The Never Ending Story

Admin

Somewhat taken back by the Craptains :broken_heart: remark about being a fop, i_dunno SlightlyMiffedPete 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif immediatly imposed a self ban on replying for three days. 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

During this self discipline ReflectivePete pondered on just what was a FOP. :confused:

1. Foolish Old Pete? 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

2. Full Of Pxxx? :ah_oh:

3. Frightened of Poweroff Failure (EFATO) 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

4. Flaps On Permanent (see: Look Ma No Flaps) :yuk:

5. Friend Of PaleXXXX? 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

6. Friend of PlaneDriver? 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

7. Flyin Organiser Par Excellence! :thumb_up:

Finally FopPete decided that the forums had suffered enough thru his absence :big_grin: and realizing that at least three people were waiting to hear from him, i_dunno unbanned himself and returned for further abuse. ;)

I'm Back. :thumb_up:

Now be gentle.....

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

I'm Back. :thumb_up:

Now be gentle.....

098_welcome.gif.3d5ee1df950cced34f20fdc54b4337e6.gifBack

But he's still full of it, which i'm sure really means. ie

1 Full of pennance for deserting forums:sorry:

2 Full of positives (since reconnecting Jabbybattery)018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

3 Full of praise (where duly deserved)011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

4 Full of pilot humor:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:

5 Friend of PaleXXXX (Stubbies)question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif

6 Friend of Planedriver:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

7 Especially Full of praise (That the word FopPete has been catagorised as an unaceptable forum swearword):yuk::yuk::yuk: and will now be automatically:censored:

Be kind to BigPete.

Like most inventors, he may be a bit eccentric, but we should enjoy reading about his inventions like the jetpack made out of old vacuum cleaners, before the man in the white coat comes and takes him away:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:

Quote Like most inventors, he may be a bit eccentric, but we should enjoy reading about his inventions like the jetpack made out of old vacuum cleaners, before the man in the white coat comes and takes him away.End of quote. Planedriver was so impressed by the ingenuity of EccentricPetes idea of using recycled vacuum cleaners to making a jetpack, powered via a knocked-off Starti-inverter that it got him thinking.How about designing a scaled-down Cessna 337 using a similar power source, he thought. It can suck air in the front, pass through the filter and then push it out the back. Apart from being fun to fly, it could be useful to have at many airstrips.If the first flight of the day was made by one of these, it could vacuum up such things as left-over McDonalds wrappers, discarded unmentionables left by parking couples from the night before, and any bits that have fallen off aircraft.But what would you call such an aircraft, allowing credit to the man that instigated the idea in the first place? Maybe a PeteVac GTV, a Planedriver Sukngo, or even a Fastistartiblaster.Having a STOL performance, from the commercial aspect, they could be an asset to councils around the country for picking up rubbish left by hoons in car parks etc; and Sydney County Council for cleaning up tickertape-parade papers after our athletes come back from Pollutingbeijing. The upgrade model, The AlCanCan, is ideally suitable for cleaning up after pop concerts, and with a few trips to the scouts cash-a-can service would soon recover it's initial cost.Some suggestions as to what extra's should be incorpoated, would be helpful, prior to the initial prodution run.It had been suggested that the design incorporated a disposable bag, but since my divorce, i'd prefer to remain bagless because of the abhorrant costs!!!.

PS. Sorry. Looks like the parragrphs and smilies are'nt working again. Grrrrr.

Somewhat taken back by the Craptains :broken_heart: remark about being a fop, i_dunno SlightlyMiffedPete 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif immediatly imposed a self ban on replying for three days.

When the Craptian called him selfabusePete, little did he know that overreationPete would ban himself.

So now he's self-fladulationPete and the Craptian felt responsible.

He dived into his J230 and flew direct to Echuca, and while he did not pass GO and did not collect $200, he did get fuel in Echuca which collected about the same amount.

It's all worth it said the Craptian, for I will meet this Pete bloke and all will be well.

"Where is BigPete?" the Craptian asked the Aero Club guys who helped him refuel.

"Don't know" they said ............. and that was that.

So the Craptian took some pics to prove that he was actually there, got back into the aircraft and buggered off to Tocumwal where he was more appreciated.

