The Never Ending Story

Admin

hey that bloke storchy that flys that flys that synthesis storch:thumb_up: likes a good story motavated by rotax :thumb_up:might have to go to river land and land in the mellon patch 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh: but owing to the situation of eltricty running through wires 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif:censored: he had better be aware of political power wires :im with stupid:and mr plod as an invertation to plods hospitality is not in his to do list

now a lilly on a dirt tin with a plastic parrot in the back ground in the middle off a mellon patchh next door to plods sheep 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif:loopy::sorry:man that mind off storchy seems to run amock 091_help.gif.a143ab38aa7cb6ab0af72d89d339d088.gif

that mind off storchy seems to run amock

Which just means that storchy fits in well with the other drop-kicks that have been contributing to the N.E.S. recently (planedriver excepted, because he is a nice bloke and we want him to come back into the fold).

"I know" said storchy. "I'll take a photo from my synthesis so that the leaves stay green and the riverland girl's melons continue to bloom"

"I'll then get in touch with friarpuk so that my mind can run a monk instead of being in the muck"

"I need some of that muck for my melons" said that riverland lass, "And can any of you guys assist me to put this thong on? (because the top bit that goes over her foot had come out of that flip-flop bit at the bottom)"

"I will" said GrandePierre.

"If you are really french" said the riverland girl "Am I to assume that you are a Ben-a-dick-teen?"

"No" said sucksPete "I am a kiwi and we call 'em jandals over here because ................

Letsstickituppoorbloodyuncaringselfabuse(please)can'tspell&notworldlywise(fairsuckofthesavCaptain)selfishPete was absolutely gobsmacked :ah_oh::ah_oh: at the cavalier attitude of both the paindrivel :yuk: (nee planedriver) and the scathing crappy captain/Kaptain/craptain/whoever Captain. :yuk:

Just because he's taken a few days off (with both of the riverland gals 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif) and gone fishin' ('cause it's to crappy to fly 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif ) his so called mates (who are probably just jealous of his escapades (with the afore mentioned girls) decide to put the boot in)). 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

Starchy Nell I love you. :heart::heart:

It's painfully obvious that the only way to repair the the once harmonius relationship 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif is to have a face to face meeting with each of them at a place to be decided by themselves. :thumb_up: Maybe we could even invite other forum members and have a mini fly in. :) Pre-requsites would be to own a bloody mobile 'phone, have the bastard switched :thumb_up: on and a real bloody 'phone number to ring if ya can't make it. 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif

SlartiHotPlate can cook the barby (in his dirt eating cheata 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif ) and Bendova (from NoHopeTown) could organise the parking. :big_grin::big_grin:

PlaneDriver is hearby unbanned 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif and invited to keep both the Captain and BigPete honest and pure in their contributions to the Never Ending Stoush (Story) and in the famous words of that Australian boxer (that no one can remember) I love ya's all.......:heart::heart::heart:

Egads

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

SlartiHotPlate can cook the barby (in his dirt eating cheata 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif ) and Bendova (from NoHopeTown) could organise the parking.

"Good idea" said the Craptian to didn'tusehisspellcheckPete. "I see that SlartiHotPlate is doing his thing at the SavetheGoulburnAirportBBQthingy this very next weekend and that offers the added advantage in that we can go there, inhale his sausage sangers and rubbish SlartiHotPlate to his face about his little woopsie (and his incident in the big pussy)"

"Or we can all rock up at the SAAAAAAAAA annual thingy in Cowra and take over their event .... or the BigPete that none-of-us-have-ever-seen will assist our leader to run another RecFlyingFlyIn at Echuca".

"Which will it be said the bloke with 4 bars?"

largePedro thought for a while and responded with alacrity "...................................

Guest palexxxx
Maybe we could even invite other forum members and have a mini fly in.

So draughtbreakerPete decided to organise another fly-in, "Now let's see, where do we need more rain to quench this parched earth" he thought.

Any suggestions dear reader??

(fairsuckofthesavCaptain)

Are you predicting that SlartiHotPlate is gunna have genuine saveloys at the Goulburn barby this weekend, propheticPete, and that they'll be fairly priced?

(Nice to see you back paley)

Can you remember (as you grew up) being at the local footy match or any sort of gathering when the best thing was a great big sav with sauce on a bread roll at around 1 shilling and sixpence? (Cooked in the old copper pot out of someones laundry).

God I feel old sometimes......031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

regards

Guest palexxxx
Can you remember (as you grew up) being at the local footy match or any sort of gathering when the best thing was a great big sav with sauce on a bread roll at around 1 shilling and sixpence? (Cooked in the old copper pot out of someones laundry).

