oztralia have been tied up watching the Lympics, :eek:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif FiddlerPete has been busy in the workshop. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

By machining 1.5mmm off the end of each barrel :thumb_up: and the fitting of twin webbers (knocked off from the next door neighbours Alfa Romero) 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and running a mixture of 40% hydrazine hydrate and 20% methyl alcohol and 40% Avgas :big_grin: (just for the color). C-StoffPete :devil::devil: was able to clock the Jabazoom at 175 knots thru the quarter mile. (This I might add was before the Jabavazoom had actually left the runway!! :thumb_up:

Once in the air it was evident that parasitic drag was a real problem. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif Back on the ground HackerPete deftly trimmed 3 inches of both ends of the prop (which gave a climbout of 9800 rpm from the (Jababoom??) motor. :confused::confused:

Inspired by his success ChopperPete then took 2 metres of the main wing. This increased the cruise speed to 369 knots but he now found the aircraft a tad hard to control. :yuk: "If I'm not careful I'll Slartibustit" said AccidentWaitingToHappenPete. (sorry Slarti, couldn't help myself) 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

Maybe if I stretched the fusilarge it will give me the extra stability I need, and the ability to carry more than 8 minutes of fuel. i_dunnoi_dunno I might even have room to put in a bar and a bed just like my old Holden Sandman panelvan. ;);)

And so our hero (PioneerPete) :big_grin: continues to push the envelope and reaches for new horizons in his quest for the ultimate OzStork experience. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:hug:

Meanwhile.......

regards

And so our hero (PioneerPete) :big_grin: continues to push the envelope and reaches for new horizons in his quest for the ultimate OzStork experience. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:hug: Meanwhile.......

......... PatentPete wrote it all up and lodged it with OZCop (the skippy Controller of Patents).

" So" said the OzCop cop. "You say that you have invented an aircraft that goes fast, set's records, is extremely comfortable, climbs like there is no tomorrow, has exceptional range and contains lots of storage space?" "Ist zat korrect?"

"Yes it is " said OverlyOptimistic(yet humble)Pete "And I'm gunna make a fortune, including a substantial construction facility in the Riverland".

"I'm sorry" said the SkipCop cop. "But we have done a literature search and all you have done is invent a J230C, which Stiffy did quite a while ago"

"Fair cop" said Exposed&humilatedPete "I'm not a Pioneer, in fact I'm not even a neer, (although I did have one of those other things the other morning {in the privacy of my own home between consenting adults ..... but thanks goodness that it didn't happen at the bus stop})"

"I hope the Captian doesn't find out about this or he'll put sierra hotel india tango on me, and Slarti is sure to put the slipper in"

"Next I'll invent a .....................................

PS Re Post #271, the reference to Riverland girls refers to the fact that it has been discovered that there is more than one of them, and that is where the other thong went, as they were twins and shared the thongs. It wasn't meant to be disclosed to someone like planedriver so it can be described as a slip of the tongue ............ or should that be tongues, for they are mere slips of girls.

........."I hope the Captian doesn't find out about this or he'll put sierra hotel india tango on me, and Slarti is sure to put the slipper in"

To the contrary, Slarti who was busy burning the midnight oil working on his Cheetah, remained quiet.

Motivated by the totally-wild, BS performace claims of HotRodPete and his Webber carburetted AlfaJabizoom, Slarti had been quietly working away pefecting modifications to minimise the running cost's of of his Cheetah.

He'd had this brainwave :idea:to convert his plane to run on gas.

He took a trip down to the local Centrelink office and managed to convince the dimwits there, that his vehicle was called a Holden Cheetah, and sucessfully applied for a $500 Government sponsored LPG conversion.;)

Now when I go on long distance fly-aways on my own, i'll be able to use the foldaway barbecue thats now built into the right hand seat, he thought.

The mods were all well thought out. Alongside his GPS, he now has a bracket which holds the hotplate scraper, bottle of BBQ sauce, spray-n-wipe, and the squeegy for cleaning the splattered fat off the inside of the windscreen prior to landing. (Gee, that boy thinks of everything)

Needing to refuel more frequently than he did before, he overflys the nearest truck stop and gets on his CB radio. "Breaker, Breaker, this ere is Slarti in the Cheatah Rig.

If yer can move yer bloody Kenworth up a bit, i'll get a clear run up to the LPG bowser, an i've got a couple of leftover snags for yer".:thumb_up::thumb_up:

Now enjoying his flying for a modest 10 bucks an hour, in a very warm cabin, he arrives fully fed, but smelling like a hamburger shop, much to the envy of others.006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:

After seeing the success enjoyed by SlartiHotPlate 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif and XeroxPete 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif (so named for his copying of the J230c) PlainMcGuyver gets very excited. 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif Inspired by the latest machine (the one that scares the crap out of any one stupid enough to fly it 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif) planedriver (oops sorrry) 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif PlainMcGuyver decides to upstage the Martin Company and produces his own improved version of the Martin JetPack. :thumb_up:

Utilizing 2 refurbished Godfrey vacuum cleaners gaffa taped together and running at 300,000 rpm (in reverse) to develop sufficient thrust, our intrepid inventor decided to use the latest in battery tech to power his creation. :thumb_up::thumb_up:

By joining 12 LiFePO4 batteries together and running thru a cheap inverter (which he pinched from Slartibustit's caravan :ah_oh:) PlainMcGuyver found he had sufficient thrust for a 15 minute flight and enough power left over to toast 2 sandwiches and boil his kettle. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh: All this for .39 cents a flight.(or is that fright?) :yuk::yuk:

Deciding on a price of $100,000 per unit (with microwave oven option) he waited for the orders to roll in. 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif:hug:

(but like most inventors........

regards

(but like most inventors........

......... he had a poor grasp on reality, a voracious sexual appetite and a penchant for inventing stuff that already exists.

"The Riverland girl has identified that she needs me to get her a new mic muff & O ring in her size" he said "As the old one is worn out and looking a bit tatty from overuse with those Murrum-budgee blokes".

"That aready exists." said TightPeta (BigPete's female alter ego) "And I bought one from Ian the Prop-prietor of the Clear Prop Shop which is a top spot to pop a top and listen to the horses clip-clop past while you top up on prop-er stuff, so stop this slop and get on top of this prop-osterous prop-osition ..... ooops, sorry, I just popped off"

"Where the stuff are you going with this, Captian?" said Inquisative(yetcynical)Pete.

"Buggered if I know was his reply. I can't stop & just got carried away with the attraction of words that end in "op", you fop. Maybe I should apply for the vacant Op Manager's position".

So ................................