The question therefore is ..... while the Craptian has been shown where MythicalPete's J160 is supposed to be hangared, is there really a BigPete or is he actually someone else? .......................

[ATTACH]6263.vB[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]6264.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6265.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6266.vB[/ATTACH][ATTACH]6267.vB[/ATTACH]

IMG_7966.jpg.6dfc204757e7e91cd1c13c0255afff94.jpg

IMG_7967.jpg.dd7829ca10cc8eb60d7c18d7d48124d4.jpg

IMG_7968.jpg.e3e0d9689249dc81b7db5e318716ebdc.jpg

IMG_7969.jpg.7478f3ec52eac913e034f50825a0055e.jpg

IMG_7970.jpg.88fe8488455e0e522a31727b7d62d6c0.jpg

091_help.gif.a143ab38aa7cb6ab0af72d89d339d088.gif:help:091_help.gif.a143ab38aa7cb6ab0af72d89d339d088.gif

Well Captain, what more can be said.i_dunno

You feel responsible.051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

I feel responsible.051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

The Riverland Girl feels responsible.051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Whatever the case, I'm sure no offence would ever be intended, because we have so much fun here, and would never want anyones feelings hurt. We just have to be a bit more careful that we don't cross the line:thumb_up:.

There's always a posssibilty that the J160 driver to who'm we refer, is sick. If this is the case we certainly wish him well, and look forward to his valuable contributions.

"Where is BigPete?" the Craptian asked the Aero Club guys who helped him refuel.

"Don't know" they said ............. and that was that.

Is it at all possible that the Riveland Girl has whisked him away for a bit more fly-fishing? one wonders. Anyway hopefully, it won't be long before we find out.

There's a new invention just been released :thumb_up: - it's small, compact, works for hours on a single charge, more capable than a swiss army pocket knife. Affordable, multi colours and shapes. Its being advertised as the best thing since sliced bread. 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

The Captain :heart: needs to buy one desperatley so he won't travell zillions of nautical miles with out result. (like meeting people) :confused:

It's called a bloody mobile phone - Captain - why didnt ya call. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif I was busy, but never to busy to drop everything (including the Riverland girl) and come out to the airport.!! :big_grin::big_grin:

As it was I did manage to get out there, (much, much later) and was told "some bloke in a big plastic parrot (bigger than yours) was looking for you." 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif (Don't ya just love those GA guys.) "He was a weired looking geyser" I knew then that the captain had come and gone. :ah_oh::ah_oh:

"Quick" I said - "count everything" a Jabirue owner knows a thing or three. ;);)

After everyone accounted for their wives and daughters things settled down a bit. "How many liters an hour do you burn?" asked one of the GA boys. question.gif.3fab79942766b9e477be0b131a0a3b3b.gif:question:

AHHH - I thought. Another convert coming up. :thumb_up:

regards

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

There's a new invention just been released :thumb_up: - it's small, compact, works for hours on a single charge, more capable than a swiss army pocket knife. Affordable, multi colours and shapes. Its being advertised as the best thing since sliced bread. 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

The Captain :heart: needs to buy one desperatley so he won't travell zillions of nautical miles with out result. (like meeting people) :confused:

It's called a bloody mobile phone - Captain - why didnt ya call. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

......... so after enduring this tirade from BeraterPete, the CrappyCaptian checked all of the PM's between himself and BigPete (or whatever his real identity is) and the Craptian noticed that there's a new invention that has been released for a while, which is tiny, compact, works without a single charge, is more capable than swiss army pocket billiards, is affordable, multi coloured and long+thin. Its being advertised as being an essential accessory and BigPete :broken_heart: needs to obtain one desperatley so as other genuine forum members won't travel zillions of nautical miles without a result. (like meeting people).

It's called a bloody phone number - and contains a few little digits (this is not leading up to a penis joke) and it is very hard to make a call when ReclusePete is doing his Howard Hughes impression.

"Who cares about the Pete chappie anyway" said the Kapten. "There'll be other days, it was perfect weather and I took lots of photos on the way there and back, so it was all worthwhile".

Meanwhile HermitPete was working on the Rec Flying Fly In, designing the Spruce Murray Waterhen, growing his hair and fingernails and ...........................