God I feel old sometimes......031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

regards

AncientPete, I remember getting two shillings for lunch, I used to get minimum of chips for a shilling and a can of coke for another shilling. Coke only came in one flavour back then. Try telling the kids of today that and they won't believe ya......then I used to go home after licking road clean and get beaten to death...and we were grateful, try telling the kids of today that.........eee by goom.

So draughtbreakerPete decided to organise another fly-in

"We have plenty of beer in kegs" said one of the locals "So don't you worry about that". "What we need is to have the "drought" broken, or for you guys to be a bit more careful with your typing".

"Do you remember savs?" said sentimentallyreflectivePete.

"Do I ever" said the Hauptman "And from back when I remember them, 1/6 would have bought the sav AND the riverland girl (& some change)"

"You couldn't boil them up like that now in somebody's copper (just after they had washed their undies)" said publichealthPete, but I don't remember anybody getting crook ..... and the savs tasted great.

"I wonder if we have upset or alienated SlartiHotPlate?" thought concernedforhismatePete

Then came Slarti's reply ".....................

Oh 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif what have I done thought Planedrivel. Should'nt let a real bad day and bad news govern your emotions.:hittinghead:

We have GobsmackedfairsuckofthesavPete saying nice things.

The Captain of the beautiful hand-built Bundaberg Bentley doing the same.

LandonadimeStorchy dropping in again,with motivating words, and the one and only Riverland girl bringing me a couple of melons to bury my face in, which I did:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up: (I thought the ones in the bag were for later)thumb_down.

PaleXXXX reminding us of a bygone erra when kids had some discipline, and making us all feel old, but better for having had the experience of receiving a bit of it.

Like my first flying experience while coming home from school, I picked up a wet cardboard box that was flattened out on the pavement and threw it with all my might. Spinning like a flying-saucer, or so I thought. It landed on an old ladies roof. Seconds later "whack" I copped it across the back of my head with a rolled-up cape from this black-bearded "Bobby" who must have been 10 feet tall, who'd been walking behind me.

My old Dad was his Station Sergeant and I copped it again when I got home.

I loved him dearly though, so never filed for compo, child abuse, reported him to the DOC's of the day, or, tried to divorce my parents on advice from a school councellor.

However, I did learn that it flew better than Jimmy Clarke's school book.011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

Thanks for the encouragement guys.

Happy to be back:thumb_up:

from this black-bearded "Bobby"

Welcome back planey, however if the above means that you are a pom "Then we all take all the nice words back" said fiercelycolonialPete, (and particularly if you still have a UK passport).

Fair go Pete. That's not nice or PC or suitable for a public forum like this (ban him please Ian ...... if you can find the bastard).

"He's just joking, Planey" said the Hauptman, so don't slash 'em yet, and don't ban yourself again.

Then SlartiHotPlate piped up again " ..................................

Psssst - Hey guys - its very obvious that SlartibustitBarbecueHotPlate is not keeping an eye on us. ;):ah_oh:049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

We could wreak havoc on him without fear of reprisal or moderation. :thumb_up::big_grin:;):devil:

The only question is..........:ah_oh:

Who's game (read stupid enough) to go first. :big_grin::big_grin:

(C'mon Slarti - talk to us.)

please.......

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

Who's game (read stupid enough) to go first. :big_grin::big_grin:

I bet you are asking yourself...did he fire 5 or was it 6 shots...well punk...do you feel lucky???????????????? 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

slartiIndignantfast posted 3 replies to the plane drivel and insulting rants of completelyinsensitiveandshortlytobeincapacitatedPete, but slartimoderatorfast had to delete them. While full of interesting suggestions involving let'sseehowmuchwillfituptherePete and a pile of dirt lovingly removed from the crumpled wheel spats of his Cheetah, the language was just too colourful for the kind of decorum slartimoderatorfast tries to maintain around here.

While in principle slartiIndignantfast agreed with the idea of installing a mobile BBQ in the Cheetah, he felt that providing savs for the sucking of the unwashed Bundaberg Bentley (nee Beetle) brigade was way too demeaning for a pure-breed pussy.

"Let them eat fibreglass cake" he said while grilling Scotch fillet in the cockpit and filling his pit with Scotch.

If the Craptain makes good his threat and arrives in GhoulBurn on Sunday, there may be something more cooked up. A plan to re-educate RiverRatPete and relocate the Riverland Girl perhaps? The CrappyTan has a history of covetting the women of other pilots, and slartiIndignantfast thought this might be usefully employed to wreak revenge.