PS .. The Echuca GA community may have "accounted for their wives and daughters" on a numerical basis but are they certain that those same wives and daughters are still in the same state in which they were left ............. or are they instead having dreams about H20, a bird with a long neck, and a weird looking geyser with 4 bars? For they all now know what geysers do every 30 minutes or so.

RegretfulPete 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif s-l-o-w-l-y realizes that he may have jumped the gun and berated 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif the poor Kaptain :heart: unnecessarily. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif Able to count the number of his friends on the fingers of one hand, i_dunno he also realizes the Kaptain accounts for 16.23% of the possible places to fly to, :thumb_up: be met and be made welcome (mobile phone and number permitting). 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

But will the Captain forgive TriggerHappyPete?.........

Able to count the number of his friends on the fingers of one hand, i_dunno he also realizes the Kaptain accounts for 16.23% of the possible places to fly to, :thumb_up: be met and be made welcome (mobile phone and number permitting). 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

....................the Captian was able to fully appreciate and understand Begging4forgivenessPete, because the Captain has no friends either (why else would a bloke fly for a couple of hours to meet up with someone who doesn't really exist and who hasn't given out his contact number) ............. {and because of his friendless state the Captain has already dished out a couple of hundred dollars to homeless folk on the condition that they hire a couple of cars and come along to the Krapten's funeral, lest nobody fronts up to say goodbye & drive behind the hearse}.

But will the Captian forgive Shoot1st&askquestionslaterPete? That may take another day or so, for he is hurt and suspects that HidingPete may have been peaking around the hangar door until the Craptian buggered off, at which time PisshimselflaughingPete would have been guffawing heartily with his GA mates and their deflowered wives as the Kaptain turned left & headed off on 053 magnetic.

But then again ....................

RegretfulPete 049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif s-l-o-w-l-y realizes that he may have jumped the gun and berated 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif the poor Kaptain :heart: unnecessarily. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif Able to count the number of his friends on the fingers of one hand, i_dunno he also realizes the Kaptain accounts for 16.23% of the possible places to fly to, :thumb_up: be met and be made welcome (mobile phone and number permitting). 018_hug.gif.0182e32b48b2df8aaf412ac8488cf68a.gif

Planedriver, one of the three musketeers on here is convinced he will:heart::heart::heart: meanwhile........

......... PS .. The Echuca GA community may have "accounted for their wives and daughters" on a numerical basis but are they certain that those same wives and daughters are still in the same state in which they were left .............

When one strange looking GA guy with a fir hat who turned out to be an ex-pat from Iceland said " You guys worry too much. Where I come from, we'd not only welcome you to stay in our ogloo, but we could teach you a couple of things about life.

(1) "We have a saying which goes something like this. Lend an eskimo your axe and it will come back bluntthumb_downthumb_down,but lend him your wife and she will come back sharp :thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

(2) Don't use the yellow snow to make the coffee:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif

The Importance of being BigPete. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif

Recent events on the Never Ending Story have confused and bewildered IThinkThereforeIAmPete or aka BigPete (if that really is his name). :ah_oh::ah_oh:

The very fact that he failed to appear at the local aero club (on a Sunday) has caused AmIReallyTherePete to doubt his very existance. :yuk::yuk:

Am I a product of somebodys imagination? pondered CouldHaveBeenPete. Do I exist - Am I Real - InvisiblePete kept asking himself. :confused::confused:

Lets look at the evidence. i_dunnoi_dunno

The Kaptain flies for hours but never sees BigPete. 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif

The Echuca refuellers are not sure either?? 068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

The Riverland girl laughs and says "this peter is not big" but she is not very bright and quite often gets things in arrears. thumb_down

PlainMcGuyver thinks he may be of French extraction (LargePiere?) (one of three musketeers??) and allthough he is sure BigPete is a good all round guy -although he has not seen him yet?? i_dunno

And so our Hero?? (who slips in and out of 1st person/3rd person style of writing (which in it self is confusing)) but has good spelling and fine control of the paragraph - finally comes to terms with his dilema. :big_grin::big_grin:

The phone bill has just arrived along with the fuel bill for the Jabirue and a speeding fine (117kph on the freeway). 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif:censored:088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif:censored:

I owe (lots) therefore I must be............:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

regards

:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

LargerThanLifePete.

The phone bill has just arrived along with the fuel bill for the Jabirue and a speeding fine (117kph on the freeway). I owe (lots) therefore I must be............

........................ but could this just be stolenidentityPete? Who actually lives in Hong Kong, has thousands of credit cards and is triadPete?

The only way that suspicions will be allayed is if allayerPete will scan the phone bill, fuel bill and the speeding fine (for those 3 will provide 73 points in the BigPete identity test) and attach them to his (or her) next post ........ for they must bear the words BigPete or forum members will be safe to assume that fraudulentPete (or even schizophrenicPete) is on the other end of this line.

So who has actually seen mysterymanPete?

Surely if Ian or Geoff had actually met reallyishimPete they would come to his aid. And perhaps this is the real reason why the last Echuca fly-in wasn't consummated (excuse the language and connotations of that word), because doesn'treallyexistPete, who claims to be organizerextraordinairePete couldn't even be doadealwithHueyPete to make the sun shine (other than down between his feet).

"So" said the growing throng of doubters. "Show us the evidence, and don't disguise it as a bill for some citizen of AcuchE with initials of P.A." "We want the real BigPete or you'll be consignedtothescrapheapPete".

Now .... it's best that I let this peter out (peterPete) and back to the N.E.S. where the riverland girl is asking "Just who is BigPete?"

........................Now .... it's best that I let this peter out (peterPete) and back to the N.E.S. where the riverland girl is asking "Just who is BigPete?"

BigPete, or is it BigJohn ,the Riverland Giril wants to know. Whichever it is, "you know I love being spoiled" she said ;););););) and i'm not overly fussy.

At this point the Captain started to get a bit jealous, for it is I who have the-- quote "big plastic Jabiroo parrot". he said, To which BigPete replied, " Yea but I have a real mobile phone, not like those in toyshops, mine has it's very own individual number :big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:.for those that care to ring it:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif:cool:

The Kaptain flies for hours but never sees BigPete. 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif Unfortunately.

What a shame, now if he'd had at least had the common decency to pick up Planedriver on the way, there would at least have been the blind leading the blind, looking earnestly for the EllusivePete who was probably playing with his Spruce Murray Duck or whatever his heap of fire-wood is called.

Poor BigPete, is really miffed off at being booked for flying his J160 at 117km above the freeway. "You wait" he said, "when I dob you into my my mate Plod, you'll be right in the poo, and he'll organise you to work a couple of months of nightshifts, you:censored:.and when Macca's is closed. That'll learn yer for sure!!!!!006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

when I dob you into my my mate Plod

..... the copfop who booked sociallyirresponsiblePete for speeding on the spressway?.

"I thought you fopcops would all be at home watching the Lympics" said makeanenermyofthewallopersPete. "4 I am racing home to the riverland girl to have my way with her"

"That is my sister" the walloperfop said to digginghimselfindeeperPete.

"Show me some better ID, as I have checked all of your names and even under the spelling of nomdeplumePete and you don't exist, sir, although there is a lot of unintelligable stuff about you on the forum" (this is actually a very clever play on words relating to police intelligence on crims like triadPete ..... so there)

"But what if ..............................."

....."Show me some better ID, as I have checked all of your names and even under the spelling of nomdeplumePete and you don't exist, sir, although there is a lot of unintelligable stuff about you on the forum" (this is actually a very clever play on words relating to police intelligence on crims like triadPete ..... so there)

"But what if ..............................."

"all these allias'es i'm supposed to have, can be proved to be a figment of someones vindictive imagination",said the nervous offender,would I then be elligible for a simple caution, instead of having to dip into my pocket money?051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif:crying:

"G'da, G'day, G'day, what do we have here then? A fifty dollar note neatly folded and sticky-taped to your driving licence. Surely this would have to be an attempt to pevert the course of justice?

Now this is a serious matter indeed, which has made you elligable for a free ride in my police car?049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif

Had it been a gift voucher for a couple of TIF's, that would have been entirely different, and the matter could have possibly been overlooked.

"Such a nice girl that sister of yours, and very few of them left" :heart::heart::heart:said Pete (or whatever his real name is) trying to change the subject and find the kinder side of walloperfop. but all to no avail.