"I'd better keep that to myself" he thought to himself. "If I let the cat out of the bag, they might get wind of my plan. We know what too much wind can do to plans don't we my preeeeecious."

"They'll rue the day they cast nasturtiums at us!" he cackled.

Meanwhile, unsuspectingandblissfullyunawarePete was ......

Meanwhile, unsuspectingandblissfullyunawarePete was ......

pondering over the Captains earlier post

Quote: Welcome back planey, however if the above means that you are a pom "Then we all take all the nice words back" said fiercelycolonialPete, (and particularly if you still have a UK passport).

"Well at least I paid my own bloody fare", came the reply. None of this 10 quid stuff for me, and the arrows would have wore off my suit in over 30yrs anyway, so give us a break!

The Queen did'nt pay for the trip either, but she's not in the good books at the moment anyway.thumb_downthumb_downthumb_down

Apparently she's been advised to keep her private life out of her speeches.

You've probably heard them yourself. "It gives my husband and I great pleasure", etc; etc;

"Hell!. She's sure not the only one", piped in the Riverland Girl, who'll do almost anything to go for a fly.

At that point SupposedlyloyalPete and IllwooyermissesCaptain look the other way hoping nobody has noticed, while they quickly don their sunnies:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif.

That girl can certainly tell a tale or three. Nudge, Nudge ,Wink, Wink, say no more Squire, before I too, drop myself in the proverbial.

Starti meanwhile, was doing a bit of financial planning, to pay for the earth removal excavators.

Now next Sunday for GhoulBurn, I'll get me truckie neighbour FatguttedKev The Kenwood driver, to drag the airborn (soon) BBQ down to the strip on his low-loader and i'll make a killing in just a couple of hours.:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

For the Bundaberg Bentley drivers that want to maintain their immage, he thought, i'll hit em for fifty bucks for a Woolies "quick sale" time expired steak.:yuk::yuk::yuk:

For the up and coming (deputy) captains in LSA's,160's and other breeds, 10 bucks for a sanger sandwich, or cut down the middle sav with sauce left over from the Echuca do.

Lazair pilots, un-buttered bread (because of weight restrictions) but given a quick wipe over the BBQ plate for flavour, for the bargain price of only five bucks.

I'll even have the local scouts at the entrance gates with buckets, (catching those that come by road) to contribute to the Local Wildlife (Cheetah) Restoration Society:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif That'll do the trick!!

So Sept 2nd saw a fren of frenettic activity on the NES, with AdministratorIan, and AssistantAdministratorSlartiHotPants all kicking into gear, and pomwhopayshisownwayandmakesconvictarrowjokesPlaney, thecrappycaptianoneguninhisholsterHauptman, slightlywanxxxxxxx, theknealingStorch, BiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigPete and thethongwearingmelongrowingRiverlandGirl (and her brothertheWalloper), all contributing.

Not to mention the Flyer ....... (I said not to mention him).

"But where are the contributions from the other 2,500 forum members" said forumowner&directoratthenextraaelectionIB?

"Who gives a rats" said callousPete. "They are all ............................

The Guru Swami-gee (shortened for clarity but still got the hyphen in) and Bronwyn Bigjobs (who may be from the riverland) lined up for a sav 'n' sauce sambo...or more to the point, a few of the delicasies...

They wondered wether the slartiIllserveyouasav'n'saucesambo would have enough....

They wondered wether the slartiIllserveyouasav'n'saucesambo would have enough....

Slartimakaquid was a lot smarter than Flyer realised, (how else do you become assistant to the big man?)

He had most of it worked out, as wise men do, and some of his calculations went something like this:

Geoff gave himself away with his post, he thought. (I see from his photo that he's a J160 jockey), he'll attend for sure, so i'll add him to the potential sanger or sav list.

J230 would have to be in for a steak (to maintain image) and so it went on.

Pretty smart thinking really:clap:, except Facthunter 041_helmet.gif.b33edb063c342f545e37fe5acb1c5db2.gif in his BAC Lightning will have come and gone so quickly, that he would'nt even get a sniff of things.

Can't win em all though, and i'll have to allow for a couple over the top to allow for the needs of drifting drifters drifting in..............

Pipers Piping............

"Yea I know", and a partridge in a pear tree:thumb_up:

But alas the pear tree was not the only threat to Slartimakaquid's sanger or sav bash but drop'n'pete!!! yes...Slartimakaquid thought to himself...what can I do to stop that drop'n'pete coming over with his jab dropping maccas to all...hmmm, I will...

(ian is now going to go on a diet or go back to smoking...I'm not that big...yet!)