Off they went at great speed, with lights flashing and sirens wailing.

Clutching tightly onto his seat, whiteknuckledPete thought he should have rotated long ago. This bloody things even faster than the four stripers big plastic parrot he thought, and enquired whether he was exceeding his VNE.

"Dont get smart with me sonny, I simply have to drop you off at the watchhouse and make it to The Golden Arches, before they finish with the breakfast menu.006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

Friarpuk, on hearing who was now in the lockup, decided to pay him a visit and take him some breakfast from the monastery.

"Oh No" came the cry, "not wild oats again, that's what seems to be getting into so much trouble".

Poor Friarfuk being a man of the cloth, missed the point completely.i_dunnoi_dunnoi_dunno

After spending a very uncomfortable night in the cells, :yuk: IncarceratedPete again struggled to come to terms with his identity. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif If I'm not really here NowYouSeeMeNowYouDon'tPete pondered, then I won't have to pay the speeding fine or the fuel bill for the Jabirue. :) Telstra can whistle for their money as well - Crikey I won't even have to go to work tomorrow. :thumb_up:

And If I don't exist - I can carry an extra 95kg in the Jabirue or an extra passenger. :big_grin::big_grin: I'mNotReallyHerePete became quite excited at the prospect of thumbing his nose at all those in authority and being beyond redemption or prosecution. keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

Just then two dental technicians arrived at his cell door. "G'day guys" said SmugPete 010_chuffed.gif.0eb732edf61030e6104a9a70bfa92a9e.gif as he approached the door - "nice coats, guess who's mums got a whirlpool, heh heh, - wow that's a big needle, - OW!, what the 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif, let go, no I'm not.....help me.....help me......help me......"

After spending a very uncomfortable night in the cells, :yuk: IncarceratedPete again struggled to come to terms with his identity. 051_crying.gif.edc6b33a234e272ee13f0ec0ae40b12a.gif If I'm not really here NowYouSeeMeNowYouDon'tPete pondered, then I won't have to pay the speeding fine or the fuel bill for the Jabirue. :) Telstra can whistle for their money as well - Crikey I won't even have to go to work tomorrow. :thumb_up:

As the calming injection started to wear off, he thought, i'll show these turkeys a thing or two.006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

To the Police Deopartment, he sent his fine, accompanied by a photo of a hundred dollar bill, but was disappointed when it was returned to him with a photo of Long Bay Jail.068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif:angry:068_angry.gif.e6e3bad802304927655e1c48b61088cd.gif

To Telstra and the others he owed money to, they all received their bills back, with a copy of a book called "BigPetes Favourite Tunes You Can Whistle To".:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

When he first saw the men in white coats he freaked out, as you would do at a time like this, and all sort of whierd thoughts went through his mind.

Are they really dentists coming to take my teeth out, or, to put some in?

Could they be Russian Secret Police:cool:024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif coming to get me, simply because of what I was thinking, while watching their gorgeous gymnast at the Lympics, or, am I behind with my RAA membership?

He was starting to feel a bit better as his memory slowly returned, largely because of what he'd learned from Maria, as he burst into song, with

"Whenever I feel afraid

I hold my head erect

And whistle a happy tune

So no one will suspect

I'm afraid. :thumb_up:

Sombody must love me:heart:, and recognise me for who I am:yuk:, he thought.

The Crud Government got to hear about IncarsaratedPetes idea and really liked it. "Tell yer wot Swanny Boy" said the normally indecisive Kev, maybe we can cover our wage increases and exhorbitant spending, by sending a copy of this Pete blokes book to anyone who applies for a pension. The 088_censored.gif.03b4fab6f26a58d5cdf75ba85c450225.gif may hit the fan for a while, so i'll send you on an overseas junket till things settle.:thumb_up::thumb_up::thumb_up:

011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif......meanwhile Friarpuk (disguised as a dental technician) 024_cool.gif.e4faea8b8d6d5d6e548e269d4b8acbd2.gif has convinced the local constabulary to do a trial "special delivery service" :thumb_up: for Maccas products to outlying small towns that aren't large enough to have their own golden arches, but do have enough bad boys (and girls) to warrant having a police presence. 031_loopy.gif.791dd61f4721144544bc840fb53eec3f.gif

With a 4 inch plastic pipe cut into the Jabirue floor pointing straight down it was proven that a large fries, BigMac and medium Diet coke could all be dispatched in 1.82 seconds with an accuracy of within two car lengths to the waiting officer. :thumb_up:

Aptly named the "Jabirue Burger Bomber" Friarpuk secured the release of DropEmPete to lead the new squadron. :big_grin:

For the first time in history, country police men (and women) can now enjoy the lurks and perks of their city dwelling counterparts. 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

Moral was thus boosted and the country coppers were quite willing to sign on for extra country duty. :thumb_up:

Scores of Jabirues are converted at the cost of $10.01 each (4 inch x 36 inch plastic pipe ($6.90) and 1 roll gaffa tape ($2.20) and undergo special training (you must drop the drink first because if the lid comes off the fries and burger that follow will stay dry) was the teaching of the day. 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif

Everyone was happy - the KRudd government picked up $.91 cents GST on each conversion. :raise_eyebrow:

Country peacekeepers got all the Maccas they could eat (Free of course). 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif

Jabirue owners had a ball – indeed most of them found all sorts of objects could be dropped thru the pipe with great accuracy (not to mention the fact that many of them undertook exceedingly long flights with having to stop for No 1 or No 2’s) i_dunno;)keen.gif.7777ed0d05dcd20861d93166f822038e.gif

The golden arches owners (who have to supply sufficient avgas as well as all the burgers and fries were busy trying to convert a Jabiboom motor to run on Old Frying And Recycled Tallow Oil (FART Oil). :yuk::yuk: All though many thought this was an economy directive, the real reason was that with so many Jabirue’s using it – many people felt an urge to go to Maccas and eat after a Jabirue flew past. 006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif:laugh:006_laugh.gif.d4257c62d3c07cda468378b239946970.gif

The Kaptain :heart: soon gained a reputation of being the most accurate of the new breed of burger bomber operators. :thumb_up: Using a top secret bomb sight that he developed in his own lounge room, (made out of an old monocle of his fathers, a 10 x 4 lupe and uncooked spaghetti) the Kaptain :heart: could (and regularly did) deliver his meals right thru the car window of the waiting officer. 011_clap.gif.8adfe837b4189ee6622bf4917d6a88c0.gif:clap:

PlainMcGuyver was seen to be busy in the hanger with with a couple of pogo sticks, 040_nerd.gif.818f42a429bd433d10428d88b6b4d49f.gif six totem tennis elastics (minus tennis balls) :devil: and a whole box of soda stream bottles. :ah_oh:

But - maybe we'll let him tell the story............

regards

:big_grin::big_grin:

For those newer members of the Forum, perhaps the following explanation may assist you to further understand some key points from the last post.

Re GrandePierre's post # 296, everyone who has used cooking oil as a fuel (or as an aid) knows that it is not Old Frying And Recycled Tallow Oil (FART Oil), it is OLDPHART Oil, which is perhaps apt given the contributors to the N.E.S. recently.

And also re RonaldPete's post # 296 where he advises that (love-hearts deleted for clarity and to suppress jealousy in others):

" The Kaptain soon gained a reputation of being the most accurate of the new breed of burger bomber operators. Using a top secret bomb sight that he developed in his own lounge room, (made out of an old monocle of his fathers, a 10 x 4 lupe and uncooked spaghetti) the Kaptain could (and regularly did) deliver his meals right thru the car window of the waiting officer."

As an aid to newer pilots (what the heck are you doing reading this drivel when you should be reading the new Ops Manual?) the Kaptian is now pleased to pass on a tip to his accuracy secret, which is the well known and simple to remember mnemonic YMDTDFBITLCOTFABSTFWSD (you must drop the drink first because if the lid comes off the fries and burger that follow will stay dry) or "STD" for short (& a trip to the clinic) ..... or FASTFWDINTOTHECOT, which is what happens when you return from a successful mission.

So the Jabiru owners on the Forum went forth with a box of McValue Meals and bombed cop cars all accross OZ, which was so successful and such fun that Ian dumped his carbon fibre thing and bought a J230 to be part of the action, but the forces of darkness where gathering because .............................

PS ........ Piere, how did you know about my thing/fling with uncooked spaghetti?

Soon the new pimpley-faced Team Leader at Maccas instigated a merit award system, for the most successful "Burger Bomber of the month".

For the first few months, the Captain really had things stitched up, and no one else could get near him. However, his lack of modesty was his downfall.036_faint.gif.b6fdbf92c760c47b56da9b625fc7db92.gif:faint:

He insisted on sticky-tapeing all his awards to the outside of his aircraft, so all the world would know that he was No 1. But with all drag from all his awards and bits of sticky-tape flapping in the slipstream, his big plastic parrot was reduced to a maximum speed of 69 knots at 5800rpm and ModestPete started to catch up.049_sad.gif.cfa4f274d7bd070bd6a24b809e8799ba.gif:sad:

DeterminedPete had a brainwave, and installed a 2 inch plastic tube alongside the 4 inch delivery tube.

This new tube he used as a diggeridoo, and simalir to the icecream mans bell, he bellowed through it while flying at low altitude and this summoned all the kids from the indigenous settlements, to his new aerial delivery service.

So successful was this ingenius bit of marketing, that before long, he had to remove his right hand seat to make room for all the popular new WichetyBurgers and deep-fried grasshoppers (would you like with flys with your order).

The Maccas bean-counter was loosing his hair at all the unpaid accounts since this new service had been introduced, but this was not Pete's worry.

Not wishing to be outdone, the Captain and others involved, were all busy conceiving various modifications to improve their performance, much to the delight of the Team Leader.

:wave:Sad as it may be to me, it would appear that my humor is not appreciated by the other two main players on this thread. I therefore feel that it would be in the best interest of these forums to give this thread a miss from now on.

I have never, at any time born any personal malice to either concerned, or sadly, ever had the pleasure of meeting them in person, but just simply tried my best by adding my two cents worth of humor.

It would be great to see a few more members involve themselves a little, after all there are around two thousand members here, not just barely a handful, so come on guys, while I take a break, go for it, and add your contribution.

To the "two muskateers", thanks for the past fun, but if my comments have offended you in any way, I sincerely appollogise. It would certainly not have been intentional.087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif

Fly safe and be happy.:big_grin::big_grin::big_grin:

Life's far too short for anything else.

Kind regards

Alan

Meanwhile, hopefully the story continues..............

why ruin a good story the wit that you were displaying was sensational as for the neverending story any body that took offence to the comments made need an ajustment to their life come on planedriver :hug:just for you

keep it going :clap:me i cant do two things a once tell a story and type 087_sorry.gif.e8469ebb2a7ac46e73a3142c7c39aefd.gif neil

......... so the plainderiver took a leaf out of selfabusePete's book and banned himself from the N.E.S.

"Not my fault" said the bloke with the 4 bars, I've been away from my 'puter and working.

"Don't do it" said Neilly Storch ... but we don't know whether he is of the Schlepcev variety or the Fly Synthesis one, so we are not yet sure of his motivation.

"Don't worry" said uncaringPete. That gives more forum space for me and the Skipper.

"Plane must be dutch" said the Craptian, for his last name is "de River", or is he perhaps a south efrikan boar?

"Don't call him a bore" said can'tspell&notworldlywisePete. "That's what he has spitted the dummy about and banned himself"

"At least when P de River wrote that he was leaving this thread, neill wrote in to talk him into cuming back. When I banned myself, nobody cared" said meloncollyPete.

"Always promoting the riverland" said the Craptian.

"What's the go here, Ian?". You have a rule about no advertising, and then promotionalPete is talking up the riverland melons and cauli's.

Not to mention the riverland girl's melons, which she grows in a small alotment next to her brother's police station.

So the de River family .................................

PS/Edit .... Plane - don't worry about uncaringPete because he doesn't give a rats about anyone other than selfobsessedPete. Why else would he leave me standing like a lilly on a dirt tin at Echuca airport, with nobody to talk to .... and then call my 230 (after 2 years of hard work) a "plastic parrot". He's just a-holePete and is not worth banning yourself over.

Say something nice to our dutch/seth aafriken maate, recoverthepositionPete.